What is involved in Large-Scale Agile Development
Find out what the related areas are that Large-Scale Agile Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Large-Scale Agile Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Large-Scale Agile Development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Large-Scale Agile Development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Large-Scale Agile Development related domains to cover and 302 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Large-Scale Agile Development, User experience, Service-oriented architecture, Change control board, Waterfall development, Rapid application development, Continuous integration, Extreme project management, Infrastructure as Code, Adaptive software development, Domain-driven design, Acceptance test-driven development, Wirth’s law, Software design pattern, Unit testing, Trygve Reenskaug, ISO 9001, Big data, Niklaus Wirth, Waterfall model, Federal government of the United States, Scaled Agile Framework, Business intelligence, View model, Ivar Jacobson, Rate of return, Service Bureau Corporation, Project planning, ISO/IEC 15504, Integrated Authority File, Entity–relationship model, Enterprise architecture, Agile modeling, Executable UML, Agile testing, Feature-driven development, Engagement marketing, Software development life cycle, Flexible product development, Risk management, Use case, Spiral model, Software project management, Large-Scale Scrum, Software architecture, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Verification and Validation, Danese Cooper, Systems analysis, Software prototyping, IT infrastructure deployment, Cleanroom software engineering, Risk analysis, Bertrand Meyer, Agile software development, Large-Scale Agile Development, Rolling Wave planning, Customer engagement, Management fad, Greenfield project, Software engineering, Project stakeholders, Software development process:
Large-Scale Agile Development Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Large-Scale Agile Development tactics and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Large-Scale Agile Development results.
– For your Large-Scale Agile Development project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Large-Scale Agile Development requirements in detail?
– How much does Large-Scale Agile Development help?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Consult on User experience adoptions and stake your claim.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Large-Scale Agile Development project manager?
– How likely is the current Large-Scale Agile Development plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Read up on Service-oriented architecture strategies and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Service-oriented architecture results.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Large-Scale Agile Development project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Large-Scale Agile Development project lifecycle?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Large-Scale Agile Development processes of our organization?
– How can skill-level changes improve Large-Scale Agile Development?
Change control board Critical Criteria:
Chart Change control board engagements and gather practices for scaling Change control board.
– What is the purpose of Large-Scale Agile Development in relation to the mission?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Large-Scale Agile Development move?
– How can the value of Large-Scale Agile Development be defined?
Waterfall development Critical Criteria:
Meet over Waterfall development tasks and find answers.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Large-Scale Agile Development? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Large-Scale Agile Development activities?
– Do Large-Scale Agile Development rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Merge Rapid application development failures and slay a dragon.
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– Which sdlc results in the highest degree of user participation?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Is the functionality visible through the uis?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– What is Effective Large-Scale Agile Development?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
– What are the associated risks?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– When to use dsdm?
– Is it applicable?
Continuous integration Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Continuous integration results and integrate design thinking in Continuous integration innovation.
– In what ways are Large-Scale Agile Development vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Large-Scale Agile Development opportunities costing us money?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Who sets the Large-Scale Agile Development standards?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Extreme project management Critical Criteria:
Meet over Extreme project management planning and revise understanding of Extreme project management architectures.
– Can we add value to the current Large-Scale Agile Development decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Have you identified your Large-Scale Agile Development key performance indicators?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Infrastructure as Code failures and slay a dragon.
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Adaptive software development risks and look at it backwards.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Large-Scale Agile Development information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What business benefits will Large-Scale Agile Development goals deliver if achieved?
– How is the value delivered by Large-Scale Agile Development being measured?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Guard Domain-driven design strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– Which customers cant participate in our Large-Scale Agile Development domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Large-Scale Agile Development effort?
Acceptance test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Design Acceptance test-driven development adoptions and look at it backwards.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Large-Scale Agile Development forward?
– How will you measure your Large-Scale Agile Development effectiveness?
Wirth’s law Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Wirth’s law strategies and change contexts.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Large-Scale Agile Development experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Do the Large-Scale Agile Development decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Software design pattern Critical Criteria:
Examine Software design pattern engagements and maintain Software design pattern for success.
– Are assumptions made in Large-Scale Agile Development stated explicitly?
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development Required?
Unit testing Critical Criteria:
Pilot Unit testing tasks and probe the present value of growth of Unit testing.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Large-Scale Agile Development delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Trygve Reenskaug management and explain and analyze the challenges of Trygve Reenskaug.
– How will you know that the Large-Scale Agile Development project has been successful?
– How would one define Large-Scale Agile Development leadership?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in ISO 9001 results and summarize a clear ISO 9001 focus.
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– How can we improve Large-Scale Agile Development?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Nurse Big data tactics and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Big data.
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– Are we collecting data once and using it many times, or duplicating data collection efforts and submerging data in silos?
– Is your organizations business affected by regulatory restrictions on data/servers localisation requirements?
– How should we organize to capture the benefit of Big Data and move swiftly to higher maturity stages?
– Which core Oracle Business Intelligence or Big Data Analytics products are used in your solution?
– Wheres the evidence that using big data intelligently will improve business performance?
– Can we measure the basic performance measures consistently and comprehensively?
– What would be needed to support collaboration on data sharing in your sector?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– When we plan and design, how well do we capture previous experience?
– At which levels do you see the need for standardisation actions?
– Which other Oracle products are used in your solution?
– Do you see a need to share data processing facilities?
– Are our Big Data investment programs results driven?
– How does that compare to other science disciplines?
– What is the cost of partitioning/balancing?
– Where Is This Big Data Coming From ?
– Who is collecting all this data?
– what is Different about Big Data?
– What is Advanced Analytics?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Explore Niklaus Wirth governance and slay a dragon.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Large-Scale Agile Development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is the Large-Scale Agile Development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are there Large-Scale Agile Development Models?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Read up on Waterfall model tasks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Waterfall model projects.
– Are accountability and ownership for Large-Scale Agile Development clearly defined?
– Why is Large-Scale Agile Development important for you now?
Federal government of the United States Critical Criteria:
Probe Federal government of the United States risks and customize techniques for implementing Federal government of the United States controls.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Large-Scale Agile Development into the services that we provide?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Apply Scaled Agile Framework planning and adjust implementation of Scaled Agile Framework.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Large-Scale Agile Development?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Large-Scale Agile Development study?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
See the value of Business intelligence adoptions and pioneer acquisition of Business intelligence systems.
– What information can be provided in regards to a sites usage and business intelligence usage within the intranet environment?
– Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
– Do we have trusted vendors to guide us through the process of adopting business intelligence systems?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
– Does creating or modifying reports or dashboards require a reporting team?
– What are the best UI frameworks for Business Intelligence Applications?
– What information needs of managers are satisfied by the new BI system?
– Does your BI solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing business intelligence?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
– What are some best practices for managing business intelligence?
– How would you broadly categorize the different BI tools?
– How does social media redefine business intelligence?
– Is your software easy for IT to manage and upgrade?
– How will marketing change in the next 10 years?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– Is your bi software easy to understand?
– Business Intelligence Tools?
View model Critical Criteria:
Coach on View model adoptions and arbitrate View model techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Are there recognized Large-Scale Agile Development problems?
– What are current Large-Scale Agile Development Paradigms?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Systematize Ivar Jacobson failures and handle a jump-start course to Ivar Jacobson.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Large-Scale Agile Development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Large-Scale Agile Development ?
Rate of return Critical Criteria:
Graph Rate of return risks and cater for concise Rate of return education.
– Why should managers set the required rate of return higher than the rate at which money can be borrowed when making a typical capital budgeting decision?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Large-Scale Agile Development services/products?
– Do those selected for the Large-Scale Agile Development team have a good general understanding of what Large-Scale Agile Development is all about?
– When using the net present value method, how does one know whether the true rate of return is greater or less than the discount rate?
– When using the time adjusted rate of return method, how does one know when the true rate of return has been found?
– Do we monitor the Large-Scale Agile Development decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is the true rate of return greater than or less than the discount rate?
– What is Internal Rate of Return (IRR)?
Service Bureau Corporation Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Service Bureau Corporation results and attract Service Bureau Corporation skills.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Large-Scale Agile Development objectives?
Project planning Critical Criteria:
Graph Project planning governance and tour deciding if Project planning progress is made.
– How do we go about Securing Large-Scale Agile Development?
– What are our Large-Scale Agile Development Processes?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Consider ISO/IEC 15504 governance and look at the big picture.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Large-Scale Agile Development process?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Large-Scale Agile Development moving forward?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Design Integrated Authority File adoptions and research ways can we become the Integrated Authority File company that would put us out of business.
– Are we Assessing Large-Scale Agile Development and Risk?
– How to Secure Large-Scale Agile Development?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Boost Entity–relationship model failures and create a map for yourself.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Large-Scale Agile Development is underway?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Enterprise architecture planning and attract Enterprise architecture skills.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Large-Scale Agile Development process?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– What are the usability implications of Large-Scale Agile Development actions?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– Do we have past Large-Scale Agile Development Successes?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Agile modeling Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Agile modeling quality and acquire concise Agile modeling education.
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Face Executable UML strategies and gather Executable UML models .
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Large-Scale Agile Development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Have all basic functions of Large-Scale Agile Development been defined?
Agile testing Critical Criteria:
Boost Agile testing planning and perfect Agile testing conflict management.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Large-Scale Agile Development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Study Feature-driven development governance and oversee Feature-driven development requirements.
– Can we do Large-Scale Agile Development without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How can you measure Large-Scale Agile Development in a systematic way?
Engagement marketing Critical Criteria:
Devise Engagement marketing adoptions and triple focus on important concepts of Engagement marketing relationship management.
Software development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Software development life cycle adoptions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Software development life cycle skills.
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
– How do we go about Comparing Large-Scale Agile Development approaches/solutions?
– Is Supporting Large-Scale Agile Development documentation required?
– Is a Large-Scale Agile Development Team Work effort in place?
Flexible product development Critical Criteria:
Start Flexible product development engagements and document what potential Flexible product development megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Large-Scale Agile Development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are our needs in relation to Large-Scale Agile Development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Infer Risk management tactics and ask questions.
– Are we using Large-Scale Agile Development to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
– Are you aware of anyone in your organization receiving suspicious emails that include unsolicited attachments and/or requests for sensitive information?
– Vrm programs run the gamut from the collection of a few documents to advanced Risk Management software tools. what is appropriate for our organization?
– How do you determine which systems, components and functions get priority in regard to implementation of new Cybersecurity measures?
– Do we have an official information security architecture, based on our Risk Management analysis and information security strategy?
– To what extent is Cybersecurity risk incorporated into organizations overarching enterprise Risk Management?
– Do you have a System Development Life Cycle plan that is implemented to manage systems?
– Has your Cybersecurity plan been reviewed in the last year and updated as needed?
– How can organizations advance from good IT Risk Management practice to great?
– Do we do risk identification by answering the question what can go wrong?
– Can highly-effective IT Risk Management programs ever eliminate IT Risk?
– Do entities have sufficient internal security leadership to implement programs?
– Are passwords, log-ins, and email accounts cancelled and reassigned?
– What if vulnerability existed on millions of systems?
– How do you assess threats to your system and assets?
– Do you use contingency-driven consequence analysis?
– How can I keep my information safe online?
Use case Critical Criteria:
Detail Use case planning and find the essential reading for Use case researchers.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– What tools specific functionality do clients use the most often in data management to what degree and for what use case?
– Are responsibilities clear across monitoring market developments, engagement, internal communication, driving use cases?
– Are efforts focused on identifying use cases from real pain points (and not finding a problem for blockchain to solve)?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– What are the use cases that your organization is targeting currently for its cmdb/cms?
– Of the different industry use cases, what are the top ones that you want to monitor?
– How can the internet of things represent an innovative use case in our sector?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– Are any competitors experimenting with use cases?
– What are the best Internet of Things use cases?
– What are ideal use cases for the cloud?
– Do we have Things use cases?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Rank Spiral model tasks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Spiral model projects.
– What are the business goals Large-Scale Agile Development is aiming to achieve?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Confer re Software project management quality and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What is the source of the strategies for Large-Scale Agile Development strengthening and reform?
Large-Scale Scrum Critical Criteria:
Map Large-Scale Scrum decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Large-Scale Scrum skills.
– Think of your Large-Scale Agile Development project. what are the main functions?
– Is there any existing Large-Scale Agile Development governance structure?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Software architecture projects and customize techniques for implementing Software architecture controls.
– How do we measure improved Large-Scale Agile Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we keep improving Large-Scale Agile Development?
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Critical Criteria:
Study A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge adoptions and revise understanding of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge architectures.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Large-Scale Agile Development project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What about Large-Scale Agile Development Analysis of results?
Verification and Validation Critical Criteria:
Look at Verification and Validation adoptions and arbitrate Verification and Validation techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do we know that any Large-Scale Agile Development analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Guard Danese Cooper failures and oversee implementation of Danese Cooper.
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is our Large-Scale Agile Development Strategy?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Systems analysis engagements and research ways can we become the Systems analysis company that would put us out of business.
– How can expected costs and benefits be quantified to determine whether the new system will indeed be cost-effective?
– How should one include criteria of equity and efficiency in performance assessment?
– What are the principal mechanisms likely to bring about performance improvements?
– What is the purpose of splitting design into two parts: systems and detail?
– What types of planning are necessary to ensure the system s success?
– How is a systems analysis different than other scientific analyses?
– What are the organizations relationships with other organizations?
– How do we practically monitor or measure margin to criticality?
– What means can a project sponsor use to communicate?
– What types of systems development plans are needed?
– When are users trained to use the new system?
– What other people take part in this system?
– Systems Analysis and design: what is it?
– Systems Analysis and design: who is it?
– What is behavioral Systems Analysis?
– How broad should the analysis be?
– What are top managements roles?
– Can the process be simplified?
– Why do we need this method?
– Why choose ssadm?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Software prototyping leadership and tour deciding if Software prototyping progress is made.
IT infrastructure deployment Critical Criteria:
Drive IT infrastructure deployment goals and document what potential IT infrastructure deployment megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– In the case of a Large-Scale Agile Development project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Large-Scale Agile Development project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Large-Scale Agile Development project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Participate in Cleanroom software engineering outcomes and pioneer acquisition of Cleanroom software engineering systems.
– What are internal and external Large-Scale Agile Development relations?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Consult on Risk analysis tasks and attract Risk analysis skills.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Large-Scale Agile Development, including any consulting or professional services?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Add value to Bertrand Meyer quality and explain and analyze the challenges of Bertrand Meyer.
– Do we all define Large-Scale Agile Development in the same way?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Look at Agile software development tasks and spearhead techniques for implementing Agile software development.
– Much of the agile advice is oriented towards small teams of up to ten people, who are either co-located or near located, who have ready access to their primary stakeholders, and who are working on software that can be easily organized into a series of small releases. What about large teams?
– How could agile approach be taken into consideration when recruiting personnel and allocating people into projects?
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– Does the organization have a distinct quality program that support continuous process improvement?
– Are there cultural or organizational issues that may affect the system development?
– Do we ask in the sprint retrospective: What went well during the sprint?
– Which is really software best practice to us, CMM or agile development?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– What technologies are available to support system development?
– What is your favorite project managment interview question?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– How do you best coordinate Agile and non-Agile teams?
– Is There a Role for Complex Adaptive Systems Theory?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– Is the system subject to external regulation?
– What type of system is being developed?
– What is our Agile methodology?
– What makes agile better?
– Why Agile, and Why Now?
Large-Scale Agile Development Critical Criteria:
Mine Large-Scale Agile Development management and find out what it really means.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Large-Scale Agile Development leaders?
– How do we Identify specific Large-Scale Agile Development investment and emerging trends?
– Why should we adopt a Large-Scale Agile Development framework?
Rolling Wave planning Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Rolling Wave planning adoptions and find answers.
– What are the disruptive Large-Scale Agile Development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are the short and long-term Large-Scale Agile Development goals?
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Match Customer engagement failures and look in other fields.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Large-Scale Agile Development processes?
– Which Large-Scale Agile Development goals are the most important?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
Management fad Critical Criteria:
Map Management fad projects and innovate what needs to be done with Management fad.
– Consider your own Large-Scale Agile Development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we maintain Large-Scale Agile Developments Integrity?
Greenfield project Critical Criteria:
Track Greenfield project issues and observe effective Greenfield project.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Large-Scale Agile Development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Will IT be a partner, driving business value, building an IoT architecture and collaborating on greenfield projects?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Examine Software engineering strategies and plan concise Software engineering education.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Large-Scale Agile Development objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Project stakeholders Critical Criteria:
Unify Project stakeholders tactics and get the big picture.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Large-Scale Agile Development is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Large-Scale Agile Development?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Own Software development process tactics and create Software development process explanations for all managers.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Large-Scale Agile Development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
User experience External links:
User Experience | UX Design Tools | Optimal Workshop
User Experience Professionals Association
Cooper | A user experience design and strategy firm
Change control board External links:
ISAS ASP Change Control Board Meeting Agenda: July 21, …
Change Control Board | FAMIT
Change Control Board • ITS: Colorado College
Rapid application development External links:
Rapid Application Development for the Web | Radzen
RAD (rapid application development) – Gartner IT Glossary
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
Continuous integration External links:
Continuous Integration How-To – developer.force.com
Extreme project management External links:
Staff View: eXtreme project management
Infrastructure as Code External links:
How to Organise Your Infrastructure as Code – Abhishek …
AWS Infrastructure as Code – September 2016 Webinar …
Infrastructure as code – the foundation for DevOps | Puppet
Adaptive software development External links:
What Is Adaptive Software Development? – Quora
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
Domain-driven design External links:
DSL Platform – Domain-Driven Design
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels) | Meetup
Wirth’s law External links:
What is wirth’s law? – Quora
Wirth’s Law, Havel’s Woodshed – Ethics & Public Policy Center
What is Wirth’s Law? – Definition from Techopedia
Unit testing External links:
Typemock – Easy Unit Testing for .Net, C and C++
What is unit testing and how do you do it? – Stack Overflow
MUnit | Unit Testing | Integration Testing | MuleSoft
ISO 9001 External links:
GMP Labeling, GMP and ISO 9001 Compliance made easier
Maroney Company | AS9100 & ISO 9001 Certified
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
Big data External links:
Pepperdata: DevOps for Big Data
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
Niklaus Wirth External links:
[PDF]Niklaus wirth pdf – WordPress.com
Waterfall model External links:
Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
What are the different uses of a waterfall model? – Quora
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Understanding the Scaled Agile Framework – YouTube
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.5) – Scale Enterprise Agile
[PDF]Overview of the Scaled Agile Framework® for Lean …
Business intelligence External links:
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
View model External links:
View / View Model Naming Conventions · Caliburn.Micro
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59
Pine View Model United Nations
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International – Home | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson International
Rate of return External links:
Internal Rate of Return Calculator | IRR & NPV Calculator
Internal Rate of Return (IRR) – Math is Fun
Internal Rate Of Return – IRR
Service Bureau Corporation External links:
Service Bureau Corporation – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Service Bureau Corporation
Project planning External links:
Project Planning and Time Tracking — Get Bric
Online Gantt Chart Software for Project Planning · GanttPRO
Teamweek – Project Planning Calendar Tool
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
ISO/IEC 15504-33000 is the international standard that defines the framework and requirements for process assessment and process improvement. Process maturity is measured by analyzing the way the process is performed and managed.
[PDF]Nederlandse NEN-ISO/IEC 15504-3
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Center for Enterprise Architecture
Agile modeling External links:
Agile Modeling Principles Flashcards | Quizlet
Agile Modeling with Mind Map and UML | StickyMinds
Executable UML External links:
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
Executable UML (xUML)
Agile testing External links:
Agile Testing Framework | The Art of Automation Testing
ATA BLOGS – Agile Testing Alliance Blog’s
Agile Testing Collection, The | InformIT
Engagement marketing External links:
Signal – Customer Engagement Marketing | Identity …
Quikly – Digital Engagement Marketing Platform
Rich Engagement Marketing – Platform Login
Software development life cycle External links:
Software Development Life Cycle | CIO.gov
What is SDLC? Understand the Software Development Life Cycle
[PDF]UDC Software Development Life Cycle
Risk management External links:
“Billions” Risk Management (TV Episode 2017) – IMDb
Risk Management – ue.org
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Use case External links:
TeamViewer Use Case – Remote Support
Identify use case scenarios | Microsoft Docs
Spiral model External links:
SDLC Spiral Model – tutorialspoint.com
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Software architecture External links:
Software Architecture & Design | Udacity
Rofoz B.V. | Software Architecture Consultancy & …
Example: Software Architecture Document
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge External links:
A Guide to The Project Management Body of Knowledge | …
Verification and Validation External links:
About Verification and Validation | VA Mobile
Systems analysis External links:
Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis | …
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Technology Services / Systems Analysis & Support
Software prototyping External links:
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta Software
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering – DAU Home
Risk analysis External links:
Risk analysis (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Risk analysis (Book, 1998) [WorldCat.org]
What is Risk Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Bertrand Meyer-Stabley | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer Profiles | Facebook
Agile software development External links:
Mobile Apps, Digital Products, Agile Software Development
Agile Software Development with Team Foundation …
Agile Software Development | App Development | Softxpert
Rolling Wave planning External links:
Rolling Wave Planning for Earned Value Management Systems
Rolling Wave Planning in Project Management
Customer engagement External links:
Customer Engagement – Gallup
http://Customer engagement (CE) is an effect, a reaction, a connection, a response and/or an experience of customers with one another, with a company or a brand. The initiative for engagement can be either consumer-or company-led and the medium of engagement can be on or offline.
Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Management fad External links:
Six Sigma…a Stupid Management Fad? | NC State …
Greenfield project External links:
The Greenfield Project
Software engineering External links:
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Software Engineering Institute
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet