Meet Sergio Peace, Business Leader IT Communications Change Management in Computer Networking, Greater Boston Area.
He has to describe which business rules are needed as Operational Resilience interface. His goal is to do this, but up until yesterday did not know how to get the relevant information for it.
In his Operational Resilience Toolkit Sergio has 16 documents that cover the Operational Resilience topic.
Sergio finds 2 Powerpoint Presentations, 9 PDFs and 5 Word Documents that cover Operational Resilience in-depth.
Sergio hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Business Bcp Continuity Planning.pdf
– Cloud Computing –What Auditors Need To Know.pdf
– Contain Provisions For The Protection Of Critical Equipment Records And Other Assets.doc
– Dictionary Of Business Continuity Management Terms.pdf
– Managing Secure Software Development.pdf
– Maritime Critical Infrastructure Protection.pdf
– Provide Improved Security And Privacy Of An Organization S Communications.ppt
– Reflects The Following Properties Throughout Its Development Life Cycle-.pdf
– Security Privacy.doc
– Strengthening The Resilience Of Outsourced Technology Services.pdf
– Technology (Various Operating Systems Platforms And Footprints) And.doc
– United States Government Accountability Office.pdf
– Use Case Title.doc
– Use Case.doc
Sergio now feels secure about his Operational Resilience facts and has the practical input and examples he needs to describe which business rules are needed as Operational Resilience interface in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to report on developing an effective Operational Resilience strategy.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Operational Resilience Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Traditional and non-traditional Approaches to Operational Resilience’ – Eloisa B.