See the benefits the Organizational Memory Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Organizational Memory specific Use Case:
Meet Alejandro Dauplaise, Chief Technology Officer in Computer Hardware, Greater Chicago Area.
He has to budget the musts for any interested in Organizational Memory. His main goal is preventing developer ‘gold plating’ (developers implement the Rolls Royce version of a product when a Chevy was all that was needed).
In his Organizational Memory Toolkit Alejandro has 54 documents that cover the Organizational Memory topic.
Alejandro finds 13 Powerpoint Presentations, 31 PDFs and 10 Word Documents that cover Organizational Memory in-depth.
Alejandro hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Assessing A Community Of Particle Capability.pdf
– Behind The Help Desk- Evolution Of A Knowledge Management System In A Large Organization.pdf
– Building Human Capital.ppt
– Business Intelligence- A Managerial Perspective On Analytics.ppt
– Business Value From Knowledge Management.doc
– community of practice.pdf
– Context-aware Proactive Delivery Of Task-specific Information- The Knowmore Project.doc
– Corporate History- Whether To Make Or Buy.ppt
– Creation Of Knowledge.ppt
– Crm Case Study- The Analytics That Power Crm At Royal Bank Of Canada.pdf
– Customer Satisfaction System And Method.pdf
– Employee Whose Key Assets And Contributions To The Organization Are Derived.pdf
– Engineering Financial Enterprise Content Management Services- Integration And Control.doc
– Enterprise Content Management (Ecm) Reference Architecture (Ra).pdf
– Establishment And Sustenance Of Knowledge Continuity Process.pdf
– Foundations Of Public Administration.pdf
– Functions Of The Institution Which Constitute The Three Forms Of Capital. Inclusive Of-.pdf
– Identify Existing Km Efforts For Sharing.ppt
– Individual Knowledge Creation.pdf
– Information Access Collaboration And Integration System And Method.pdf
– Information Use In Technical Trouble Tickets.doc
– Intranets Extranets And Enterprise Collaboration.doc
– Journal Of Business And Management.pdf
– Knowledge Assets Supplier Customer Coordination And Product Performace.pdf
– Knowledge Learning Memory And Feedback Loops Within Organizations.pdf
– Knowledge Mapping- An Overview Prof Elaine Ferneley.ppt
– Knowledge Sharing In Workplace- Motivators And Demotivators.pdf
– Knowledge Sharing Systems-.ppt
– Knowledge Sharing- A Review Of The Literature.pdf
– Leverages Intellectual Assets.ppt
– Management Of Creativity And Innovation.doc
– Managing Business-to-business Customer Relationships Foiiowing.pdf
– Ministerul Educaiei I Cercetrii Analele Universitii Din.pdf
– Of Creation Organization Diffusion Use And.ppt
– Organizational Change Is Usually Promoted By External Or Internal Factors.pdf
– Organizational Innovation Enhancement Technique.pdf
– Organizational Learning- The Contributing Processes And The Literatures.pdf
– Paul M. Leonardi.pdf
– Product Development – Managing A Dispersed Process.pdf
– Project Management Offices.pdf
– Reuse Of On-demand Enterprise System Customization Knowledge Utilizing .pdf
– Second Software Life Cvcle Management.pdf
– Social Software.pdf
– State Plan.doc
– Stelios Zyglidopoulos.doc
– Strategy And Planning- Global Missions Visions Strategies.ppt
– System And Method For Performing Engineering Design.pdf
– The Four Key Phases Or Sub-processes In The Knowledge Creation Are-.pdf
– The Motivation For Knowledge Sharing.pdf
– Tibco (Including Spotfire).ppt
Alejandro now feels unwavering about his Organizational Memory awareness and has the viable data and cases he needs to budget the musts for any interested in Organizational Memory in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to summarize a clear Organizational Memory focus.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Organizational Memory Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Inside this LAB are powerful principles and strategies that the most successful people use. When using the LAB, you will have the necessary and required tools and strategies to increase your personal effectiveness and productivity.’ – Milan Y.