Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Excellence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Excellence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Excellence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Excellence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 621 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Excellence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 621 standard requirements:
- How did the Business Excellence manager receive input to the development of a Business Excellence improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- What are internal and external Business Excellence relations?
- Are accountability and ownership for Business Excellence clearly defined?
- Cloud management for Business Excellence do we really need one?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Excellence book in PDF containing 621 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Excellence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Excellence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Excellence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Excellence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Excellence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Excellence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Excellence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Business Excellence project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Business Excellence project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are People Afraid to Let You Know When others Are Under Allocated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the procedures and processes to be followed for purchases, including approval and authorisation requirements?
- Planning Process Group: How are the principles of aid effectiveness (ownership, alignment, management for development results and mutual responsibility) being applied in the Business Excellence project?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Business Excellence project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can this technology be absorbed with current level of expertise available in the organization?
- Team Member Status Report: Will the staff do training or is that done by a third party?
Step-by-step and complete Business Excellence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Excellence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Excellence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Excellence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Excellence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Excellence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Excellence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Excellence project with this in-depth Business Excellence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Excellence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Excellence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Excellence investments work better.
This Business Excellence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.