See the advantages the Business Service Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Business Service specific Use Case:
Meet Danny Bithoney, Portfolio Manager in Computer Software, Greater Chicago Area.
He decides to oversee implementation of Business Service. His main goal is preventing project defines its vision and goals, but the document is put on a shelf and never used as a guide for subsequent decision making.
In his Business Service Toolkit Danny has 34 documents that cover the Business Service topic.
Danny finds 6 Powerpoint Presentations, 20 PDFs and 8 Word Documents that cover Business Service in-depth.
Danny hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– 07 Salvage Plan Template.doc
– Architecting And Defining Extensible Methods And Processes To Build Hybrid .pdf
– b. ITIL Service Management Practices Executive Overview.ppt
– Balanced Scorecard Method for Determining an Impact on a Business Service Caused by Degraded Operation of an IT System Component .pdf
– Business Bcp Continuity Planning.pdf
– Business Customer Gateway.pdf
– Business Service Catalog.pdf
– Business Service Infrastructure Monitoring-.doc
– Capacity Management.ppt
– Concord S Approach Business Service Management.ppt
– Configuration Management (Cmdb) Data Sheet.pdf
– Convergence Of Social Mobile And Cloud- 7 Steps To Ensure Success.pdf
– Cover Letter.doc
– Cross-domain Business Service Management.pdf
– Determining The Progress Of Adoption And Alignment Of Information Technology .pdf
– Employ Open Architecture Standards (Non-proprietary) For Ease Of Information Exchanges.doc
– Enterprise Modernization Plan.doc
– Establishing A Configuration Management Database Schema- A Working Model.pdf
– Hp Business Service Management.pdf
– IBM Service Management Business Service Management V1.ppt
– Identity Management Andrnance.pdf
– It Service Management (Itsm) Based On Itil Best Practices.doc
– Lpar Data.ppt
– Manageengine Applications Manager.ppt
– Method And System For Visualizing The Performance Of Applications.pdf
– Mobile Payments Initiatives.pdf
– Operational Business Service Verification System.pdf
– Oracle It Service Management Suite Overview.pdf
– Rapidly Expose Business Services To Interested Parties.doc
– Real-time Monitoring Of Operations Support Business Service Management And .pdf
– Soa Lifecycle Governance And Management.pdf
– State Of California.doc
– Unified Service Model For Business Service Management.pdf
– Vertical Process Merging By Reconstruction Of Equivalent Models And .pdf
Danny now feels unwavering about his Business Service knowledge and has the viable data and cases he needs to oversee implementation of Business Service in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Business Service.
You can get these advantages and results today with the Business Service Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘I want to be able to increase my knowledge base very quickly so be able to be effective at work’ – Nan H.