Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Production line Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Production line related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Production line specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Production line Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Production line improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- Can we add value to the current Production line decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Can this technology be inserted in an existing production line or does it replace the whole or a major part of the production line?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Production line process?
- What problems resulted when quality control was conducted at the end of the production line?
- What are error proofing techniques that can be put in place for your production line?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Production line book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Production line self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Production line Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Production line areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Production line Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Production line projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Production line Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Production line project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
- Lessons Learned: What on the Production line project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Production line project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Risk Audit: What effect would a better risk management program have had?
- Procurement Audit: Are copies of policies made available to staff members involved in budget preparation and administration?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Production line project estimates?
- Risk Management Plan: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Risk Management Plan: My Production line project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
Step-by-step and complete Production line Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Production line project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Production line project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Production line project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Production line project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Production line project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Production line project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Production line project with this in-depth Production line Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Production line projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Production line and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Production line investments work better.
This Production line All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.