What is involved in Blended Course Design
Find out what the related areas are that Blended Course Design connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Blended Course Design thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Blended Course Design journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Blended Course Design leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Blended Course Design related domains to cover and 103 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Blended Course Design, Blended learning, 21st century skills, Academic standards, Access For Learning Community, Aviation Industry Computer-Based Training Committee, Differentiated instruction, Digital badge, Digital divide, Digital literacy, Digital natives, Educational technology, Face-to-face driver model of learning, Flex model of learning, Flipped classroom, Information and communication technologies, Information technology, Instructor-led training, Khan Academy, Learning Tools Interoperability, Learning management system, Lecture recording, Mainframe computer, Media psychology, Mixed reality, Mobile technology, Networked learning, Online driver, Personalized learning, Rotation model of learning, Schools Interoperability Framework, Self-blended model of learning, The National Council of Teachers of English, The Washington Post, Virtual learning environment, Web conferencing:
Blended Course Design Critical Criteria:
Chart Blended Course Design engagements and arbitrate Blended Course Design techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Blended Course Design project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Does Blended Course Design create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is the Blended Course Design organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Blended learning Critical Criteria:
Derive from Blended learning decisions and point out improvements in Blended learning.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Blended Course Design models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are our needs in relation to Blended Course Design skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Blended learning: a dangerous idea?
21st century skills Critical Criteria:
Facilitate 21st century skills failures and clarify ways to gain access to competitive 21st century skills services.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Blended Course Design values?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Blended Course Design processes?
– Are there Blended Course Design Models?
Academic standards Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Academic standards engagements and shift your focus.
– Is Blended Course Design Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Blended Course Design activities?
– Have all basic functions of Blended Course Design been defined?
Access For Learning Community Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Access For Learning Community results and point out improvements in Access For Learning Community.
– Are there Blended Course Design problems defined?
Aviation Industry Computer-Based Training Committee Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Aviation Industry Computer-Based Training Committee management and drive action.
– Why are Blended Course Design skills important?
Differentiated instruction Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Differentiated instruction projects and finalize specific methods for Differentiated instruction acceptance.
– What is the purpose of Blended Course Design in relation to the mission?
– How can you measure Blended Course Design in a systematic way?
– How can we improve Blended Course Design?
Digital badge Critical Criteria:
Reason over Digital badge tasks and tour deciding if Digital badge progress is made.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Blended Course Design goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– When a Blended Course Design manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Have you identified your Blended Course Design key performance indicators?
Digital divide Critical Criteria:
Consider Digital divide visions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Digital divide information.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Blended Course Design delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the usability implications of Blended Course Design actions?
– How to deal with Blended Course Design Changes?
Digital literacy Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Digital literacy adoptions and adjust implementation of Digital literacy.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Blended Course Design?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Blended Course Design opportunities costing us money?
– What are internal and external Blended Course Design relations?
Digital natives Critical Criteria:
Value Digital natives planning and finalize the present value of growth of Digital natives.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Blended Course Design, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the barriers to increased Blended Course Design production?
– What are specific Blended Course Design Rules to follow?
Educational technology Critical Criteria:
Consult on Educational technology governance and grade techniques for implementing Educational technology controls.
– Which customers cant participate in our Blended Course Design domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we know that any Blended Course Design analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Is a Blended Course Design Team Work effort in place?
Face-to-face driver model of learning Critical Criteria:
Consult on Face-to-face driver model of learning engagements and test out new things.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Blended Course Design effort?
– How do we Lead with Blended Course Design in Mind?
– Is the scope of Blended Course Design defined?
Flex model of learning Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Flex model of learning quality and slay a dragon.
– Do the Blended Course Design decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Flipped classroom Critical Criteria:
Think about Flipped classroom quality and ask questions.
– Do we monitor the Blended Course Design decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Are there recognized Blended Course Design problems?
Information and communication technologies Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Information and communication technologies management and check on ways to get started with Information and communication technologies.
– Are assumptions made in Blended Course Design stated explicitly?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Look at Information technology failures and give examples utilizing a core of simple Information technology skills.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Blended Course Design strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– Does Blended Course Design analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Instructor-led training Critical Criteria:
See the value of Instructor-led training planning and arbitrate Instructor-led training techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are the key elements of your Blended Course Design performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Blended Course Design process?
Khan Academy Critical Criteria:
Adapt Khan Academy tactics and oversee Khan Academy management by competencies.
– How likely is the current Blended Course Design plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What about Blended Course Design Analysis of results?
Learning Tools Interoperability Critical Criteria:
Define Learning Tools Interoperability quality and develop and take control of the Learning Tools Interoperability initiative.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Blended Course Design requirements in detail?
– What are our Blended Course Design Processes?
Learning management system Critical Criteria:
Jump start Learning management system decisions and gather practices for scaling Learning management system.
– Does the LMS provide additional features or the opportunity to develop new features which will improve the teaching and learning experience in important ways?
– In regards to blogs/chat rooms does the vendor need to supply a built in blog/chat room tool, or simply link from the portal to an existing blog/chat room?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– To what extent do we require the vendor to support our organization with end-user rollout?
– What are the best rapid development tools regardless of cost for creating online course content?
– If you could only have three features in your learning management system what would they be?
– Do we require the vendor to host and/or manage custom and off-the-shelf titles?
– What hard lessons do we need to learn to be successful at online learning and networking?
– To what extent are teachers and students satisfied with their experiences?
– How much does it cost to set up an online learning management system?
– Funding has the funding been fully approved for this project?
– How much does it cost to set up an online learning management system?
– What is social learning as defined in online learning platforms?
– Additional compliance information we did not mention?
– What data fields are targeted for migration?
– What form of payments must be supported?
– What are the best P2P tools for distance learning?
– What is a learning management system?
– Why do we need an lms system?
– What drives successful e-learning?
Lecture recording Critical Criteria:
Talk about Lecture recording tactics and plan concise Lecture recording education.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Blended Course Design information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we measure improved Blended Course Design service perception, and satisfaction?
Mainframe computer Critical Criteria:
Judge Mainframe computer tasks and find the essential reading for Mainframe computer researchers.
– How can you negotiate Blended Course Design successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Blended Course Design objectives?
Media psychology Critical Criteria:
Detail Media psychology adoptions and intervene in Media psychology processes and leadership.
– What are the long-term Blended Course Design goals?
– Why should we adopt a Blended Course Design framework?
Mixed reality Critical Criteria:
Analyze Mixed reality engagements and separate what are the business goals Mixed reality is aiming to achieve.
– Think of your Blended Course Design project. what are the main functions?
Mobile technology Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Mobile technology management and budget for Mobile technology challenges.
– Does Blended Course Design analysis show the relationships among important Blended Course Design factors?
– What are the short and long-term Blended Course Design goals?
Networked learning Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Networked learning tasks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Networked learning projects.
– What are the disruptive Blended Course Design technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Blended Course Design forward?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Blended Course Design that make it risky?
Online driver Critical Criteria:
Chat re Online driver engagements and create Online driver explanations for all managers.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Blended Course Design processes?
Personalized learning Critical Criteria:
Pilot Personalized learning tasks and shift your focus.
– What are all of our Blended Course Design domains and what do they do?
– Do we all define Blended Course Design in the same way?
Rotation model of learning Critical Criteria:
Nurse Rotation model of learning leadership and adjust implementation of Rotation model of learning.
– What will drive Blended Course Design change?
Schools Interoperability Framework Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Schools Interoperability Framework failures and differentiate in coordinating Schools Interoperability Framework.
– How do we go about Securing Blended Course Design?
– What threat is Blended Course Design addressing?
Self-blended model of learning Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Self-blended model of learning engagements and ask what if.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Blended Course Design services/products?
– What business benefits will Blended Course Design goals deliver if achieved?
The National Council of Teachers of English Critical Criteria:
Recall The National Council of Teachers of English visions and give examples utilizing a core of simple The National Council of Teachers of English skills.
– Is there any existing Blended Course Design governance structure?
The Washington Post Critical Criteria:
Jump start The Washington Post management and revise understanding of The Washington Post architectures.
Virtual learning environment Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Virtual learning environment tasks and adopt an insight outlook.
– How important is Blended Course Design to the user organizations mission?
– Is Supporting Blended Course Design documentation required?
Web conferencing Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Web conferencing tactics and shift your focus.
– To what extent does management recognize Blended Course Design as a tool to increase the results?
– Who needs to know about Blended Course Design ?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Blended Course Design Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Blended Course Design External links:
The Blended Course Design Workbook – Home | Facebook
The Blended Course Design Workbook – Posts | Facebook
Blended learning External links:
Ready to Blend: Bring blended learning to your school.
Blended Learning — Personalized Education | Rasmussen College
University of Wisconsin–Madison – Blended Learning …
21st century skills External links:
What are 21st century skills? | Thoughtful Learning K-12
21st Century Skills | Iowa Core
Academic standards External links:
Academic Standards – TN.Gov
Kentucky Department of Education : Kentucky Academic Standards
http://education.ky.gov › Home › Standards/Content Areas › Standards
Academic Standards – Louisiana Believes
Access For Learning Community External links:
Access For Learning Community – WOW.com
Access For Learning Community – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Access For Learning Community
Differentiated instruction External links:
IRIS | Page 1: Defining Differentiated Instruction
Differentiated Instruction | Edutopia
10 Examples & Non-Examples Of Differentiated Instruction
Digital badge External links:
More About Badges – OSU Graduate Digital Badge – Guides …
Digital Badges | HASTAC
Digital Badge – AHIMA Home
Digital divide External links:
Digital divide – Everything2.com
Digital divide. (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
[PPT]PowerPoint Presentation – The Digital Divide: …
Digital literacy External links:
Cornell University – Digital Literacy Resource
Ignition – Digital Literacy and Responsibility™ – EVERFI
Digital Literacy – San Diego Futures Foundation
Digital natives External links:
Digital Natives Cast
Digital Natives | Berkman Klein Center
Digital Natives Group – Official Site
Educational technology External links:
Educators of America | Educational Technology & PBL …
Georgia Educational Technology Conference / Homepage
HOME – Office of Educational Technology
Flex model of learning External links:
Flex model of learning – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Flex model of learning
Flipped classroom External links:
The Maryland Flipped Classroom Study – For Higher …
Flipped Classroom by Hilary Dee – issuu
The Flipped Classroom | Scoop.it
Information and communication technologies External links:
Aivivid® AB | Information and Communication Technologies
Information technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
IUanyWare | University Information Technology Services
Instructor-led training External links:
Lectora – by Software Title – Instructor-Led Training
Instructor-Led Training (ILT) – GSA
Instructor-Led Training – Team Management Training …
Khan Academy External links:
Khan Academy – YouTube
Khan Academy – Official Site
Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy – College Board
Learning management system External links:
Learning Management System LMS – Improve Training & Development
http://Ad · hr.cornerstoneondemand.com/learning/system
LBCC’s Student Learning Management System (LMS)
Gryphon: UCLA DGSOM Learning Management System
Lecture recording External links:
BlueEyes Technology Group – Lecture Recording System
Mainframe computer External links:
IBM Mainframe Computer Ops in the 1980s – YouTube
Mainframe Computer Operator Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Media psychology External links:
MA Media Psychology · Fielding Graduate University
Mixed reality External links:
The leader in Mixed Reality Technology | HoloLens
All Categories — Windows Mixed Reality Developer Forum
Samsung’s Windows Mixed Reality headset will cost $499
Mobile technology External links:
MobilityRE – The most complete mobile technology suite …
Callyo | Mobile Technology for Law Enforcement
ATARC Federal Mobile Technology Summit | Fed Summits
Networked learning External links:
index | Networked Learning Initiatives | Virginia Tech
Online driver External links:
State of Tennessee Online Driver Services
Student Login – Indiana Online Driver Improvement
Online Driver Courses from Ticket School
Personalized learning External links:
Online Personalized Learning for Grades K-8 Math | Wowzers
Lrnr – Personalized learning at an affordable price
Personalized Learning – Northern Arizona University
Schools Interoperability Framework External links:
Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF) – Data …
Schools Interoperability Framework Association – …
Self-blended model of learning External links:
“Self-blended model of learning” on Revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Self-blended model of learning
The Washington Post External links:
Play Just Words – The Washington Post
The Washington post. (Newspaper, 1974) [WorldCat.org]
The Washington post. (Journal, magazine, 2002) …
Virtual learning environment External links:
SimpleVLE – A Simple Virtual Learning Environment
Virtual Learning Environment – Complete Tenders
Free and Virtual Learning Environment – eLearning Learning