Meet Christopher Holzman-Tweed, Vice President General Manager Digital Channel in Computer Software, Greater New York City Area.
He wants to work towards be a leading Object-Based Storage expert. His main goal is preventing failure to address excessive scope volatility or uncontrolled scope creep (classic mistake award winner).
In his Object-Based Storage Toolkit Christopher has 15 documents that cover the Object-Based Storage topic.
Christopher finds 5 Powerpoint Presentations, 8 PDFs and 2 Word Documents that cover Object-Based Storage in-depth.
Christopher hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Brick-based Storage With Automated Administration.pdf
– Distributed Object Storage System.pdf
– Distributed Object Storage.ppt
– Efficient Management Of Complex Striped Files In Active Storage.pdf
– Evaluation Of Active Storage Strategies For The Lustre Parallel File System.pdf
– Hierarchical Distributed Object Storage System.pdf
– Method And System For Managing Storage Area Networks.pdf
– Network Storage Introduction.ppt
– Object Based Storage.ppt
– Object-based Network Storage Systems.ppt
– Object-based Storage Device (Osd).ppt
– Openstack Object Storage (Swift).doc
– Software-defined Storage.pdf
– Survey Of Techniques Used To Reduce The Semantic Gap Between Database Management Systems And Storage Subsystems.doc
– Systems And Methods For Providing Data Protection In Object-based Storage .pdf
Christopher now feels assured about his Object-Based Storage knowledge and has the viable data and cases he needs to work towards be a leading Object-Based Storage expert in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to differentiate in coordinating Object-Based Storage.
You can get these advantages and results today with the Object-Based Storage Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Corporate strategy and Object-Based Storage – all covered.’ – Tamisha V.