See the benefits the Accelerated Learning Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Accelerated Learning specific Use Case:
Meet Logan Price, Technical Team Leader in Computer Hardware, Greater Atlanta Area.
He decides to diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Accelerated Learning. His main goal is preventing the team developing the projects deliverables sees quality as the responsibility of the Quality Assurance group rather than a shared responsibility (the so called ‘throw it over the wall’ mentality).
In his Accelerated Learning Toolkit Logan has 23 documents that cover the Accelerated Learning topic.
Logan finds 5 Powerpoint Presentations, 8 PDFs and 10 Word Documents that cover Accelerated Learning in-depth.
Logan hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Agile Lessons From Yoga- Flowing Gracefully Through Your Projects.doc
– Benchmarking From A To Z Benchmarking From A To Z.pdf
– Dr. Keith Bird.ppt
– Industrial Internet Of Things-.pdf
– International Review Of Research In Open And Distance Learning.pdf
– Introducing Talent Management.pdf
– Introduction To Help Desk Concepts And Skills part 2.doc
– Method And Software For Selecting Securities For Investment.pdf
– Multichannel Retailing.doc
– New Hampshire The New Ways We Are Thinking About Learning.ppt
– Not Done By Silo Organizational Units Which May Lead To Local Optimization.doc
– Objective- To Describe The Opportunity To Improve.ppt
– Office Of Resolution Management.doc
– Powerful Feedback Loops.pdf
– Purpose Of The Workshop.doc
– Re-engineering Information Technology.pdf
– Supplier Selection And Evaluation.ppt
– Technology Facilitators Media Coordinators Principals Plc Trainers Person(s).doc
– The Four Key Results Of Our Strategic Plan Are-.doc
– U.s. Department Of Education.doc
– Value Of Cisco Trainings And Certifications.ppt
– Yellow Belt.pdf
Logan now feels steady about his Accelerated Learning facts and has the practical input and examples he needs to diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Accelerated Learning in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to report on developing an effective Accelerated Learning strategy.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Accelerated Learning Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘This new LAB from The Art of Service provides an indispensable practical guide to Accelerated Learning in a concise, easy to use format at an affordable price. It is ideally suited for managers who are new to the role, anyone studying Accelerated Learning as part of a professional qualification or as a module on a degree course, and for Accelerated Learning interested without experience who need to quickly learn and develop some core skills without going through a formal qualification.’ – Reita A.