See the advantages the ISO 15836 Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this ISO 15836 specific Use Case:
Meet Sergio McGhee, Vice President of Sales in Computer Software, Greater Los Angeles Area.
He has to diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential ISO 15836 information. His main goal is preventing quality is viewed simply in terms of testing rather than a culture of working.
In his ISO 15836 Toolkit Sergio has 9 documents that cover the ISO 15836 topic.
Sergio finds 4 Powerpoint Presentations, 3 PDFs and 2 Word Documents that cover ISO 15836 in-depth.
Sergio hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– An Investigation Into Metadata For Long-lived Geospatial Data Formats.doc
– Bibliografia I Katalogowanie W Normach Iso I W Zbiorze Polskich Norm.ppt
– Data Storage And Preservation Of Access.pdf
– Electronic Records Management.ppt
– Metadata Standards And Applications.ppt
– Recommended Practice.pdf
– Standardy Biblioteczne I Bibliograficzne.ppt
– towards decentralised curation radical user orientation and broader contextualisation of records management.pdf
Sergio now feels confident about his ISO 15836 comprehension and has the practical input and examples he needs to diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential ISO 15836 information in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to revise understanding of ISO 15836 architectures.
You can get these advantages and results today with the ISO 15836 Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘LAB is the first source to guide pros with little or no experience in a field through the learning process from start to finish.’ – Reagan K.