What is involved in Capital expenditure
Find out what the related areas are that Capital expenditure connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Capital expenditure thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Capital expenditure journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Capital expenditure leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Capital expenditure related domains to cover and 179 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Capital expenditure, Accounting networks and associations, Accounting period, Accounting research, Accounting standards, Annual report, Auditor’s report, Balance sheet, Bank reconciliation, Capital cost, Capitalized interest, Cash flow statement, Constant purchasing power accounting, Contract management software, Convergence of accounting standards, Cost accounting, Cost of goods sold, Debits and credits, Double-entry bookkeeping system, Economic entity, Expenses versus Capital Expenditures, FIFO and LIFO accounting, Fair value, Financial accounting, Financial audit, Financial statement, Fixed asset, Forensic accounting, Fund accounting, General journal, General ledger, Generally accepted accounting principles, Generally accepted auditing standards, Going concern, Governmental accounting, Historical cost, Income statement, Internal audit, International Financial Reporting Standards, International Standards on Auditing, Luca Pacioli, Management Accounting Principles, Management accounting, Management discussion and analysis, Matching principle, Notes to the financial statements, Operating expense, Operational costs, Positive accounting, Revenue recognition, Sarbanes–Oxley Act, Social accounting, Statement of changes in equity, T accounts, Tax accounting, Tax accounting in the United States, Total cost of ownership, Trial balance, Unit of account:
Capital expenditure Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Capital expenditure tactics and devise Capital expenditure key steps.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Capital expenditure services/products?
– Do the Capital expenditure decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Capital expenditure opportunities costing us money?
Accounting networks and associations Critical Criteria:
Grasp Accounting networks and associations outcomes and sort Accounting networks and associations activities.
– Think about the functions involved in your Capital expenditure project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Capital expenditure requirements in detail?
– What is the purpose of Capital expenditure in relation to the mission?
Accounting period Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Accounting period engagements and know what your objective is.
– What are the disruptive Capital expenditure technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Capital expenditure delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the short and long-term Capital expenditure goals?
– What is going to be the accounting period?
Accounting research Critical Criteria:
Trace Accounting research visions and devise Accounting research key steps.
– What are our needs in relation to Capital expenditure skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is Capital expenditure Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Are accountability and ownership for Capital expenditure clearly defined?
Accounting standards Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Accounting standards outcomes and optimize Accounting standards leadership as a key to advancement.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Capital expenditure. How do we gain traction?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Capital expenditure objectives?
– How do we Lead with Capital expenditure in Mind?
Annual report Critical Criteria:
Look at Annual report projects and remodel and develop an effective Annual report strategy.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Capital expenditure project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Capital expenditure project lifecycle?
– Among the Capital expenditure product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to stockholders?
– Is there any existing Capital expenditure governance structure?
Auditor’s report Critical Criteria:
See the value of Auditor’s report governance and ask questions.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Capital expenditure that make it risky?
– Is Capital expenditure dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Capital expenditure been identified and analyzed?
Balance sheet Critical Criteria:
Start Balance sheet issues and triple focus on important concepts of Balance sheet relationship management.
– Do those selected for the Capital expenditure team have a good general understanding of what Capital expenditure is all about?
– Do you contemplate any change in your capital structure or any substantial increase or decrease in equity capital?
– Was cash used to buy stocks, bonds or other investments?
– What is your current effective interest rate on loans?
– How would you describe a poor, or negative, cash flow?
– How quickly does a prospective customer pay its bills?
– Is revenue recognition aggressive or conservative?
– What is the historical loss rate and investments?
– What are the executory contracts not recognized?
– What is the benefit of double-entry bookkeeping?
– Are mark-to-market prices from liquid markets?
– How much will retained profits increase by?
– What is the firms sustainable growth rate?
– What do profitability ratios measure?
– Are receivables coming in too slowly?
– What constitutes a satisfactory ROA?
– Is the companys debt load excessive?
– What do activity ratios measure?
– How is equity calculated?
– What is the firms ROE?
Bank reconciliation Critical Criteria:
Categorize Bank reconciliation management and report on the economics of relationships managing Bank reconciliation and constraints.
– Consider your own Capital expenditure project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we know that any Capital expenditure analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Do we all define Capital expenditure in the same way?
Capital cost Critical Criteria:
Grasp Capital cost adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other Capital cost users.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Capital expenditure, including any consulting or professional services?
– Have all basic functions of Capital expenditure been defined?
– Is Capital expenditure Required?
Capitalized interest Critical Criteria:
Understand Capitalized interest issues and cater for concise Capitalized interest education.
– Is Supporting Capital expenditure documentation required?
– What will drive Capital expenditure change?
Cash flow statement Critical Criteria:
Derive from Cash flow statement planning and plan concise Cash flow statement education.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Capital expenditure?
– How do we measure improved Capital expenditure service perception, and satisfaction?
Constant purchasing power accounting Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Constant purchasing power accounting quality and devise Constant purchasing power accounting key steps.
– What are the barriers to increased Capital expenditure production?
– How can we improve Capital expenditure?
Contract management software Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Contract management software planning and separate what are the business goals Contract management software is aiming to achieve.
– How can the value of Capital expenditure be defined?
– What is our Capital expenditure Strategy?
Convergence of accounting standards Critical Criteria:
Judge Convergence of accounting standards management and get answers.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Capital expenditure?
– Why is Capital expenditure important for you now?
Cost accounting Critical Criteria:
Review Cost accounting governance and explore and align the progress in Cost accounting.
– Is cost accounting the answer?
– How to Secure Capital expenditure?
Cost of goods sold Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Cost of goods sold tactics and define what our big hairy audacious Cost of goods sold goal is.
– How likely is the current Capital expenditure plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Capital expenditure move?
Debits and credits Critical Criteria:
Match Debits and credits quality and mentor Debits and credits customer orientation.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Capital expenditure strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Think of your Capital expenditure project. what are the main functions?
– Do all accounting systems require using debits and credits?
Double-entry bookkeeping system Critical Criteria:
Mine Double-entry bookkeeping system failures and display thorough understanding of the Double-entry bookkeeping system process.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Capital expenditure project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Capital expenditure? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Capital expenditure products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Economic entity Critical Criteria:
Dissect Economic entity results and be persistent.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Capital expenditure process?
– What are all of our Capital expenditure domains and what do they do?
– How much does Capital expenditure help?
Expenses versus Capital Expenditures Critical Criteria:
Unify Expenses versus Capital Expenditures decisions and pioneer acquisition of Expenses versus Capital Expenditures systems.
– Can we add value to the current Capital expenditure decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Does Capital expenditure analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Are there recognized Capital expenditure problems?
FIFO and LIFO accounting Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate FIFO and LIFO accounting outcomes and create FIFO and LIFO accounting explanations for all managers.
– How can you negotiate Capital expenditure successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Why are Capital expenditure skills important?
– What are our Capital expenditure Processes?
Fair value Critical Criteria:
Dissect Fair value results and slay a dragon.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Capital expenditure? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What is our formula for success in Capital expenditure ?
– Are estimated fair values unbiased?
– How do we keep improving Capital expenditure?
Financial accounting Critical Criteria:
Frame Financial accounting adoptions and catalog what business benefits will Financial accounting goals deliver if achieved.
– Does Capital expenditure systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Capital expenditure?
– Can we do Capital expenditure without complex (expensive) analysis?
Financial audit Critical Criteria:
Guide Financial audit projects and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Capital expenditure values?
– Will Capital expenditure deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Financial statement Critical Criteria:
Depict Financial statement failures and do something to it.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Capital expenditure into the services that we provide?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Capital expenditure project?
– How Are Financial Statements Used?
Fixed asset Critical Criteria:
Chart Fixed asset engagements and look in other fields.
– What is the amount of fixed assets?
Forensic accounting Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Forensic accounting governance and report on the economics of relationships managing Forensic accounting and constraints.
– How is the value delivered by Capital expenditure being measured?
– Who sets the Capital expenditure standards?
Fund accounting Critical Criteria:
Chart Fund accounting leadership and look at the big picture.
– In the case of a Capital expenditure project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Capital expenditure project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Capital expenditure project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
General journal Critical Criteria:
Study General journal leadership and clarify ways to gain access to competitive General journal services.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Capital expenditure is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Does Capital expenditure analysis show the relationships among important Capital expenditure factors?
– Is there a Capital expenditure Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
General ledger Critical Criteria:
Accelerate General ledger outcomes and track iterative General ledger results.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Capital expenditure is underway?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Capital expenditure activities?
– How can you measure Capital expenditure in a systematic way?
Generally accepted accounting principles Critical Criteria:
Explore Generally accepted accounting principles engagements and mentor Generally accepted accounting principles customer orientation.
Generally accepted auditing standards Critical Criteria:
Infer Generally accepted auditing standards quality and get answers.
– Why should we adopt a Capital expenditure framework?
Going concern Critical Criteria:
Guard Going concern failures and create a map for yourself.
– What about Capital expenditure Analysis of results?
Governmental accounting Critical Criteria:
Chart Governmental accounting quality and perfect Governmental accounting conflict management.
Historical cost Critical Criteria:
Reason over Historical cost goals and change contexts.
– Are there Capital expenditure Models?
Income statement Critical Criteria:
Shape Income statement tactics and develop and take control of the Income statement initiative.
– Are earnings and cash flows sufficient to cover interest payments and some principal repayments?
– If the firm is able to meet its short-term financial obligations (is it solvent?
– What is the difference between current liabilities and long-term liabilities?
– What is the formula for the debt to equity ratio, and what does it measure?
– How well are the companys assets being employed to generate sales revenue?
– Did the company borrow or issue shares during the year?
– How much money came into the firm from issuing stock?
– Are warranty liabilities aggressive or conservative?
– In what order are assets listed on a balance sheet?
– What is the amount of your borrowing capacity?
– Am i Overspending or underspending on Wages?
– Are adequate job cost procedures in place?
– What is the balance of total liabilities?
– Is the balance of retained profits?
– What was revenue for the year?
– What is Return on Equity?
Internal audit Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Internal audit planning and catalog what business benefits will Internal audit goals deliver if achieved.
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– Have we established unit(s) whose primary responsibility is internal audit, Quality Assurance, internal control or quality control?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Capital expenditure activities?
– When was your last SWOT analysis for Internal Audit?
International Financial Reporting Standards Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on International Financial Reporting Standards adoptions and display thorough understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards process.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Capital expenditure agendas for the next 3 years?
International Standards on Auditing Critical Criteria:
Systematize International Standards on Auditing issues and get answers.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Capital expenditure?
Luca Pacioli Critical Criteria:
Focus on Luca Pacioli results and reduce Luca Pacioli costs.
– Does Capital expenditure include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Management Accounting Principles Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Management Accounting Principles issues and gather practices for scaling Management Accounting Principles.
– Are there Capital expenditure problems defined?
Management accounting Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Management accounting outcomes and drive action.
– In a project to restructure Capital expenditure outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What is the source of the strategies for Capital expenditure strengthening and reform?
Management discussion and analysis Critical Criteria:
Study Management discussion and analysis leadership and adopt an insight outlook.
Matching principle Critical Criteria:
Consult on Matching principle tasks and create a map for yourself.
– How do we Identify specific Capital expenditure investment and emerging trends?
Notes to the financial statements Critical Criteria:
Participate in Notes to the financial statements issues and remodel and develop an effective Notes to the financial statements strategy.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Capital expenditure goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Operating expense Critical Criteria:
Survey Operating expense decisions and stake your claim.
– How do we go about Securing Capital expenditure?
Operational costs Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Operational costs visions and improve Operational costs service perception.
– In addition, CSPs are often challenged to reduce their overheads and operational costs. Cost reduction initiatives can be difficult to manage and it is essential to target the right areas. Where can costs reasonably be reduced or margins improved without any service disruption or without affecting service levels?
– We are are often challenged to reduce our overheads and operational costs. Cost reduction initiatives can be difficult to manage and it is essential to target the right areas. Where can costs reasonably be reduced or margins improved without any service disruption or without affecting service levels?
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Capital expenditure process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Capital expenditure process available?
– Have relevant operational costs been included in NPV calculation?
Positive accounting Critical Criteria:
Align Positive accounting engagements and devote time assessing Positive accounting and its risk.
– Do Capital expenditure rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Is the scope of Capital expenditure defined?
Revenue recognition Critical Criteria:
Examine Revenue recognition issues and arbitrate Revenue recognition techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Is maximizing Capital expenditure protection the same as minimizing Capital expenditure loss?
– Do we monitor the Capital expenditure decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Sarbanes–Oxley Act Critical Criteria:
Track Sarbanes–Oxley Act visions and get the big picture.
– Is the Capital expenditure organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Social accounting Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Social accounting goals and adjust implementation of Social accounting.
– How will you know that the Capital expenditure project has been successful?
Statement of changes in equity Critical Criteria:
Focus on Statement of changes in equity projects and cater for concise Statement of changes in equity education.
– Who needs to know about Capital expenditure ?
T accounts Critical Criteria:
Distinguish T accounts engagements and display thorough understanding of the T accounts process.
– Are vendor default accounts and passwords disabled or changed on production systems before putting a system into production?
– What vendors make products that address the Capital expenditure needs?
– How do we Improve Capital expenditure service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who has what accounts?
Tax accounting Critical Criteria:
Investigate Tax accounting strategies and integrate design thinking in Tax accounting innovation.
– Does the Capital expenditure task fit the clients priorities?
Tax accounting in the United States Critical Criteria:
Devise Tax accounting in the United States tasks and catalog what business benefits will Tax accounting in the United States goals deliver if achieved.
Total cost of ownership Critical Criteria:
Confer re Total cost of ownership tactics and sort Total cost of ownership activities.
– Is a Capital expenditure Team Work effort in place?
Trial balance Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Trial balance failures and give examples utilizing a core of simple Trial balance skills.
– Does our organization need more Capital expenditure education?
– What are the usability implications of Capital expenditure actions?
Unit of account Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Unit of account tactics and mentor Unit of account customer orientation.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Capital expenditure Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Capital expenditure External links:
[PDF]Capital Expenditure Policy – University of Texas …
Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) – Investopedia
Accounting networks and associations External links:
Accounting networks and associations – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Accounting networks and associations
Accounting period External links:
Change in Accounting Period – IRS Tax Map
Accounting Period, Reporting Period: Defined and Explained
Accounting research External links:
CCH Accounting Research Manager
Accounting Research Manager – Official Site
GMT Research | The accounting research firm
Accounting standards External links:
[PDF]Cost Accounting Standards Board Disclosure …
FASB Accounting Standards Codification®
Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
Annual report External links:
File Annual Report – Louisiana
Annual Reports | Investors Title
Title I Annual Report / Title 1 Annual Report
Auditor’s report External links:
AU 530 Dating of the Independent Auditor’s Report
The Auditor’s Report E-newsletter | Mass.gov
Read past editions of The Auditor’s Report | Mass.gov
Balance sheet External links:
[PDF]Table 1. U.S. Petroleum Balance Sheet, Week Ending …
Balance Sheet – Investopedia
Living Balance Sheet
Bank reconciliation External links:
Bank Reconciliation Jobs – Monster.com
Bank Reconciliation – IRS Tax Map
How to Audit a Bank Reconciliation | Chron.com
Capital cost External links:
Capital Cost Estimator – DWSIM – Chemical Process …
Capital Cost Database | FTA
Capitalized interest External links:
Capitalized Interest – Pay More Later – The Balance
Cash flow statement External links:
Cash Flow Statement | Explanation | AccountingCoach
[PDF]How to Prepare a Cash Flow Statement – Loans | Zions …
Cash Flow Statement | Format | Example | Sections
Constant purchasing power accounting External links:
Constant Purchasing Power Accounting 11-Application
Contract management software External links:
Contract Management Software | ContractWorks
Contract management software – Business News Daily
Contract management software | SirionLabs
Convergence of accounting standards External links:
Video on the Convergence of Accounting Standards (US …
Cost accounting External links:
Cost Accounting – AbeBooks
Cost Accounting – Investopedia
[PDF]Cost Accounting – Course Syllabus
Cost of goods sold External links:
Form 1125-A–Cost of Goods Sold – IRS Tax Map
[PDF]Form 1125-A Cost of Goods Sold – Internal Revenue …
Form 1125 A, Cost of Goods Sold | Internal Revenue Service
Debits and credits External links:
ERIC – Teaching Debits and Credits, Balance Sheet, 1973
How to Understand Debits and Credits: 7 Steps (with …
Debits and Credits in Double-Entry Bookkeeping
Economic entity External links:
“The Economic Entity” by Maurice J. Dix – Fordham University
FIFO and LIFO accounting External links:
Popular Videos – FIFO & FIFO and LIFO accounting – YouTube
Fair value External links:
Fair Value Measurement – AICPA
True Fair Value
Fair Value Definition | Investopedia
Financial accounting External links:
WIPFLI – Financial Accounting Outsourcing
[PDF]Statement of Financial Accounting Standards No. 2
Financial accounting is a specialized form of accounting that keeps track of transactions.
Financial audit External links:
[PDF]Financial Audit Manual
U.S. GAO – Financial Audit Manual
Title 24-A, §221-A: Financial audit requirements
Financial statement External links:
Financial statement analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Financial Statement – Entrepreneur
[PDF]Financial Statement (EJ-165) – Judiciary of California
Fixed asset External links:
[PDF]FIXED ASSET ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT …
(RUS) Register a vehicle as a fixed asset [AX 2012]
[PDF]Chapter 30 – Fixed Assets – Maine.gov
Forensic accounting External links:
Rosenfarb LLC | Forensic Accounting and Valuation …
Forensic Accounting Services – Micco & DeLuca
Fraud Examiners, Forensic Accounting, Fraud …
Fund accounting External links:
[PDF]FUND ACCOUNTING INTRODUCTION FUND …
What is Fund Accounting? definition and meaning
General journal External links:
[PDF]CHAPTER 7 – General Journal Entries
General ledger External links:
[PDF]JD-Accountant General Ledger – Avinger
[PDF]POSITION Accountant TITLE: I-General Ledger
General Ledger – AbeBooks
Generally accepted accounting principles External links:
What are the generally accepted accounting principles …
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – GAAP
Generally accepted auditing standards External links:
10 Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) – …
Generally Accepted Auditing Standards – GAAS
AU 150 Generally Accepted Auditing Standards – PCAOB
Going concern External links:
[PDF]Going Concern Questionnaire – Texas Department of …
A going concern (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
IN Going Concern Endorsement (E-2655)
Governmental accounting External links:
Governmental Accounting (Understanding J/E’s, For …
ERIC – Governmental Accounting: Comprehensive …
Master of Accountancy in Governmental Accounting …
Historical cost External links:
[PDF]Historical Cost Indexes
Quiz & Worksheet – Historical Cost | Study.com
[PDF]The SEC rules historical cost accounting: 1934 to the …
Income statement External links:
Income Statement Definition | Investopedia
Apple Inc. (AAPL) Income Statement – NASDAQ.com
Income Statement – Investopedia
Internal audit External links:
Internal Audit – AICPA
Global Institute of Internal Auditors
Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors | iia.org.uk
International Financial Reporting Standards External links:
International Financial Reporting Standards – IFRS
Luca Pacioli External links:
Luca Pacioli: Father of Accounting – YouTube
Luca Pacioli Professional Services – Home | Facebook
Luca Pacioli – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Management Accounting Principles External links:
Management accounting principles (Book, 1965) …
Management accounting principles (Book, 1997) …
Management accounting External links:
Management accounting (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Management Accounting Careers | Accounting.com
Title Management Accounting – scribd.com
Management discussion and analysis External links:
Sample Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A) Note: This template is provided as a background for the MD&A. Districts have been preparing the MD&A for a …
http://Management discussion and analysis. (eJournal / …
Management Discussion and Analysis – MD&A – Investopedia
[DOC]Sample Management Discussion and Analysis …
Matching principle External links:
matching principle definition | Dictionary | AccountingCoach
Notes to the financial statements External links:
Notes to the Financial Statements- Reporting …
Notes To The Financial Statements – Investopedia
Operating expense External links:
Operating Expense Ratio – OER – Investopedia
Real Estate Definitions: Operating Expense Ratio
Operating Expense – Investopedia
Positive accounting External links:
Positive Accounting Ltd – Home | Facebook
Positive Accounting – Positive Accounting Ltd
Positive Accounting Solutions, LLC, Home.
Revenue recognition External links:
Topic 13: Revenue Recognition – SEC.gov
ProRata – Revenue Recognition in QuickBooks and Xero
Revenue Recognition Impact on Insurance Industry
Social accounting External links:
H.R.5277 – Full Opportunity and Social Accounting Act …
Social Accounting: An Emerging Career Path for …
What is the importance of social accounting? – Quora
Statement of changes in equity External links:
Statement of Changes in Equity : OpenReference
T accounts External links:
Manage My AT&T Accounts – myAT&T Registration
T accounts, Trial Balance and Balance Sheet Tutorial – …
Tax accounting External links:
Tax Accounting Jobs – Search Tax Accounting Job …
Total cost of ownership External links:
[PDF]Total Cost of Ownership Modeling for Electronics – …
Fleet Total Cost of Ownership
[PDF]Total Cost Of Ownership – CohuHD Rugged HD …
Trial balance External links:
Trial Balance – Video | Investopedia
Accounting Trial Balance Example and Financial …
GL Summary Trial Balance made easy with Excel Pivot Tables
Unit of account External links:
Unit of account
http://A unit of account in economics is a nominal monetary unit of measure or currency used to value/cost goods, services, assets, liabilities, income, expenses; i.e., any economic item. It is one of three well-known functions of money.
What is Unit Of Account? definition and meaning
Chilean Unit of Account (UF): CURRENCY:CLF quotes & …