See the advantages the Unified Communications Applications Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Unified Communications Applications specific Use Case:
Meet Francisco Highberg, Chief Operating Officer in Computer Software, Greater Chicago Area.
He is required to report on setting up Unified Communications Applications without losing ground. Inadequately-trained project managers leads to failure if this is not taken care of.
In his Unified Communications Applications Toolkit Francisco has 19 documents that cover the Unified Communications Applications topic.
Francisco finds 6 Powerpoint Presentations, 12 PDFs and 1 Word Document that cover Unified Communications Applications in-depth.
Francisco hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Supervisors Can Remotely Monitor Agents From Outside The Contact Center.pdf
– Avaya Aura Conferencing Customer Presentation.ppt
– Avaya Data Solutions.ppt
– Btasbva Applying Cisco Specialized Business Value Analysis Skills.pdf
– Cisco Unified Communications.pdf
– Demand For Trained And Experienced Collaboration Professionals.pdf
– Deploying Unified Communications And Collaboration In Mixed Environments.ppt
– Dvd Drive (For Software Installation).pdf
– Evaluating Unified Communications Solutions.pdf
– Introduction- Technology-savvy Smbs Are Key To Catalyzing The Economic Recovery.doc
– Ms. Randa I. Abdou Marketing Mix Ceo.pdf
– Rich-media Conferencing Deep Dive.ppt
– School Catalog.pdf
– Session Initiation Protocol (Sip)- Impact And Implications.pdf
– The Changing Role Of Mobile Communications In The Workplace.pdf
– The Future Of Communications.ppt
– Unified Communications And Collaboration.pdf
Francisco now feels self-assured about his Unified Communications Applications knowledge and has the practical input and examples he needs to report on setting up Unified Communications Applications without losing ground in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to customize techniques for implementing Unified Communications Applications.
You can get these advantages and results today with the Unified Communications Applications Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Covers techniques for using tools for Unified Communications Applications.’ – Donny P.