See the advantages the BYOD Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this BYOD specific Use Case:
Meet Cameron Bennett, Manager IT Global Client Services in Computer Networking, Greater Philadelphia Area.
He needs to balance specific methods for improving BYOD. His main goal is preventing failure to take into account non-functional requirements when designing a product, system or process (especially performance requirements) results in a deliverable that is operationally unusable.
In his BYOD Toolkit Cameron has 33 documents that cover the BYOD topic.
Cameron finds 10 Powerpoint Presentations, 16 PDFs and 7 Word Documents that cover BYOD in-depth.
Cameron hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– 04 – ularu puican suciu vulpe todoran.pdf
– Byod -Enterprise Mobile Data Protection.ppt
– BYOD – employees run riot.ppt
– BYOD Survey.ppt
– Career Objectives.doc
– Considerations To Secure Enterprise Mobility Byod.ppt
– Considerations To Secure Enterprise Mobility BYOD.ppt
– Don T Be Satisfied With Poor Collaboration !.ppt
– Emeia Fso It Risk Management Survey.pdf
– From-Jason Snyder Chief Technology Officer Commonwealth Of Massachusetts.doc
– Hhsc It Governance Detailed Portfolio Information Draft.ppt
– Hp Italy Innovation And Transformation Center -Test Case.ppt
– Ibm Pureflex System Solutions For Managed Service Providers.pdf
– Increasing Demand For It Services.pdf
– Information Security Updates Mobile Security – Bring Your Own Device.doc
– It Infrastructure Monitoring Strategies For The Byod World.pdf
– Itil For Managed Service Providers.pdf
– Java2 Security-.doc
– Mobile Device Management-. Ot What It Used To Be.pdf
– Mobile Device Managment Manual.pdf
– Mobility Will Change Health And Healthcare.ppt
– Nss Labs – Nist- Cyber Security Framework Rfi.pdf
– Policy and Procedures for Use of Personally-Owned Mobile Devices.doc
– Pos Bar Code Mobile Dot Matrix And Photo Printers.ppt
– Secure Mobile Communications In The Healthcare Industry-.pdf
– Security Concerns In The C-suite And How Next-generation Firewalls Can Help.pdf
– Security Teams Want Unified Policy Control For Mobile Devices And Pcs In Their Network.doc
– Security Trends Report.pdf
– Services Delivery.pdf
– Students Are Required To Provide Photo Id At Time Of Enrolment For All Accredited Courses.doc
– Tcs It Infrastructure Services.pdf
– The Impact Of Cloud Computing On Itil Service Design Processes.pdf
– The Power Of Paas.pdf
Cameron now feels self-confident about his BYOD knowledge and has the practical input and examples he needs to balance specific methods for improving BYOD in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to correct better engagement with BYOD results.
You can get these advantages and results today with the BYOD Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Development & product management for BYOD’ – Romona U.