See the advantages the E-Purchasing Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this E-Purchasing specific Use Case:
Meet Linda Dunn, Global Director of Deployment and Integration in Computer Network Security, Greater Seattle Area.
She has to customize techniques for implementing E-Purchasing. Her main goal is preventing failure to manage management or customer expectations.
In her E-Purchasing Toolkit Linda has 10 documents that cover the E-Purchasing topic.
Linda finds 6 powerpoint presentations and 4 PDF documents that cover E-Purchasing in-depth.
Linda hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Customer Relationship Management- Perspectives From The Market Place.pdf
– Digital Marketing Strategy Within Manufacturing Industry – A Qualitative Case Study.pdf
– E-commerce M-commerce- Digital Markets Digital Goods.ppt
– Evolution Of Strategic Sourcing Solutions.ppt
– Explain Technology In Manufacturing.ppt
– Global Healthcare Trends Presentation To Ibm Public Sector Leadership Forum.ppt
– Information System For Biological And Life Sciences Research.pdf
– ITSM 2.0.ppt
Linda now feels assured about her E-Purchasing facts and has the viable data and cases she needs to customize techniques for implementing E-Purchasing in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to reduce E-Purchasing costs.
You can get these advantages and results today with the E-Purchasing Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘If you want to understand how companies achieve and sustain competitive success, The LAB’s frameworks are the foundation. But while many may know E-Purchasing, many managers misunderstand and misuse his concepts.’ – Latonya V.