Meet Justin Primak, CIO and Executive Director Health and Human Services in Computer Software, Greater Atlanta Area.
He decides to handle a jump-start course to RFID (radio frequency identification). His main goal is preventing projects are done ‘off the side of the desk’ (i.e. team members are expected to perform full time operational jobs while also meeting project milestones).
In his RFID (radio frequency identification) Toolkit Justin has 9 documents that cover the RFID (radio frequency identification) topic.
Justin finds 3 Powerpoint Presentations, 5 PDFs and 1 Word Document that cover RFID (radio frequency identification) in-depth.
Justin hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Describe The Applications Of M-commerce Within Organizations (Mobile Enterprise Intrabusiness).ppt
– Describe What Tools (I.e. Development Testing) Will Be Used If There Is A Preference.doc
– Design Dominance And Timing Of Entry.ppt
– Discuss M-commerce Applications In Banking And Financial Services.ppt
– Enterprise Master Data Management.pdf
– Exploring Enterprise Mobility- Lessons From The Field.pdf
– Leveraging The Power Of Location Intelligence To Enhance Business Intelligence.pdf
– Nick Ingelbrecht Robin Simpson Carolina Milanesi Tim Zimmerman Nick Jones.pdf
– Report And Recommendations Of The Technical Upgrades Special Project Team.pdf
Justin now feels positive about his RFID (radio frequency identification) intelligence and has the viable data and cases he needs to handle a jump-start course to RFID (radio frequency identification) in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to transcribe RFID (radio frequency identification) as tomorrows backbone for success.
You can get these advantages and results today with the RFID (radio frequency identification) Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘I only need to go to Lab and search for a specific topic. The toolkits are of a high quality and there is an extensive number of toolkits that are available. I am wondering if there is an area for which a toolkit is not available.’ – Justin D.