Meet Brandi Torossian, Director of Web Development in Computer Software, Greater New York City Area.
She needs to catalog Consumer-Generated Media activities. Her main goal is preventing failure to include appropriate culture change activities as part of the project plan (classic mistake award winner).
In her Consumer-Generated Media Toolkit Brandi has 12 documents that cover the Consumer-Generated Media topic.
Brandi finds 8 PDFs and 4 Word Documents that cover Consumer-Generated Media in-depth.
Brandi hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– A Roundtable Discussion On Social Media Metrics And Measurement.pdf
– An Interview With Kevin Lane Keller Author Of Strategic Brand Management.pdf
– Best Practices For Ensuring Success In Social Marketing.pdf
– Online Reputation Marketing.doc
– Other Social Media Tools.doc
– Social Media Ad Metrics Definitions.pdf
– Social Media Analytics In The Insurance Industry.pdf
– Systems And Methods For Consumer-generated Media Reputation Management.pdf
– Trends In Communications And Media Technology Applications And Use.doc
– Who You Are And What They Think About You.pdf
Brandi now feels steady about her Consumer-Generated Media awareness and has the practical input and examples she needs to catalog Consumer-Generated Media activities in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to maintain Consumer-Generated Media for success.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Consumer-Generated Media Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘New material describing powerful techniques for Consumer-Generated Media.’ – Malcom K.