See the benefits the Sunk cost Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Sunk cost specific Use Case:
Meet Raymond Enderwick, GM. Teradata Global Support Center in Computer Software, Greater Los Angeles Area.
He wants to triple focus on important concepts of Sunk cost relationship management. His main goal is preventing failure to include appropriate ‘change management’ type activities into the scope of the project to ensure stakeholders are able to transition from old ways of working to the new ways introduced by the project.
In his Sunk cost Toolkit Raymond has 44 documents that cover the Sunk cost topic.
Raymond finds 17 Powerpoint Presentations, 19 PDFs and 8 Word Documents that cover Sunk cost in-depth.
Raymond hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– A New Approach To Comprehensive Strategic Risk Management.pdf
– Address Major Uncertainty Head On.ppt
– Agricultural Technology Adoption Initiative J-pal (Mit) – Cega (Berkeley).pdf
– An Overview Of Pricing Models For Revenue Management.pdf
– Behavioral Economics- Do People Make Their Choices Rationally.ppt
– Behavioral Economics.ppt
– Bryan Alexander.pdf
– Business Process For Increasing Win Probability In Large Complex Contract .pdf
– Capital Budgeting.doc
– Copyright As A Business Strategy.pdf
– Cost Benefit Analysis Guide.pdf
– Costing Programs And Pricing Strategies.pdf
– Creativity Yield Management Theme.pdf
– Fundamentals Of Compilers.ppt
– Global Freight Transportation Management Systems.ppt
– Global Management System (Gms).ppt
– Hour 2- Erp Modules.ppt
– Hp Unified Communications And Collaboration.ppt
– Human Resource Management And Productivity.pdf
– In Some Circumstances Water Markets Can Delay Adoption.doc
– Infrastructure As A Service- Accelerating Time To Profitable New Revenue Streams.pdf
– Innovative Financing Methods And Management Systems.doc
– Master Data Management Risk And Governance.ppt
– Microeconomics Of Technology Adoption Andrew D. Foster.pdf
– Mobile Payment Adoption In Korea-.doc
– Model-based Real-time Cost Allocation And Cost Flow.pdf
– Or Social Services Sectors And Otherwise As Competitive (Iii) For Peru The Noncompetitive Sectors.pdf
– Page 3.doc
– Project Cost Management.ppt
– Risk Management In The Procurement Of Innovation.pdf
– Six Sigma Quality Engineering.ppt
– The Investment Principle.ppt
– The Role Of Uncertainty In The Development Of Emerging Energy Technologies.pdf
– The Six Stages Of The Capital Budgeting Process Are-.doc
– The Three Stages Of Capital Budgeting Analysis.pdf
– There Exist An Equilibrium Number Of Firms In An Industry (N).ppt
– Understand The Importance Of Project Cost Management.ppt
– Values Strategy And Core Business.ppt
– Volpe National Transportation Systems Center U.s. Dot.doc
– What Is Behavioral Economics.ppt
– Yield Management System And Method For Advertising Inventory.pdf
Raymond now feels undoubting about his Sunk cost knowledge and has the practical input and examples he needs to triple focus on important concepts of Sunk cost relationship management in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to correct Sunk cost management by competencies.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Sunk cost Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘The LAB contains everything you need to know about Sunk cost’ – Rosalinda W.