Meet Christy Overman, President CFO in Computer Software, Greater New York City Area.
She needs to define what is our big hairy audacious 3D Bioprinting goal. Her main goal is preventing change requests are handled informally without assessing their implications or agreeing to changes in schedule and budget.
In her 3D Bioprinting Toolkit Christy has 15 documents that cover the 3D Bioprinting topic.
Christy finds 7 Powerpoint Presentations, 4 PDFs and 4 Word Documents that cover 3D Bioprinting in-depth.
Christy hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– – 3D Bioprinting Solutions.doc
– 3D Bioprinting And 3D Imaging For Stem Cell Engineering.pdf
– 3D Bioprinting For Cartilage.ppt
– 3D Bioprinting Of A Living Aortic Valve.ppt
– 3D Bioprinting.doc
– 3D Bioprinting.ppt
– Arterial Growth From Optimisation Principles.ppt
– Biosynthetic Functional Cellulose (Bc) Fibers As Surgical Sutures And .pdf
– Coming Attractions- Saving Lives Through 3D Bioprinting.ppt
– Hair Follicles Made Ex Vivo That Can Be Inserted Into A Recipient For Hair .pdf
– Hhs Public Access.pdf
– Session 3 3D Bioprinting And Clinical Applications For Engineered Scaffolds.doc
– Typical Process For Bioprinting.ppt
– Utilizing 3D Bioprinting To Develop Organs.ppt
Christy now feels self-confident about her 3D Bioprinting insight and has the practical input and examples she needs to define what is our big hairy audacious 3D Bioprinting goal in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to prioritize challenges of 3D Bioprinting.
You can get these benefits and results today with the 3D Bioprinting Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘LAB equips you with a deeply practical, business-focused way of thinking – an understanding that will greatly enhance your ability to communicate with stakeholders and win their support. Moreover, it will help you deserve their support: you ll master all the details involved in planning and executing a 3D Bioprinting project that leads to measurable improvements in productivity.’ – Angelic N.