Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Application Hardening Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Application Hardening related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Application Hardening specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Application Hardening Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Application Hardening improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- Do those selected for the Mobile Application Hardening team have a good general understanding of what Mobile Application Hardening is all about?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Mobile Application Hardening moving forward?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Mobile Application Hardening work? How is the team addressing them?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Application Hardening book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile Application Hardening self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Application Hardening Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Application Hardening areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Application Hardening Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Application Hardening projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Application Hardening Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile Application Hardening project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Issue Log: Persistence; will users learn a work around or will they be bothered every time?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Mobile Application Hardening project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does a documented Mobile Application Hardening project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Mobile Application Hardening project management processes you chose to use?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Guiding question: Who shall you involve in the making of the stakeholder map?
- Quality Metrics: Can visual measures help us to filter visualizations of interest?
- Change Request: Who has responsibility for approving and ranking changes?
- Formal Acceptance: Was the Mobile Application Hardening project work done on time, within budget, and according to specification?
- Risk Audit: Do you have proper induction processes for all new paid staff and volunteers who have a specific role and responsibility?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Application Hardening Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Application Hardening project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Application Hardening project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Application Hardening project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Application Hardening project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Application Hardening project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Application Hardening project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Application Hardening project with this in-depth Mobile Application Hardening Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Application Hardening projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Application Hardening and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Application Hardening investments work better.
This Mobile Application Hardening All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.