See the benefits the 3-D Printing Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this 3-D Printing specific Use Case:
Meet Jeffrey Shipman, Senior Solution Architect and Team Lead in Computer Software, Greater Boston Area.
He wants to overcome 3-D Printing skills and management ineffectiveness. His main goal is preventing failure to provide team with appropriate training in either the technology in use, the processes the team will be using or the business domain in which the system will function.
In his 3-D Printing Toolkit Jeffrey has 17 documents that cover the 3-D Printing topic.
Jeffrey finds 5 Powerpoint Presentations, 7 PDFs and 5 Word Documents that cover 3-D Printing in-depth.
Jeffrey hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– 3-D Printing Entrepreneur Resources.doc
– 3-D Printing Of Bone Scaffolding.ppt
– 3. Industrial Modernisation- Investing In Innovation New Technologies Production Inputs And Skills.doc
– Are There Volumetric Limitations To The Hardware.pdf
– Assessment And Management Of Physiological Processes Of The Deceased Donor.doc
– Competing Mobile Wallet Technologies Will Slow Down Adaption.pdf
– David Chao.ppt
– Method For Rapid Generation Of Multiple Investment Cast Parts Such As .pdf
– Quantifying The Value Of Open Source Hardware Development.pdf
– Robots – Integrated Information Systems Enabling Monitoring And Social Engagement.doc
– Supply Chain Innovation- Strengthening Americas Small Manufacturers.pdf
– Top Ten Technology Trends.ppt
– Towards A Standard Mixed-signal Parallel Processing Architecture For Miniature And Microrobotics.pdf
– What Is Organ Printing.ppt
– You Decide!.pdf
Jeffrey now feels self-assured about his 3-D Printing grasp and has the viable data and cases he needs to overcome 3-D Printing skills and management ineffectiveness in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to proactively manage 3-D Printing risks.
You can get these benefits and results today with the 3-D Printing Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘The wide variety of toolkits is useful.’ – Tony M.