See the advantages the Location-Based Marketing Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Location-Based Marketing specific Use Case:
Meet Roy Green, Senior Principal Services Architect in Computer Software, Greater New York City Area.
He has to proactively manage Location-Based Marketing risks. His main goal is preventing working under constant and excessive schedule pressure.
In his Location-Based Marketing Toolkit Roy has 9 documents that cover the Location-Based Marketing topic.
Roy finds 3 Powerpoint Presentations, 5 PDFs and 1 Word Document that cover Location-Based Marketing in-depth.
Roy hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Ber Monitoring Kann Negative Kritik Bereits Frhzeitig Erkannt Und Begegnet Werden.pdf
– Customer Engagement.doc
– Describe The Mobile Computing Infrastructure That Supports M-commerce (Devices Software Services).ppt
– Digital Advertising Convergence- Is It Further Away Than Ever Before.pdf
– Highlight Some Of The Metrics Marketers Can Use To Evaluate Owned Media Performance.ppt
– How Do Social Technologies Help Identify And Attract Loyal Customers.ppt
– McKinsey Report.pdf
– Mobile Payment Transactions- Ble.pdf
– Modelity Technologies.pdf
Roy now feels secure about his Location-Based Marketing comprehension and has the practical input and examples he needs to proactively manage Location-Based Marketing risks in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give him input on how to separate what are the business goals Location-Based Marketing is aiming to achieve.
You can get these advantages and results today with the Location-Based Marketing Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Challenges in Location-Based Marketing projects’ – Treasa F.