See the advantages the 7 Ps Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this 7 Ps specific Use Case:
Meet Kara Nair, VP Products in Computer Software, Greater New York City Area.
She needs to finalize the present value of growth of 7 Ps. Her main goal is preventing poor architecture results in a system that is difficult to debug and maintain.
In her 7 Ps Toolkit Kara has 13 documents that cover the 7 Ps topic.
Kara finds 5 Powerpoint Presentations, 3 PDFs and 5 Word Documents that cover 7 Ps in-depth.
Kara hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– A.Business Management And Entrepreneurship.doc
– B.The Marketing Education Curriculum Is Divided Into Two Primary Parts- Foundations And Functions.doc
– Business Strategy.ppt
– Explain The Need For Special Services Marketing Concepts And Practices.ppt
– Gsa Federal Technology Service.doc
– Internal Revenue Service (Irs)office Of Safeguards.doc
– Job Analysis.pdf
– Predicting Marketing Campaigns Having More Than One Step.pdf
– Relationship Marketing In Services- Customer Ltv And Retention Strategies.pdf
– Services Marketing.ppt
– Social Marketing.ppt
– University Of Houston Systems.doc
Kara now feels steady about her 7 Ps expertise and has the practical input and examples she needs to finalize the present value of growth of 7 Ps in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to report on the economics of relationships managing 7 Ps and constraints.
You can get these advantages and results today with the 7 Ps Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Market: Researchers in 7 Ps, electrical engineering, computer science, and life sciences.’ – Dollie X.