See the benefits the Divestment Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Divestment specific Use Case:
Meet Kristin Trukanavicius, Business Consultant V in Computer Software, Greater New York City Area.
She likes to achieve a single Divestment view and bringing data together. Her main goal is preventing dismissing information that might show that the project is running into difficulties (i.e. falling prey to the ‘confirmation bias’).
In her Divestment Toolkit Kristin has 41 documents that cover the Divestment topic.
Kristin finds 10 Powerpoint Presentations, 17 PDFs and 14 Word Documents that cover Divestment in-depth.
Kristin hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Decision Rights Tools.pdf
– – Diversification And Shareholder Value- Porter S Three Essential Tests.ppt
– Advantages Of Having Iso And Six Sigma Certifications.ppt
– Affidavit Sample.doc
– Ast Individual Inves gator Programs.pdf
– Bassam Hajhamad.ppt
– Business Process For Increasing Win Probability In Large Complex Contract .pdf
– Corporate Governance Risk Management And Internal Control.ppt
– Corporate Management Of Facilities Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate (Armd).ppt
– Corporate Social Responsibility.ppt
– Costs For Contested Acquisitions- Hostile Takeovers.DOC
– Determining Safety Stock Levels Across Finished Goods And Raw Materials.ppt
– Duplication And Disclosure Of Confidential Data.doc
– Education Data Portal-.doc
– Esv- Enlightened Shareholder Value.doc
– Evaluating And Improving Costing In Organizations.pdf
– Event Management.pdf
– Evolution In Pettigrew A. Thomas H. And Whittington R. (Eds.) Handbook Of Strategy And.pdf
– Financial Management Survey.doc
– Horizontal Integration.doc
– Hp Project And Portfolio Management Center.pdf
– Integration And Integrating Mechanisms.ppt
– It Firms (Market Cap).pdf
– Management Work- The.pdf
– Method And Apparatus For A Product Lifecycle Management Process.pdf
– Method Of Recovering The Real Value Of A Stock From The Stock Pricing Data.pdf
– Mutual Fund Analysis Method And System.pdf
– Outcome- Increased Customer Knowledge.doc
– Procurement and Sourcing Solutions.ppt
– Profitable Customer Management- Measuring And Maximizing Customer Lifetime Value.pdf
– Re- Network Appliance Inc.pdf
– Rfp Timeline.doc
– River System Management-.doc
– Section B – Supplies Or Services And Prices costs.doc
– Starbucks Microbrews Clecs And Other Essential Providers Not In Rural America.ppt
– Strategic Facilities Management.pdf
– Supply Chain Planning.doc
– Sustainability Of Evidence-based Practices- Concepts Methods And Findings.doc
– The Entire Report Is A Must Read But Here Are A Few Examples Of What Is Being Planned For Us-.doc
– Title The Concept Of Strategic Decisionmaking.pdf
– Upstream Competition And Vertical Integration In Electricity Markets.pdf
Kristin now feels secure about her Divestment ability and has the viable data and cases she needs to achieve a single Divestment view and bringing data together in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to cater for concise Divestment education.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Divestment Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Learning Divestment on the Job: LAB is one huge Case Study’ – Louann T.