Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical secondary channel Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any secondary channel related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated secondary channel specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the secondary channel Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which secondary channel improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Are you failing differently each time?
- Are accountability and ownership for secondary channel clearly defined?
- What is it like to work for me?
- How can we improve performance?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated secondary channel techniques
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing secondary channel?
- Can we add value to the current secondary channel decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Is the impact that secondary channel has shown?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the secondary channel book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your secondary channel self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the secondary channel Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which secondary channel areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough secondary channel Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage secondary channel projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step secondary channel Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 secondary channel project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the secondary channel project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Scope Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure secondary channel project success?
- Cost Management Plan: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization maintain a safe and healthy work environment?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract meet criteria of completeness and consistency?
- Cost Management Plan: Do secondary channel project managers participating in the secondary channel project know the secondary channel projects true status first hand?
- Quality Audit: Are there sufficient personnel having the necessary education, background, training, and experience to assure that all operations are correctly performed?
Step-by-step and complete secondary channel Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 secondary channel project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 secondary channel project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 secondary channel project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 secondary channel project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 secondary channel project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 secondary channel project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any secondary channel project with this in-depth secondary channel Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose secondary channel projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in secondary channel and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make secondary channel investments work better.
This secondary channel All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.