Meet Kyle Deyarmond, Executive Vice President Sales Marketing in Computer Software, Greater Atlanta Area.
He needs to catalog 360-Degree Feedback activities. His main goal is preventing when making critical decisions expert advice is either ignored or simply never solicited.
In his 360-Degree Feedback Toolkit Kyle has 49 documents that cover the 360-Degree Feedback topic.
Kyle finds 12 Powerpoint Presentations, 13 PDFs and 24 Word Documents that cover 360-Degree Feedback in-depth.
Kyle hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– 00 Document Roadmap – Recruitment Training and Development.doc
– 00 Toolkit Roadmap-Roles and Responsibilities.doc
– 02 Roles and Responsibilities-360 Degree Feedback.doc
– 13 360-Degree Feedback.doc
– 360-Degree Feedback Process3.doc
– 360-Degree Feedback.ppt
– 7 Habits of Highly Effective People for Managers 2-Day Workshop.doc
– A Study Into Performance Management Of International Ngos.doc
– Anywhere (Software Tools To Streamline And Automate Management Of Remote Client).doc
– Appraising And Managing Performance.ppt
– Assisted In Planning And Execution Of Android Application Qa And Integration Testing.doc
– Career Management Practices- An Empirical Survey And Implications.pdf
– Competence Assessment Method And System.pdf
– Customer Relationship Management- Emerging Practice Process And Discipline.pdf
– Discuss Human Resource Management And Career Management.ppt
– Equal Employment Opportunity- The Legal Environment.ppt
– Explain The Role Of Performance Management In Developing Human Capital Advantage For Organisations.pdf
– Frequently Requires Suggestions Or Feedback To Follow Established Procedures Work Rules Etc.doc
– Getting The Most From 360-Degree Feedback.doc
– Identify The Steps In The Process Of Career Management.ppt
– Leadership Development Strategy.doc
– Managing People Managing Performance.pdf
– Module One- Four X Two-day Workshops Plus Twenty Additional Hours Of Tutorial Attendance.doc
– Need For Succession Management.ppt
– On-line 360 Degree Feedback Instructions.doc
– Project Human Resource Management.pdf
– Purpose Of Executive 360-Degree Feedback Process.ppt
– Recruiting- Finding The Best Talent.ppt
– Research On The Performance Management Of Hilton Hotels Corp In China.doc
– Running Head- 360-Degree Feedback Systems.doc
– Seven Reasons Why 360S Fail.doc
– Siebel Crm Sales Base Option Professional Edition.doc
– Skillscope Feedback Workshop.ppt
– Sources For 360-Degree Feedback.ppt
– Steps In Appraising Performance.ppt
– Succession Management.pdf
– Talent Management For The Twenty-first Century.pdf
– Talent Management-.pdf
– Taylor- People Resourcing – Feedback On Exercises And Key Articles.doc
– The Context Of Human Capital Management In High Human Capital Investment Organizations.pdf
– The Leadership Pipeline.doc
– The True Cost Of Not Having A Talent Management Strategy.pdf
– The Value Of 360 Feedback – To 360 Or Not To 360.doc
– Three-hundred-sixty-degree Feedback Should Only Be Used For Administrative Purposes.doc
– Title- Knowledgenow Competitive Pricing Study.doc
– Training In Interpersonal Skills.ppt
– Unified Communications.pdf
– Vice President Digital Marketing.doc
– Working Capital Fund Advances And Reimbursements.pdf
Kyle now feels self-confident about his 360-Degree Feedback comprehension and has the viable data and cases he needs to catalog 360-Degree Feedback activities in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to assess what counts with 360-Degree Feedback that we are not counting.
You can get these benefits and results today with the 360-Degree Feedback Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Gain a practical knowledge of 360-Degree Feedback concepts’ – Evelin M.