See the advantages the Activity Streams Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Activity Streams specific Use Case:
Meet Roberto Cottle, CIOCTP in Computer Software, San Francisco Bay Area.
He decides to diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Activity Streams. If he ignores this, it’s importance just gets worse.
In his Activity Streams Toolkit Roberto has 21 documents that cover the Activity Streams topic.
Roberto finds 4 Powerpoint Presentations, 12 PDFs and 5 Word Documents that cover Activity Streams in-depth.
Roberto hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– End-to-end Management And Monitoring.pdf
– #Gov2au At Govcamp 10 September 2011- Are We Engaged Yet.doc
– Adobe Experience Manager- Web Content Management Datasheet.pdf
– An Introduction To The Steps To Social Businessversion 1.0.doc
– Collaborative Tools.pdf
– Crowdsourcing User-provided Identifiers And Associating Them With Brand .pdf
– For Immediate Release.doc
– How Decision Management Works- Customer Acquisition.ppt
– How Social Technologies Drive Business Success.pdf
– Ibm Devops Services.ppt
– Niem Solution Architecture Using Oracle Fusion Middleware.pdf
– Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management.pdf
– Oracle Fusion Middleware Oracle Webcenter.pdf
– Real Time Integrated Operations.ppt
– Rethinking Crm- Drive Greater Sales Productivity With Fusion Crm.pdf
– Skills Expertise Abilities And Interests Tagging In A Software Environment.pdf
– Social Selling With Ibm And Sugarcrm.ppt
– The Convergence Of Social Mobile And Business Process Management.pdf
– The Experience Api.pdf
Roberto now feels undoubting about his Activity Streams insight and has the practical input and examples he needs to diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Activity Streams in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to finalize specific methods for Activity Streams acceptance.
You can get these advantages and results today with the Activity Streams Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘LAB: he Collective Memory of Activity Streams’ – Alayna A.