See the advantages the ooVoo Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this ooVoo specific Use Case:
Meet Angela ODaniel, Global Technical Acct Manager in Computer Network Security, Greater New York City Area.
She aims to reduce ooVoo costs. Her main goal is preventing testing focuses on the simple test cases while ignore the more complex situations such as error and recovery handling when things go wrong.
In her ooVoo Toolkit Angela has 12 documents that cover the ooVoo topic.
Angela finds 4 Powerpoint Presentations, 4 PDFs and 4 Word Documents that cover ooVoo in-depth.
Angela hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– An Introduction To Social Media Tools.ppt
– Available In The Sharepoint Site Campus Video Conferencing Strategy – Shared Documents -.pdf
– B) Crowdsourcing.doc
– Collaboration Tools – Intranet Style.doc
– Collective Intelligence.ppt
– Integration Of Technology- Guided Internet Research Web Conferencing Blogging.doc
– Internet Gaming Ancillary Companies.pdf
– Screen Sharing For Presentations.ppt
– Sharing Documents.pdf
– Unit Overview.doc
– Yes We Have Delayed Additional Storage Architecture Investments.pdf
Angela now feels assured about her ooVoo grasp and has the viable data and cases she needs to reduce ooVoo costs in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to gather practices for scaling ooVoo.
You can get these advantages and results today with the ooVoo Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Complete info on ooVoo and supports the Strategic Planning Process’ – Lisandra W.