Meet Cody Baghdanian, VP Engineering in Computer Software, Greater Atlanta Area.
He aims to figure out how to motivate other Standard Change users. His main goal is preventing bad news is glossed over when presenting to customers, managers and stakeholders (aka ‘Green Shifting’).
In his Standard Change Toolkit Cody has 35 documents that cover the Standard Change topic.
Cody finds 7 Powerpoint Presentations, 13 PDFs and 15 Word Documents that cover Standard Change in-depth.
Cody hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– 01 Help Desk Technology.doc
– 01 Roles and Responsibilities Development Process.doc
– 07 Category Definition.doc
– 2.0 Objectives.doc
– Access Management.pdf
– Applyingtotalquality Management Concepts.pdf
– B. Service Improvement Program (Sip).doc
– Category Definition.doc
– Change Management ITILV3.ppt
– Check Out The Item(s).ppt
– Commonwealth Of Massachusetts.doc
– Contains Configuration Managementdatabase (Cmdb).ppt
– Definitive Media Library (Dml).pdf
– Documented And Approved In Program Execution Plans Etc.ppt
– Domino App Servers.doc
– Foundation Cloud Hosting Services.pdf
– Guiding Principles.ppt
– Incident Management.ppt
– It Service Management And Cloud Computing.pdf
– ITIL IT Service Management Beginners Guide v8.doc
– ITIL v2 to v3 Bridging Introduction Presentation.ppt
– Method And Apparatus For Estimating Value Of Information Technology Service .pdf
– Methods For Managing Standards.pdf
– Methods For Standards Management.pdf
– Operational Plan For Service Management And Delivery.pdf
– PHR01400 Project Manager Responsibilities.doc
– Rational Quality Manager.pdf
– Reference Architecture For Stateless Virtual Desktops On Local Solid-state Storage.pdf
– Reports Based On Planned .Vs. Actual Availability.doc
– Server Infrastructure.doc
– Service Desk Technology.doc
– Service Operation.pdf
– Service Transition Fact Sheet.doc
– Technology Brief- Request Fulfillment.pdf
– Uspto Overview Of Enterprise Architecture Governance And Change Control.doc
Cody now feels assured about his Standard Change facts and has the viable data and cases he needs to figure out ways to motivate other Standard Change users in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to define what do we need to start doing with Standard Change.
You can get these advantages and results today with the Standard Change Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘The LAB maintains a focus on practical and sensible tools and techniques rather than academic theories. It examines hundreds of different projects and traces their development from a Standard Change perspective.’ – Isabelle J.