See the benefits the 7 wastes Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this 7 wastes specific Use Case:
Meet Daniel Novgorodsky, Senior Solution Architect in Computer Software, Greater Chicago Area.
He needs to define what is our big hairy audacious 7 wastes goal. His main goal is preventing the project requirements are written based on the assumption that everything will work as planned. Requirements to handle potential problems or more challenging situations that might occur are never considered.
In his 7 wastes Toolkit Daniel has 17 documents that cover the 7 wastes topic.
Daniel finds 10 Powerpoint Presentations, 4 PDFs and 3 Word Documents that cover 7 wastes in-depth.
Daniel hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Applicant Name.pdf
– Applying Lean Six Sigma In Financial Services.pdf
– By Dave Rizzardo.doc
– Currently It Is Also Being Adopted By The Food Manufacturing And Meat Processing Sectors.ppt
– Japanese Manufacturing Systems Explained And Demonstrated.doc
– Kaizen And Kaizen Events.ppt
– Kaizen Events Use Swim Lane Maps To Document The Current And Future Process.ppt
– Lean Is Also A Mindset Where We Ask Each Day How Can We Make Our Services Better For Customers.ppt
– Lean kaizen Events.ppt
– Lean Services-.pdf
– Services- Lessons From Toyota- How Did The Leanest.pdf
– Six Sigma Quality Engineering.ppt
– Strategic Perspective To Fleet S Total Cost Of Ownership.ppt
– Subj-Lean Six Sigma – Certification Standards For Green Belts.doc
– Technology For Training.ppt
– Value Stream Mapping.PPT
Daniel now feels steady about his 7 wastes awareness and has the practical input and examples he needs to define what is our big hairy audacious 7 wastes goal in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to interpret which customers can’t participate in 7 wastes because they lack skills.
You can get these benefits and results today with the 7 wastes Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘LAB: Employee development right from the start’ – Milagros M.