Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adobe After Effects Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adobe After Effects related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adobe After Effects specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adobe After Effects Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adobe After Effects improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- Why do we need to keep records?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Adobe After Effects does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Adobe After Effects requirements in detail?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Adobe After Effects been identified and analyzed?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- For your Adobe After Effects project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adobe After Effects book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Adobe After Effects self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adobe After Effects Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adobe After Effects areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adobe After Effects Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adobe After Effects projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adobe After Effects Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adobe After Effects project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Does the condition or event threaten the Adobe After Effects projects objectives in any ways?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Adobe After Effects project risks at various Adobe After Effects project stages?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are measurement techniques employed to determine the potential impact of proposed changes?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Issue Log: Are the stakeholders getting the information they need, are they consulted, are their concerns addressed?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and attributes like complexity and size?
- Risk Register: Have other controls and solutions been implemented in other services which could be applied as an alternative to additional funding?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues managed on the Adobe After Effects project?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts of avoiding the risk?
Step-by-step and complete Adobe After Effects Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adobe After Effects project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adobe After Effects project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adobe After Effects project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adobe After Effects project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adobe After Effects project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adobe After Effects project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adobe After Effects project with this in-depth Adobe After Effects Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adobe After Effects projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adobe After Effects and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adobe After Effects investments work better.
This Adobe After Effects All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.