Meet Scott Levitt, IT Security and Risk Management Professional in Computer Network Security, Greater Los Angeles Area.
He needs to separate what are the business goals security lifecycle is aiming to achieve. His main goal is preventing lack of ‘situational awareness’ results in ineffective decisions being made.
In his security lifecycle Toolkit Scott has 18 documents that cover the security lifecycle topic.
Scott finds 6 Powerpoint Presentations, 11 PDFs and 1 Word Document that cover security lifecycle in-depth.
Scott hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– An Introductory Resource Guide For Implementing The Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act (Hipaa) Security Rule.pdf
– Architecture And Concepts For Infosphere Mdm .pdf
– Best Practices For Sharepoint Development And Customization.pdf
– Cloud Security Spotlight Report.pdf
– Comptia Security+ Training Certification Preparation.pdf
– Emergency Services.pdf
– Five Cloud Essentials For The Boardroom Cloud Is Computing As A Service Over The Internet.ppt
– Information Security.pdf
– Maintain – Tools.ppt
– Nist Computer Security Activities.ppt
– Ovum Decision Matrix- Selecting A Global Telco Managed Security Services Provider.pdf
– Security Posture Assessment And Recommendations.doc
– Strong Authentication.ppt
– Testing And Implementation Requirements.pdf
– Web Application Security.pdf
– What Are Critical Infrastructures.ppt
Scott now feels self-assured about his security lifecycle comprehension and has the viable data and cases he needs to separate what are the business goals security lifecycle is aiming to achieve in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to probe security lifecycle strategic alliances.
You can get these benefits and results today with the security lifecycle Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Explores security lifecycle and all its potential issues’ – Bobby R.