See the benefits the Access Control Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Access Control specific Use Case:
Meet Carolyn Keung, Enterprise Risk Services Manager in Computer Software, Greater New York City Area.
She wants to define Access Control competency-based leadership. Her main goal is preventing there are insufficient team members to complete the work that has been committed to.
In her Access Control Toolkit Carolyn has 37 documents that cover the Access Control topic.
Carolyn finds 3 Powerpoint Presentations, 27 PDFs and 7 Word Documents that cover Access Control in-depth.
Carolyn hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– 01C Access Control Policy.doc
– A Proposed Standard For Role-based Access Control.doc
– Access Control For Sar Systems.pdf
– Access Control Policy Conversion.pdf
– Access Control System And Method Using Hierarchical Arrangement Of Security .pdf
– Access Control With Ibm Tivoli Access Manager.pdf
– Attribute Based Access Control (Abac).doc
– Business Requirement For Access Control.doc
– Cross-platform Access Control For Mobile Web Applications.pdf
– Dual Smart Card Access Control Electronic Data Storage And Retrieval System .pdf
– Dynamic Network Access Control Method And Apparatus.pdf
– Efficient Large-scale Access Control For Internetintranet Information Systems.pdf
– Enterprise Access Control And Accounting Allocation For Access Networks.pdf
– Identity Context-based Access Control.pdf
– Integrated Physical Access Control And Information Technology (It) Security.pdf
– Integrating Enterprise Search Systems With Custom Access Control Application .pdf
– Media Access Control Address Translation For A Fiber To The Home System.pdf
– Media Access Control Architectures And Network Management Systems.pdf
– Medium Access Control Sublayer.ppt
– Method And Apparatus For Network Access Control.pdf
– Method And Apparatus For Policy-based Network Access Control With Arbitrary .pdf
– Method And System For Assigning Access Control Levels In Providing Access To .pdf
– Network Access Control Based On Risk Factor.pdf
– Network Access Control For Dhcp Environment.doc
– Network Access Control For Mobile Ad Hoc Network.ppt
– Network Access Control For Trusted Platforms.pdf
– Network Access Control Registration.doc
– Network Access Control.pdf
– Persistent Access Control Of Protected Content.pdf
– Role Based Access Control (Rbac) With Multi-role Support User Provisioning And Self-registration.doc
– Role-based Access Control Management For Multiple Heterogeneous Application .pdf
– Security- Vpns firewalls Fine-grain Access Control.ppt
– Social Network Privacy By Means Of Evolving Access Control.pdf
– System And Method For Flexible Network Access Control Policies In A Network .pdf
– System And Program For Access Control.pdf
– System For And Methods Of Administration Of Access Control To Numerous .pdf
– Time Based Access Control In Social Software.pdf
Carolyn now feels undoubting about her Access Control expertise and has the viable data and cases she needs to define Access Control competency-based leadership in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to plan concise Access Control education.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Access Control Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Smart Access Control strategies that benefit the bottom line’ – Jenna L.