See the benefits the Quality Control Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Quality Control specific Use Case:
Meet Larry Kiss, VP Emeritus Computer Networks and Communication in Computer Networking, San Francisco Bay Area.
He needs to probe Quality Control strategic alliances. His main goal is preventing failure to include appropriate culture change activities as part of the project plan (classic mistake award winner).
In his Quality Control Toolkit Larry has 37 documents that cover the Quality Control topic.
Larry finds 13 Powerpoint Presentations, 11 PDFs and 13 Word Documents that cover Quality Control in-depth.
Larry hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Earth Networks Network Appliance (Enna).pdf
– (C) Risk Modeling.doc
– 01 Understanding Knowledge Management.ppt
– B. Business Objectives.doc
– Binomial Vs Hypergeometric Plans For Quality Control Sampling.ppt
– California Regional Water Quality Control Board Central Valley Region.pdf
– Cbiit Division Of Biomedical Statistics And Informatics Mayo Clinic (Rochester Mn).doc
– Completed Testing On Dell Blade Server Architecture And Solid State Drives.ppt
– Data Quality Control Tools.ppt
– Database Management System.ppt
– Developing Research Repositories – Jisc Innovation Forum.ppt
– Era Data Quality Control Contacts.doc
– Example Quality Assurance Quality Control Plan For Continuous Emission Monitor Systems And Continuous Opacity Monitor Systems.doc
– Example Quality Assurance Quality Control Plan.doc
– Guide To A Balanced Scorecard Performance Management Methodology.pdf
– Interlaboratory Quality Assurance Program.pdf
– Introduction To Operations Management.doc
– Method And Software For The Measurement Of Quality Of Process.pdf
– Method Of Distribution And Sales Management And Quality Control For A New .pdf
– Methods And Apparatus For Providing A Quality Control Management System.pdf
– Modified The Quality Control Code.ppt
– Net System And Method For Quality Control.pdf
– Omg And Distributed Object Database Issues In Detector Construction And Quality Control.pdf
– Project Quality Control Plan Template.doc
– Quality Assurance And Quality Control Procedures.ppt
– Quality Assurance Manual.doc
– Quality Control And Assurance For Biological Reports.doc
– Quality Control Quality Assurance And Soil Correlation.doc
– Quality Control quality Assurance.pdf
– Request For Qualifications.doc
– Running Head- Quality Control Charts.doc
– Sandy England Joseph Salama.ppt
– Software Quality Control System And Method For Controlling Software Quality.pdf
– Standard Quality Assurance quality Control Processes.ppt
– State Of The (Quality Control) Market.ppt
– Supply Chain Management And Supplier Quality Control Ankush Kaul.ppt
– Transportation Management Systems.ppt
Larry now feels assured about his Quality Control comprehension and has the viable data and cases he needs to probe Quality Control strategic alliances in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to balance specific methods for improving Quality Control.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Quality Control Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘I first became aware of the Art of Service web site in 2007, while searching for an online ITIL Foundation Certification training program. While my career ultimately went in a different direction at that time, I continued to periodically browse the web site. I would occasionally purchase toolkits and other materials of interest in support of my occupation as an IT process excellence consultant, and found them always useful in my work.
It was therefore of considerable interest to me to learn of their new venture, the Art of Service Lab. I joined in April of 2015, and have accessed the content on a regular basis since that time. Given the pace of technological change, I frequently encounter clients working in technology areas with which I am unfamiliar. The Lab has been of immense value in giving me an instant overview of new technologies, allowing me to come up the learning curve very quickly. In addition, I am often able to synthesize solutions that integrate ideas and concepts I picked up in the lab, thereby adding additional value to my clients.
As a contract consultant, I am periodically between engagements. During those times I often visit the lab to build my knowledge in new business and technology areas, or to acquire a more advanced level of knowledge in areas with which I am already acquainted at a fundamental level.
The Lab has become a critical success factor in my continued evolution as a consultant. It is difficult to imagine a better return on the Lab’s modest investment requirement than the disproportionate increase in value I can bring to my clients. I strongly recommend the Art of Service Lab to anyone who works in challenging and rapidly changing technological environments.’ – George B.