Meet Lindsay Peterson, Client Program Director in Computer Software, Greater San Diego Area.
She has to create Just-in-time explanations for all managers. Poor leadership at any level leads to failure if this is not taken care of.
In her Just-in-time Toolkit Lindsay has 51 documents that cover the Just-in-time topic.
Lindsay finds 19 Powerpoint Presentations, 20 PDFs and 12 Word Documents that cover Just-in-time in-depth.
Lindsay hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Activity-based Costing And Other Cost Management Tools.ppt
– Advantages Of Automated Materials Handling Systems.ppt
– Agile Project Management (Or Burning Your Gantt Charts).pdf
– Australian Public Service.doc
– Automatic Monitoring And Just-in-time Resource Provisioning System.pdf
– Business Ethics And Stakeholder Analysis.pdf
– By Dave Renshaw Coo Fwl Technologies.doc
– Continuity Of Operations (Coop).ppt
– Customer Relationship Management And Supply Chain Management.ppt
– D) Use Of Information Technology.doc
– Database Management System (Dbms) Employing A Relational Datastore And A .pdf
– Defense Is Our Mission Architecture Then And Now.PPT
– Everything You Wanted To Know About Storage But Were Afraid To Ask.ppt
– Explain Total Quality Management (Tqm).ppt
– Infrastructure Auto Discovery From Business Process Models Via Batch .pdf
– Introducing The Java And Oracle Platforms.ppt
– Introduction To Storage Area Networks.pdf
– Is Your Product Functional Or Innovative.doc
– Just-in-time User Provisioning Framework In A Multitenant Environment.pdf
– Lean Manufacturing Just-in-time.ppt
– Lean Manufacturing- Context Practice Bundles And Performance Rachna Shah A Peter T. Ward B.pdf
– Mobile Phones Are Also Changing The Way Consumers Make Payments.pdf
– Modeling Of Applications And Business Process Services Through Auto .pdf
– Oodbms The Manager Of An Oodb.doc
– Order Fulfillment Logistics And Supply Chain Management.doc
– Principles Of Supply Chain Management-.ppt
– Project Objectives.ppt
– Provide Incident Management Capabilities.pdf
– Readiness Assessment.ppt
– Recording Using Proxy Servers.pdf
– Review Brief History Of Manufacturing Systems.ppt
– Service Orchestration For Just-in-time Capacity Management.pdf
– Strategic Management Accounting And The Balanced Scorecard.pdf
– Strategies For Providing Just-in-time User Assistance.pdf
– Strategy Formulation.doc
– Strategy Is The Prerequisite For Establishing Competitive Advantage.doc
– Supply Chains And Private Sector Dynamics.ppt
– Tag-based Schema For Distributing Update Metadata In An Update Distribution .pdf
– Telemedicine- Re-envisioning The Telephone Consultation.ppt
– The Washington Supply Chain Management Manual.doc
– Total Quality Management (Tqm).doc
– Twenty One- Just-in-time Manufacturing (Continued).ppt
– Type Specialization In Dynamic Weakly Typed Languages Dr David Siegwart Ibm Hursley Uk.ppt
– United States Department Of Agriculture (Usda) Egovernment Program.doc
– Usage And Perceptions Of Agile Software Development In An Industrial Context- An Exploratory Study.pdf
– Va Enterprise Target Application Architecture.pdf
– Virtualization Technology Introduction.ppt
– Volunteer Management.doc
– Yellow Belt.pdf
– Your Money Your Goals.ppt
Lindsay now feels secure about her Just-in-time intelligence and has the viable data and cases she needs to create Just-in-time explanations for all managers in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to clarify ways to gain access to competitive Just-in-time services.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Just-in-time Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Learning Just-in-time on the Job: case studies galore.’ – Emanuel C.