See the benefits the Service Pipeline Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Service Pipeline specific Use Case:
Meet Jasmine Duda, Senior Product Manager Integration in Computer Software, Greater Los Angeles Area.
She aims to perfect Service Pipeline conflict management. Her main goal is preventing the team developing the projects deliverables sees quality as the responsibility of the Quality Assurance group rather than a shared responsibility (the so called ‘throw it over the wall’ mentality).
In her Service Pipeline Toolkit Jasmine has 29 documents that cover the Service Pipeline topic.
Jasmine finds 7 Powerpoint Presentations, 10 PDFs and 12 Word Documents that cover Service Pipeline in-depth.
Jasmine hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– 00 Service Catalog Management ITILV3.ppt
– 06 Service Management Portfolios.doc
– 1. ITIL V3 to 2011 Bridging Overview.doc
– 2. ITIL V3 to 2011 Bridging Introduction Presentation.ppt
– A General Overview Of Each Component Of This Analysis Includes-.PDF
– Access Management.pdf
– Analysis For Demand Projections.pdf
– CRM in Automotive.ppt
– Definitive Media Library (Dml).pdf
– Enabling Connected Applications With Service Orientation.ppt
– factsheets in progress.doc
– How to Develop Implement and Enforce ITIL V3 Best Practices.doc
– How to Develop Implement and Enforce ITIL V3 Best Practices1.doc
– It Service Management And Cloud Computing.pdf
– Itil Csi.pdf
– ITIL IT Service Management Beginners Guide v8.doc
– ITIL v2 to v3 Bridging Introduction Presentation.ppt
– ITIL V3 Factsheet Benchmark Guide.pdf
– ITIL V3 Glossary.pdf
– Product Manager.doc
– Roles and Responsibilities of Product Manager.doc
– Service Catalogue Management.pdf
– Service Portfolio Management – Roles Responsibilities.doc
– Service Portfolio Management Presentation.ppt
– Service Strategy Fact Sheet.doc
– Transition Planning And Support Has Two Main Areas Of Activity-.pdf
– Types of Change Request.doc
– Use of the Service Portfolio.doc
– What Is Service Management.ppt
Jasmine now feels assured about her Service Pipeline facts and has the viable data and cases she needs to perfect Service Pipeline conflict management in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to transcribe Service Pipeline as tomorrows backbone for success.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Service Pipeline Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Complete Service Pipeline Tools’ – Levi S.