See the benefits the oracle administration Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this oracle administration specific Use Case:
Meet Tony Floyd, Chief Technology Officer in Computer Software, Greater Los Angeles Area.
He needs to define what do we need to start doing with oracle administration. If this is not done on time, it will have adverse effects.
In his oracle administration Toolkit Tony has 10 documents that cover the oracle administration topic.
Tony finds 2 Powerpoint Presentations, 1 PDF and 7 Word Documents that cover oracle administration in-depth.
Tony hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– (X ) Title Change Proposed Title- Manager Information Database Administration.doc
– Alistair Douglas Connell (Doug).doc
– Angela H. Hooper.doc
– Appendix L.doc
– Execute Oracle Backup And Recovery Best Practices Based On Oracle Backup And Recovery Protocols.doc
– Infrastructure Administration I Program.pdf
– Oracle 10g Application Server Administration I.doc
– Windows Native Authentication.ppt
– Windows Platform Interoperability And Support.ppt
Tony now feels steady about his oracle administration insight and has the viable data and cases he needs to define what do we need to start doing with oracle administration in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to maintain oracle administration for success.
You can get these benefits and results today with the oracle administration Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘The Concept of oracle administration – Thoroughly Revamped’ – Jewell L.