See the benefits the Private PaaS Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Private PaaS specific Use Case:
Meet Dawn Ollendorf, Consultant in Computer Software, Greater Philadelphia Area.
She needs to explore and align the progress in Private PaaS. Her main goal is preventing key decisions (strategic, structural or architectural type decisions) are made by people who lack the subject matter expertise to be making the decision.
In her Private PaaS Toolkit Dawn has 10 documents that cover the Private PaaS topic.
Dawn finds 0 powerpoint presentations and 10 PDF documents that cover Private PaaS in-depth.
Dawn hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Cloud Computing Fundamentals.pdf
– Extending Your Vmware Cloud Infrastructure With A Private Platform-as-a-service.pdf
– Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative.pdf
– Five Best Practices For Platform As A Service Success.pdf
– Oracle Rdmbs Server.pdf
– Platform As A Service (Paas) – Global Strategic Business Report.pdf
– Platform As A Service.pdf
– Private Paas 101- What It Is And Why You Need It.pdf
– Securing Platform As A Service- A Technical Whitepaper On Security Practices At Cloudbees.pdf
Dawn now feels undoubting about her Private PaaS facts and has the viable data and cases she needs to explore and align the progress in Private PaaS in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to oversee implementation of Private PaaS.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Private PaaS Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Provides application of Private PaaS with tips and techniques’ – Vernie B.