See the advantages the IMT-2000 Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this IMT-2000 specific Use Case:
Meet Carl starroff, Director IT in Computer Software, Greater New York City Area.
He likes to achieve a single IMT-2000 view and bringing data together. His main goal is preventing failure to bring closure to a critical decision results in wheel-spin and inaction over extended periods of time.
In his IMT-2000 Toolkit Carl has 38 documents that cover the IMT-2000 topic.
Carl finds 15 Powerpoint Presentations, 16 PDFs and 7 Word Documents that cover IMT-2000 in-depth.
Carl hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– 12 New Work Items Added To Work Program In 2013.ppt
– Additional Carriers Assigned 1987.ppt
– Aggregated Performance Indicator Statistics For Managing Fleet Performance.pdf
– An Access Point Periodically Transmits A Beacon Indicating Which Nodes Have Packets Waiting For Them.ppt
– Apparatus And Method For Negotiating Quality Of Service.pdf
– Better Facilitate The Connection And Operation Of Generators Of All Sizes And Technologies.doc
– Created In 1999 Specialized In The Organization Of Interoperability Events.ppt
– Data Transmission To Network Management System.pdf
– Developing Countries- Mobile Communications.ppt
– Development Of In Infrastructure And Commercial Agreements.doc
– Devices And Applications Are Embedded Into Wireless Networking Infrastructure.ppt
– For Mobility And Radio Resource Management.doc
– Frequency Agile Duplex Filter.pdf
– Frontiers Of Wireless And Mobile Communications.pdf
– Management And Structures.ppt
– Method And Apparatus For Providing Service Keys Within Multiple Broadcast .pdf
– Mobile Communications.pdf
– Mobile Communications.ppt
– Mobile Handset Cellular Network.ppt
– Network Interworking System And Method For Negotiating Qos In Network .pdf
– Network Telephony.pdf
– Nick Ingelbrecht Robin Simpson Carolina Milanesi Tim Zimmerman Nick Jones.pdf
– Pan-european Standard (Etsi European Telecommunications Standardisation Institute).ppt
– Prospective Of Fifth Generation Mobile Communications.pdf
– Saturation Points For Some Consumer Technologies.ppt
– Solid-state Arrays – Issues.ppt
– System And Method For A Human Machine Interface.pdf
– System And Methods For Anonymous Crowdsourcing Of Network Condition Measurements.pdf
– Systems And Methods For Self-tuning Network Intrusion Detection And Prevention.pdf
– Technology Developments In The Digital Economy.doc
– Telecommunications In Ghana.doc
– Trends In Communications And Media Technology Applications And Use.doc
– U.s. Commercial Communications Satellite Industry.pdf
– Uses Directly Transport Mechanisms Of Different Network Technologies.ppt
– Uses Directly Transports Mechanisms Of Different Network Technologies.ppt
– Wireless Communications And Mobility.ppt
– Wireless Network Security 802.11 Bluetooth And Handheld Devices.pdf
Carl now feels confident about his IMT-2000 awareness and has the practical input and examples he needs to achieve a single IMT-2000 view and bringing data together in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to integrate design thinking in IMT-2000 innovation.
You can get these advantages and results today with the IMT-2000 Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘If you don’t think the LAB has IMT-2000 info – think again.’ – Senaida Y.