What is involved in Dual-Band Network
Find out what the related areas are that Dual-Band Network connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Dual-Band Network thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Dual-Band Network journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Dual-Band Network leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Dual-Band Network related domains to cover and 140 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Dual-Band Network, LTE Advanced Pro, Mobile dating, Mobile device, Mobile gambling, Short Message Service, Texting while driving, Form factor, 3G adoption, Multi-band device, Mobile Web, Pay TV, Mobile security, Car phone, Dual-Band Network, Satellite phone, Mobile telephony, United States, Mobile phone recycling, Mobile marketing, GSM services, Mobile blogging, Push email, Mobile social network, Multimedia Messaging Service, BlackBerry 10, Dual SIM, Photography and the law, Mobile phone, Radio propagation, UMTS frequency bands, Mobile social address book, Mobile payment, Mobile search, Carrier IQ, Mobile operating system, XHTML Mobile Profile, Cellular frequencies, Mobile content, Comparison of smartphones, Terrestrial TV, Mobile music, Android rooting, Wireless Application Protocol, Common External Power Supply, Silent mode, Radio frequency, Legality of recording by civilians, Mobile donating, High Speed Packet Access, Spectrum repacking, ITU region, Mobile phone spam, IOS jailbreaking, Contactless payment, Mobile phones in prison, The Americas, BlackBerry thumb, Mobile phone operator, Mobile comic, Mobile cloud computing, Mobile phone charm:
Dual-Band Network Critical Criteria:
Refer to Dual-Band Network tactics and research ways can we become the Dual-Band Network company that would put us out of business.
– Will Dual-Band Network have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Dual-Band Network leaders?
– How can we improve Dual-Band Network?
LTE Advanced Pro Critical Criteria:
Steer LTE Advanced Pro governance and revise understanding of LTE Advanced Pro architectures.
– Does Dual-Band Network create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Dual-Band Network?
Mobile dating Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Mobile dating tactics and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Mobile dating services.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Dual-Band Network leader?
– To what extent does management recognize Dual-Band Network as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Dual-Band Network activities?
Mobile device Critical Criteria:
Analyze Mobile device governance and summarize a clear Mobile device focus.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for mobile devices to access critical portions of the management interface?
– Do we monitor the Dual-Band Network decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– How can skill-level changes improve Dual-Band Network?
– How do we keep improving Dual-Band Network?
Mobile gambling Critical Criteria:
Examine Mobile gambling decisions and be persistent.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Dual-Band Network information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Are assumptions made in Dual-Band Network stated explicitly?
Short Message Service Critical Criteria:
Study Short Message Service governance and reduce Short Message Service costs.
– How do we manage Dual-Band Network Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How do we Lead with Dual-Band Network in Mind?
Texting while driving Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Texting while driving tactics and do something to it.
– Think about the people you identified for your Dual-Band Network project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is a Dual-Band Network Team Work effort in place?
Form factor Critical Criteria:
Boost Form factor planning and innovate what needs to be done with Form factor.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Dual-Band Network strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does Dual-Band Network analysis show the relationships among important Dual-Band Network factors?
– Does Dual-Band Network analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
3G adoption Critical Criteria:
Merge 3G adoption leadership and find the essential reading for 3G adoption researchers.
– Think of your Dual-Band Network project. what are the main functions?
Multi-band device Critical Criteria:
Boost Multi-band device issues and know what your objective is.
– Will Dual-Band Network deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are the barriers to increased Dual-Band Network production?
Mobile Web Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Mobile Web quality and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Mobile Web.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Dual-Band Network is underway?
– Are there recognized Dual-Band Network problems?
Pay TV Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Pay TV governance and observe effective Pay TV.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Dual-Band Network?
– What are the business goals Dual-Band Network is aiming to achieve?
Mobile security Critical Criteria:
Mine Mobile security decisions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Mobile security because they lack skills.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Dual-Band Network project manager?
– How can the value of Dual-Band Network be defined?
– Are we Assessing Dual-Band Network and Risk?
Car phone Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Car phone goals and devote time assessing Car phone and its risk.
– What is our formula for success in Dual-Band Network ?
Dual-Band Network Critical Criteria:
Unify Dual-Band Network issues and get the big picture.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Dual-Band Network in a volatile global economy?
– How do we measure improved Dual-Band Network service perception, and satisfaction?
Satellite phone Critical Criteria:
Study Satellite phone leadership and devote time assessing Satellite phone and its risk.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Dual-Band Network into the services that we provide?
– Does Dual-Band Network systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Mobile telephony Critical Criteria:
Face Mobile telephony goals and test out new things.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Dual-Band Network workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Can we add value to the current Dual-Band Network decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Which customers cant participate in our Dual-Band Network domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
United States Critical Criteria:
Review United States outcomes and create a map for yourself.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– Do the Dual-Band Network decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
– What threat is Dual-Band Network addressing?
Mobile phone recycling Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Mobile phone recycling results and get the big picture.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Dual-Band Network products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Mobile marketing Critical Criteria:
Chart Mobile marketing outcomes and forecast involvement of future Mobile marketing projects in development.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Dual-Band Network is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
GSM services Critical Criteria:
Rank GSM services decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing GSM services and constraints.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Dual-Band Network process?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Dual-Band Network effort?
Mobile blogging Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Mobile blogging strategies and secure Mobile blogging creativity.
– What are the usability implications of Dual-Band Network actions?
– How to Secure Dual-Band Network?
Push email Critical Criteria:
Recall Push email leadership and check on ways to get started with Push email.
– What are the disruptive Dual-Band Network technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– In what ways are Dual-Band Network vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are current Dual-Band Network Paradigms?
Mobile social network Critical Criteria:
See the value of Mobile social network governance and adjust implementation of Mobile social network.
– Does Dual-Band Network appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Multimedia Messaging Service Critical Criteria:
Survey Multimedia Messaging Service decisions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Multimedia Messaging Service.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Dual-Band Network. How do we gain traction?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Dual-Band Network?
– Are there Dual-Band Network Models?
BlackBerry 10 Critical Criteria:
Steer BlackBerry 10 tasks and shift your focus.
– For your Dual-Band Network project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is Dual-Band Network Required?
Dual SIM Critical Criteria:
Consult on Dual SIM quality and work towards be a leading Dual SIM expert.
Photography and the law Critical Criteria:
Nurse Photography and the law quality and find out.
– How do we go about Securing Dual-Band Network?
Mobile phone Critical Criteria:
Dissect Mobile phone quality and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Mobile phone.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Dual-Band Network product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Dual-Band Network activities?
Radio propagation Critical Criteria:
Check Radio propagation issues and summarize a clear Radio propagation focus.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Dual-Band Network processes?
– What vendors make products that address the Dual-Band Network needs?
UMTS frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Map UMTS frequency bands results and assess and formulate effective operational and UMTS frequency bands strategies.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Dual-Band Network processes of our organization?
– Do we have past Dual-Band Network Successes?
Mobile social address book Critical Criteria:
Value Mobile social address book governance and look at the big picture.
Mobile payment Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Mobile payment tactics and oversee implementation of Mobile payment.
– How likely is the current Dual-Band Network plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
Mobile search Critical Criteria:
Probe Mobile search leadership and separate what are the business goals Mobile search is aiming to achieve.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Dual-Band Network, including any consulting or professional services?
Carrier IQ Critical Criteria:
Debate over Carrier IQ strategies and define what do we need to start doing with Carrier IQ.
– Why are Dual-Band Network skills important?
Mobile operating system Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Mobile operating system management and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who will provide the final approval of Dual-Band Network deliverables?
XHTML Mobile Profile Critical Criteria:
Merge XHTML Mobile Profile goals and get out your magnifying glass.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Dual-Band Network opportunities costing us money?
– Is Dual-Band Network Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Cellular frequencies Critical Criteria:
Group Cellular frequencies issues and research ways can we become the Cellular frequencies company that would put us out of business.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Dual-Band Network process?
Mobile content Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Mobile content adoptions and probe the present value of growth of Mobile content.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Dual-Band Network agendas for the next 3 years?
Comparison of smartphones Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Comparison of smartphones leadership and reduce Comparison of smartphones costs.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Dual-Band Network objectives?
Terrestrial TV Critical Criteria:
Face Terrestrial TV management and grade techniques for implementing Terrestrial TV controls.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Dual-Band Network? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Does the Dual-Band Network task fit the clients priorities?
– Is Supporting Dual-Band Network documentation required?
Mobile music Critical Criteria:
Discourse Mobile music decisions and budget for Mobile music challenges.
Android rooting Critical Criteria:
Frame Android rooting governance and remodel and develop an effective Android rooting strategy.
– What are the key elements of your Dual-Band Network performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Think about the functions involved in your Dual-Band Network project. what processes flow from these functions?
Wireless Application Protocol Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Wireless Application Protocol failures and question.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Dual-Band Network project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Consider your own Dual-Band Network project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Common External Power Supply Critical Criteria:
Track Common External Power Supply risks and attract Common External Power Supply skills.
– Does our organization need more Dual-Band Network education?
Silent mode Critical Criteria:
Check Silent mode tactics and get out your magnifying glass.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Dual-Band Network?
Radio frequency Critical Criteria:
Dissect Radio frequency results and overcome Radio frequency skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Why is Dual-Band Network important for you now?
– Is the scope of Dual-Band Network defined?
Legality of recording by civilians Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Legality of recording by civilians results and finalize the present value of growth of Legality of recording by civilians.
Mobile donating Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Mobile donating planning and develop and take control of the Mobile donating initiative.
– What is Effective Dual-Band Network?
High Speed Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Reorganize High Speed Packet Access adoptions and acquire concise High Speed Packet Access education.
Spectrum repacking Critical Criteria:
Dissect Spectrum repacking governance and optimize Spectrum repacking leadership as a key to advancement.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Dual-Band Network project?
– What business benefits will Dual-Band Network goals deliver if achieved?
ITU region Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate ITU region leadership and separate what are the business goals ITU region is aiming to achieve.
– Is there a Dual-Band Network Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Mobile phone spam Critical Criteria:
Guard Mobile phone spam failures and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Mobile phone spam.
– what is the best design framework for Dual-Band Network organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Among the Dual-Band Network product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
IOS jailbreaking Critical Criteria:
Consult on IOS jailbreaking management and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Dual-Band Network objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Contactless payment Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Contactless payment adoptions and stake your claim.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Dual-Band Network forward?
Mobile phones in prison Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Mobile phones in prison engagements and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Mobile phones in prison information.
– Why should we adopt a Dual-Band Network framework?
The Americas Critical Criteria:
Study The Americas visions and finalize the present value of growth of The Americas.
BlackBerry thumb Critical Criteria:
Trace BlackBerry thumb goals and devote time assessing BlackBerry thumb and its risk.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Dual-Band Network with what users do day-to-day?
Mobile phone operator Critical Criteria:
Sort Mobile phone operator quality and drive action.
– Is maximizing Dual-Band Network protection the same as minimizing Dual-Band Network loss?
Mobile comic Critical Criteria:
Rank Mobile comic projects and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Mobile comic.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Dual-Band Network strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How can you negotiate Dual-Band Network successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What is the purpose of Dual-Band Network in relation to the mission?
Mobile cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Participate in Mobile cloud computing quality and overcome Mobile cloud computing skills and management ineffectiveness.
– In the case of a Dual-Band Network project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Dual-Band Network project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Dual-Band Network project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What is the source of the strategies for Dual-Band Network strengthening and reform?
– Which Dual-Band Network goals are the most important?
Mobile phone charm Critical Criteria:
Adapt Mobile phone charm adoptions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Mobile phone charm projects.
– Who needs to know about Dual-Band Network ?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Dual-Band Network Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Dual-Band Network External links:
Dual-Band Network – Gartner IT Glossary
LTE Advanced Pro External links:
LTE Advanced Pro | Qualcomm
Mobile dating External links:
Hush | Private Mobile Dating App
tingle – Tingle – Mobile Dating for Social Singles
YouText.com – Mobile Dating for Singles
Mobile device External links:
Cell Phone & Mobile Device Insurance Service Plans
iFixOmaha | Mobile Device Hardware Repair for Omaha NE
Restart the Apple Mobile Device Service (AMDS) on Windows
Short Message Service External links:
Short Message Service Center | SMSC | Interop Technologies
Short Message Service – …
Short Message Service (SMS) Reminders for Stroke …
Texting while driving External links:
Stop Texting While Driving | Texting While Driving Solution
No Texting While Driving | AT&T Texting and Driving …
Form factor External links:
Form factor identification – Visa USA Inc.
form factor – Wiktionary
EDSFF Working Group – EDSFF Form Factor
Multi-band device External links:
MULTI-BAND DEVICE WITH REDUCED BAND LOADING …
Multi-band device – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Multi-band device – WOW.com
Mobile Web External links:
Sephora Mobile Apps & Mobile Web | Sephora
NTTA Mobile Web
USPS Mobile Web
Mobile security External links:
ADP Mobile Security
Mobile Security | Lookout, Inc.
Vipre Mobile Security
Car phone External links:
ProClip USA | Car Phone Holders and Dashboard Phone …
Nova Creations – Car Phone Holders | Car Accessories
Samsung Galaxy S8 Car Phone Holders | ProClip USA
Dual-Band Network External links:
Dual-Band Network – Gartner IT Glossary
Satellite phone External links:
International Data SIMs & Satellite Phone Rental from Mobal
Satellite Phone Solutions – Home
Mobile telephony External links:
sysmocom – custom-tailored mobile telephony solutions
Prepaid Mobile Telephony Services (MTS) Surcharge
[PDF]History of Mobile Telephony
http://www.uky.edu/~jclark/mas490apps/History of Mobile Telephony.pdf
Mobile phone recycling External links:
Compare Mobile Phone Recycling | CompareMyMobile™
Mobile Phone Recycling Quick Payment Best Prices | buymyi
Cell Phone Recycling | Mobile Phone Recycling | e-Cycle
Mobile marketing External links:
Verve | Masters of mobile marketing. We create …
Web-based SMS Mobile Marketing and Text Messaging …
Mobile Marketing Made EZ – EZ Texting
GSM services External links:
GSM Services – Home | Facebook
CHELZ GSM Services – Home | Facebook
Meet The Team of GSM Services
Mobile blogging External links:
Mobile Blogging – Home | Facebook
Mobile Blogging Platform – Home | Facebook
Push email External links:
Push Email | Official Apple Support Communities
Push email – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Push Email? | Verizon Community
Mobile social network External links:
Mobile Social Network In Pakistan Lets Start With ZingoChat
Multimedia Messaging Service External links:
AT&T – Cingular(R) Multimedia Messaging Service – Text …
MMS Texting | Multimedia Messaging Service | Aerialink
MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) – definition – GSMArena.com
BlackBerry 10 External links:
Unlock Samsung & Unlock BlackBerry 10 phones – GetUnlocked…
Photography and the law External links:
Drone Photography and the Law – Photo Attorney
Mobile phone External links:
Mobile Banking | Mobile Phone Banking | U.S. Bank
See shopping results for mobile phone
Radio propagation External links:
G3 A Radio Propagation Flashcards | Quizlet
Radio Propagation and Space Weather – Google+
160 Meter Radio Propagation Prediction Table
UMTS frequency bands External links:
UMTS Frequency Bands | 3 G | Wireless
Mobile social address book External links:
Mobile social address book – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Mobile social address book – WOW.com
Mobile social address book – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Mobile social address book
Mobile payment External links:
Mobile Payment Solutions by EMSPlus | Lowest 2.25% …
MOBILE PAYMENT – WIRECARD: Reinventing Payment
Mobile Payment Site – weber.edu
Mobile search External links:
What is mobile search? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Mobile operating system External links:
What Is a Mobile Operating System? – Lifewire
How to Figure out Your Mobile Operating System: 7 Steps
XHTML Mobile Profile External links:
XHTML Mobile Profile Document – Student Advantage
XHTML Mobile Profile :: Add-ons for Firefox
Cellular frequencies External links:
Cellular Frequencies Used In United Kingdom – Jammer …
Canadian Cellular Frequencies – Matrix Mobile
Mobile content External links:
301 Mobile – Mobile Content & Marketing
Mobile Posse: a leader in mobile content discovery solutions
T-Mobile Content Transfer app | T-Mobile Support
Comparison of smartphones External links:
» Comparison of smartphones Samsung Galaxy A3, A5, …
Terrestrial TV External links:
Why does terrestrial TV use UHF for broadcasting? – Quora
UK Terrestrial TV (@ukdtt) | Twitter
Mobile music External links:
Speazie – Mobile Music Recording and Collaboration
Mobile Music Therapy Services of Orange County – About Us
The Music Bus | Phoenix, AZ | Mobile Music Lessons
Android rooting External links:
Free Android Root – Android Rooting Guides & Tutorials
Best android rooting apps 2017 apk – androidrootapk.com
iRoot – Secure Free Android Rooting Software
Wireless Application Protocol External links:
What is Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)? …
WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) – Gartner IT Glossary
Common External Power Supply External links:
Common external power supply – Infogalactic: the …
Silent mode External links:
On Silent Mode (2016) – Release Info – IMDb
Silent Mode ᴾᴿᴼ (Camera Mute) – Android Apps on Google Play
Silent Mode (2015) – IMDb
Legality of recording by civilians External links:
Legality of Recording By Civilians – liquisearch.com
Legality of recording by civilians – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Legality of recording by civilians – WOW.com
High Speed Packet Access External links:
What is High Speed Packet Access? Webopedia Definition
HSPA and HSPA+ High Speed Packet Access for 3G …
Spectrum repacking External links:
Spectrum Repacking Resources: Frequently Asked …
Spectrum Repacking: National Association of Broadcasters
[PDF]Spectrum Repacking Briefing
ITU region External links:
DCLM ITU REGION – Home | Facebook
DLSO Itu Region – Home | Facebook
Mobile phone spam External links:
Stop Mobile Phone SPAM – Home | Facebook
Mobile phone spam – definition of Mobile phone spam by …
IOS jailbreaking External links:
iOS Jailbreaking – Home | Facebook
4 answers: iOS Jailbreaking: What is ‘SHSH Blobs’? – Quora
Contactless payment External links:
en | Kerv – the world’s first contactless payment ring
BlackBerry thumb External links:
The Agony of ‘BlackBerry Thumb’ | WIRED
Beware the ‘Blackberry Thumb’ – medicinenet.com
Move over carpal tunnel: Now it’s ‘BlackBerry Thumb’
Mobile comic External links:
MobiCon Mobile Comic Con – Mobile, Al – Home | Facebook
Mobile cloud computing External links:
Mobile Cloud Computing | NIST