Meet Ruben Hoban, Sr. Director NetworkUC Transformation Solutions – Bridging Current State to Future State in Computer Networking, Greater Philadelphia Area.
He needs to report on developing an effective Service Monitoring and Control strategy. His main goal is preventing lack of feedback processes allows discontent in the team to simmer under the surface.
In his Service Monitoring and Control Toolkit Ruben has 18 documents that cover the Service Monitoring and Control topic.
Ruben finds 5 Powerpoint Presentations, 7 PDFs and 6 Word Documents that cover Service Monitoring and Control in-depth.
Ruben hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– 00 Toolkit Roadmap – Continual Service Improvement.doc
– 01 Overview of Continual Improvement.ppt
– 01 Service Management Policy Template.doc
– 02 Service Management Plan.doc
– 03 Continual Improvement Process.ppt
– 03 Objectives and Goals.doc
– 13 Business Justification Template.doc
– Appliances Vs Pcs Us Shipments Consumer Devices In Millions.ppt
– Forecast-less Service Capacity Management.pdf
– Method And System Of Managing A Business Process.pdf
– Methods For Capacity Management.pdf
– Methods For Managing Capacity.pdf
– Methods For Service Monitoring And Control.pdf
– Microsoft Operations Framework.doc
– Process Guide Service Level Management.pdf
– Service Improvement Plans.ppt
– Service Operation Lifecycle Stage Introduction Presentation.ppt
Ruben now feels assured about his Service Monitoring and Control intelligence and has the practical input and examples he needs to report on developing an effective Service Monitoring and Control strategy in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to figure out ways to motivate other Service Monitoring and Control users.
You can get these advantages and results today with the Service Monitoring and Control Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘The LAB presents the latest solutions and research results in key areas.’ – Virgil M.