Meet Kevin Adlam, Senior Systems Analyst – Infrastructure Service Delivery – Infrastructure Patching in Computer Software, Greater New York City Area.
He needs to probe Software-Defined Radio strategic alliances. His main goal is preventing failure to identify or engage the stakeholders (classic mistake award winner).
In his Software-Defined Radio Toolkit Kevin has 12 documents that cover the Software-Defined Radio topic.
Kevin finds 2 Powerpoint Presentations, 6 PDFs and 4 Word Documents that cover Software-Defined Radio in-depth.
Kevin hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– A Survey Of Dynamically Reconfigurable Fpga Devices.ppt
– Fcc National Broadband Plan Workshop.doc
– Frontiers Of Wireless And Mobile Communications.pdf
– Keywords- Trim Variable Buoyancy Tethers Cable Arrays.doc
– Narrowband Satellite Communications- Challenges And Emerging Solutions.pdf
– Nick Ingelbrecht Robin Simpson Carolina Milanesi Tim Zimmerman Nick Jones.pdf
– Nsf Sbir Sttr Solicitation Topics And Subtopics.pdf
– Office Of The Secretary Of Defense (Osd).doc
– Prospective Of Fifth Generation Mobile Communications.pdf
– Red Bat Communications.doc
– Towards A Standard Mixed-signal Parallel Processing Architecture For Miniature And Microrobotics.pdf
– Turban Mclean Wetherbe.ppt
Kevin now feels positive about his Software-Defined Radio intelligence and has the viable data and cases he needs to probe Software-Defined Radio strategic alliances in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to tour deciding if Software-Defined Radio progress is made.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Software-Defined Radio Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘This LAB provides a problem-solution approach to some common tasks and some uncommon tasks. If you are a developer, software architect, technical project manager, build manager, or development or QA engineer, this LAB is for you.’ – Cristin X.