See the advantages the Lync Server 2010 Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Lync Server 2010 specific Use Case:
Meet Brett Milhaupt, Network and Systems Engineer in Computer Networking, Greater San Diego Area.
He decides to interpret which customers can’t participate in Lync Server 2010 because they lack skills. His main goal is preventing failure to maintain control over document or component versions results in confusion over which is current, compatibility problems and other issues that disrupt progress.
In his Lync Server 2010 Toolkit Brett has 12 documents that cover the Lync Server 2010 topic.
Brett finds 3 Powerpoint Presentations, 4 PDFs and 5 Word Documents that cover Lync Server 2010 in-depth.
Brett hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– 80574 Receivables Management In Microsoft Dynamics Gp 2013.pdf
– Act – Recommended Reading.ppt
– Active Directory Domain Controllers.doc
– Cost Efficient Migration To Microsoft Lync Unified Communications And Collaboration.pdf
– Firewall security Design Using Microsoft Isa Server 2000.doc
– Microsoft Azure (Infrastructure As A Service – Iaas E Platform As A Service – Paas).doc
– Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Security Guide.doc
– Microsoft Technology Associate MTA IT Infrastructure.ppt
– Planning For Remote Call Control.doc
– Technology Roadmap – Unified Communications.pdf
– Unified Communications And Collaboration.pdf
Brett now feels self-confident about his Lync Server 2010 insight and has the practical input and examples he needs to interpret which customers can’t participate in Lync Server 2010 because they lack skills in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to budget for Lync Server 2010 challenges.
You can get these advantages and results today with the Lync Server 2010 Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Lync Server 2010 Principles and Management’ – Lazaro Z.