Meet Molly Banerjee, Sr. Manager Engineering in Computer Software, Greater Atlanta Area.
She has to adjust implementation of 7 wastes. Her main goal is preventing allowing a pet idea to become the chosen solution without considering if other solutions might better meet the projects overall goal.
In her 7 wastes Toolkit Molly has 17 documents that cover the 7 wastes topic.
Molly finds 10 Powerpoint Presentations, 4 PDFs and 3 Word Documents that cover 7 wastes in-depth.
Molly hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– An Introduction To Lean Principles Methodology Tools And Terminology.ppt
– Applicant Name.pdf
– Applying Lean Six Sigma In Financial Services.pdf
– By Dave Rizzardo.doc
– Continuous Improvement (Ci) Overview A Quick Review Of Principles Methodology And Tools.ppt
– Currently It Is Also Being Adopted By The Food Manufacturing And Meat Processing Sectors.ppt
– Japanese Manufacturing Systems Explained And Demonstrated.doc
– Kaizen Events Use Swim Lane Maps To Document The Current And Future Process.ppt
– Kaizen Facilitator Training.ppt
– Lean kaizen Events.ppt
– Lean Services-.pdf
– Services- Lessons From Toyota- How Did The Leanest.pdf
– Six Sigma Quality Engineering.ppt
– Strategic Perspective To Fleet S Total Cost Of Ownership.ppt
– Subj-Lean Six Sigma – Certification Standards For Green Belts.doc
– Value Stream Mapping.PPT
Molly now feels assured about her 7 wastes facts and has the practical input and examples she needs to adjust implementation of 7 wastes in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to pioneer acquisition of 7 wastes systems.
You can get these benefits and results today with the 7 wastes Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘The Concept of 7 wastes – Thoroughly Revamped’ – Jewell L.