See the benefits the Principles behind The Agile Manifesto Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Principles behind The Agile Manifesto specific Use Case:
Meet Thomas Baker, Project Manager in Computer Software, Greater New York City Area.
He is required to report on setting up Principles behind The Agile Manifesto without losing ground. His main goal is preventing big ticket items are estimated, but because they are less visible, the smaller scale activities (the peanut list) are omitted.
In his Principles behind The Agile Manifesto Toolkit Thomas has 8 documents that cover the Principles behind The Agile Manifesto topic.
Thomas finds 1 Powerpoint Presentation, 4 PDFs and 3 Word Documents that cover Principles behind The Agile Manifesto in-depth.
Thomas hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Agile Development Methods- Philosophy And Practice.ppt
– Agile Development.doc
– Agile Methods To Improve The Development And Delivery Of Applications.doc
– Agile Software Development- Adaptive Systems Principles And Best Practices.pdf
– An Effective Development Environment Setup For System And Application Software.pdf
– Designing And Implementing A Job Scheduler Using Scrum.doc
– Successful Solutions Through Agile Project Management.pdf
– The Importance Of Continuous Integration For Quality Assurance Teams.pdf
Thomas now feels self-confident about his Principles behind The Agile Manifesto comprehension and has the viable data and cases he needs to report on setting up Principles behind The Agile Manifesto without losing ground in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to triple focus on important concepts of Principles behind The Agile Manifesto relationship management.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Principles behind The Agile Manifesto Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘The monthly cost is attractive!’ – Patty A.