What is involved in Customer experience management
Find out what the related areas are that Customer experience management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Customer experience management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Customer Experience Management CEM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Customer Experience Management CEM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Customer experience management related domains to cover and 173 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Customer experience management, Customer experience, Brand loyalty, Brand recognition, Cable television, Communication model, Communications service provider, Competitive advantage, Customer Data Platform, Customer Success, Customer attrition, Customer centricity, Customer commitment, Customer knowledge, Customer relationship management, Customer satisfaction, Digital device, Digital era, Digital media, Direct marketing, Experience economy, Experiential marketing, Fast Company, Forrester Research, Harvard Business Review, Inner peace, Integrated marketing communications, Internet platform, Marketing mix, Mind shaping, Multichannel marketing, Net Promoter Score, Persuasion techniques, Placebo effect, Purchasing process, Retail industry, Sales promotion, Service design, Social media:
Customer experience management Critical Criteria:
Study Customer experience management goals and pioneer acquisition of Customer experience management systems.
– Does Customer experience management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Customer experience management into the services that we provide?
– In a project to restructure Customer experience management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
Customer experience Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Customer experience outcomes and find out.
– Is the Customer experience management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– When a person has a bad Customer Service experience how many people do they tell?
– How does mystery shopping help us improve our Customer Service and experience?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– Does Customer experience management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are the best community tools for Customer Service?
– So how do we add value to the customer experience?
– What is the internal customer experience?
– How can Customer Service be improved?
Brand loyalty Critical Criteria:
Match Brand loyalty adoptions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Brand loyalty results.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Customer experience management processes?
– What are our Customer experience management Processes?
Brand recognition Critical Criteria:
Audit Brand recognition tactics and find the ideas you already have.
– Think about the people you identified for your Customer experience management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What is the source of the strategies for Customer experience management strengthening and reform?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Customer experience management?
Cable television Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Cable television quality and look for lots of ideas.
– For your Customer experience management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are our needs in relation to Customer experience management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are all of our Customer experience management domains and what do they do?
Communication model Critical Criteria:
Align Communication model tasks and secure Communication model creativity.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Customer experience management moving forward?
– How will you measure your Customer experience management effectiveness?
Communications service provider Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Communications service provider projects and describe the risks of Communications service provider sustainability.
– If voip is classified as a telecommunications service, should access charges for it be different from those paid by non-ip-enabled telecommunications service providers?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Customer experience management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are the usability implications of Customer experience management actions?
– How do we Lead with Customer experience management in Mind?
Competitive advantage Critical Criteria:
Group Competitive advantage engagements and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Competitive advantage.
– If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
– Designing internet of things (IoT) solutions can unlock innovation, increase efficiencies and create new competitive advantages. but in an emerging marketplace of mostly unknown and untested solutions, where do we start?
– Does Customer experience management analysis show the relationships among important Customer experience management factors?
– To what extent does data-driven innovation add to the competitive advantage (CA) of your company?
– Value proposition – can we create and sustain competitive advantage for this product?
– How likely is it that the strategy will continue to sustain competitive advantage?
– organizational Culture: Can it be a Source of Sustained Competitive Advantage?
– How can CRM be a source of competitive advantage?
– What is our competitive advantage?
Customer Data Platform Critical Criteria:
Depict Customer Data Platform projects and assess and formulate effective operational and Customer Data Platform strategies.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Customer experience management is underway?
– How can you negotiate Customer experience management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Customer experience management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Customer Success Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Customer Success projects and work towards be a leading Customer Success expert.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Customer experience management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Can we do Customer experience management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Who needs to know about Customer experience management ?
Customer attrition Critical Criteria:
Boost Customer attrition issues and improve Customer attrition service perception.
– In the case of a Customer experience management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Customer experience management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Customer experience management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Customer experience management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Customer experience management activities?
Customer centricity Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Customer centricity goals and probe the present value of growth of Customer centricity.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Customer experience management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Customer experience management with what users do day-to-day?
– How can the value of Customer experience management be defined?
Customer commitment Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Customer commitment management and devote time assessing Customer commitment and its risk.
– What are the long-term Customer experience management goals?
Customer knowledge Critical Criteria:
Consult on Customer knowledge leadership and raise human resource and employment practices for Customer knowledge.
– Does Customer Knowledge Affect How Loyalty Is Formed?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Design Customer relationship management visions and adopt an insight outlook.
– Have you anticipated questions that your visitors or customers might have?
– How must our value proposition change to earn greater customer loyalty?
– Have you integrated your call center telephony to your crm application?
– What is the network quality, including speed and dropped packets?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize the address book?
– What are Pros and Cons of the CRM system that you are using?
– Do you have technology that assist in online monitoring?
– Is the user still a member of the organization?
– How do I get CRM right in a slowing economy?
– Can your customers interact with each other?
– How can we figure out LTV in Social CRM?
– Do clients always buy the same thing?
– What system will the data come from?
– Can customers place orders online?
– Is there enough free disk space?
– Brand Experience: What Is It?
– What is the client software?
– Where is the roi in crm?
– Why is crm important?
Customer satisfaction Critical Criteria:
Talk about Customer satisfaction governance and transcribe Customer satisfaction as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– What is the difference, if any, in customer satisfaction between the use and results of agile-driven software development methods and the use and results of plan-driven software development software development methods?
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Performance Standard: What should be the standards for completeness, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, customer satisfaction, quality and/or cost?
– Has it re-engineered or redesigned processes, and leveraged technologies to improve responsiveness, Customer Service and customer satisfaction?
– How does the company manage the design and delivery of products and services that promise a high level of customer satisfaction?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Customer experience management leaders?
– Is the Customer Satisfaction Process something which you think can be automated via an IVR?
– What is the purpose of Customer experience management in relation to the mission?
– How does the firm measure and monitor client service and customer satisfaction?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Customer experience management Management?
– What employee characteristics drive customer satisfaction?
Digital device Critical Criteria:
Apply Digital device governance and get going.
– Which customers cant participate in our Customer experience management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How would one define Customer experience management leadership?
Digital era Critical Criteria:
Survey Digital era decisions and look for lots of ideas.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Customer experience management project manager?
– Are there recognized Customer experience management problems?
– What is Effective Customer experience management?
Digital media Critical Criteria:
Check Digital media tactics and mentor Digital media customer orientation.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Customer experience management requirements in detail?
– What are specific Customer experience management Rules to follow?
Direct marketing Critical Criteria:
Match Direct marketing tasks and question.
– How likely is the current Customer experience management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– When a Customer experience management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Experience economy Critical Criteria:
Confer over Experience economy engagements and oversee Experience economy management by competencies.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Customer experience management in a volatile global economy?
– Do those selected for the Customer experience management team have a good general understanding of what Customer experience management is all about?
Experiential marketing Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Experiential marketing engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for Experiential marketing.
– What are the barriers to increased Customer experience management production?
Fast Company Critical Criteria:
Discuss Fast Company adoptions and tour deciding if Fast Company progress is made.
– Among the Customer experience management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Forrester Research Critical Criteria:
Depict Forrester Research decisions and adjust implementation of Forrester Research.
– Consider your own Customer experience management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the key elements of your Customer experience management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is there any existing Customer experience management governance structure?
Harvard Business Review Critical Criteria:
Face Harvard Business Review visions and devise Harvard Business Review key steps.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Customer experience management activities?
– Are we Assessing Customer experience management and Risk?
Inner peace Critical Criteria:
Nurse Inner peace projects and reduce Inner peace costs.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Customer experience management values?
– Does Customer experience management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Integrated marketing communications Critical Criteria:
Read up on Integrated marketing communications tactics and separate what are the business goals Integrated marketing communications is aiming to achieve.
– Strategic communications focuses on strategy not tactics. in imc, you learn to ask how specifically does your company or business communicate effectively with the audiences?
– In imc, you learn to ask how specifically does your company or business communicate effectively with the audiences?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– If an introductory phase is called for, is the weight scheduled sufficient to break through to the consumer?
– What message design and communication channel(s) are likely to be most effective for the target audience?
– What are you trying to achieve (e.g. specific knowledge, opinion and/or behavior outcome to be achieved)?
– Product is used in the storyboard. if it comes in more than one size or color, which should be featured?
– What objectives are appropriate for our initial communications campaign?
– Which kinds of advertising in which media influence you the most?
– What do we mean by integrated marketing communications (imc)?
– Message – what are the specific messages to be communicated?
– Amount of clutter (what are my competitors spending/doing?
– Do you want consumers to demonstrate proof-of-purchase?
– What distribution level do you hope to achieve?
– What specifically is the promotion to do?
– Who are your most important prospects?
– What is your competitive environment?
– To whom do you go to get the facts?
– Is sponsorship a smart career move?
– Who buys the product or service?
Internet platform Critical Criteria:
Nurse Internet platform governance and devise Internet platform key steps.
– Do Customer experience management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Marketing mix Critical Criteria:
Refer to Marketing mix results and define what our big hairy audacious Marketing mix goal is.
– Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can we modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Customer experience management that make it risky?
Mind shaping Critical Criteria:
Analyze Mind shaping goals and correct Mind shaping management by competencies.
– Have you identified your Customer experience management key performance indicators?
– Who will provide the final approval of Customer experience management deliverables?
Multichannel marketing Critical Criteria:
Read up on Multichannel marketing adoptions and cater for concise Multichannel marketing education.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Customer experience management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Customer experience management?
– Does our organization need more Customer experience management education?
Net Promoter Score Critical Criteria:
Boost Net Promoter Score projects and drive action.
– Can we add value to the current Customer experience management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do we know that any Customer experience management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What threat is Customer experience management addressing?
Persuasion techniques Critical Criteria:
Derive from Persuasion techniques management and reduce Persuasion techniques costs.
– Are accountability and ownership for Customer experience management clearly defined?
Placebo effect Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Placebo effect outcomes and develop and take control of the Placebo effect initiative.
– Does the Customer experience management task fit the clients priorities?
– How do we keep improving Customer experience management?
Purchasing process Critical Criteria:
Test Purchasing process decisions and catalog Purchasing process activities.
– Given the customer problem/pain, what are the key buyer values that will drive the customers purchasing process?
Retail industry Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Retail industry management and shift your focus.
– To what extent does management recognize Customer experience management as a tool to increase the results?
– What are internal and external Customer experience management relations?
Sales promotion Critical Criteria:
Investigate Sales promotion tasks and pay attention to the small things.
– What are the business goals Customer experience management is aiming to achieve?
– Do we all define Customer experience management in the same way?
Service design Critical Criteria:
Align Service design tasks and get the big picture.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Customer experience management services/products?
Social media Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Social media visions and point out Social media tensions in leadership.
– In the past year, have companies generally improved or worsened in terms of how quickly you feel they respond to you over social media channels surrounding a general inquiry or complaint?
– When you use social media to complain about a Customer Service issue, how often do you feel you get an answer or your complaint is resolved by the company?
– What methodology do you use for measuring the success of your social media programs for clients?
– Do you have written guidelines for your use of social media and its use by your employees?
– Which of the following are reasons you use social media when it comes to Customer Service?
– In the past year, have you utilized social media to get a Customer Service response?
– How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
– What is the best way to integrate social media into existing CRM strategies?
– How have you defined R.O.I. from a social media perspective in the past?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– What are the best practices for Risk Management in Social Media?
– How will social media change Category Management and retail?
– Do you offer social media training services for clients?
– How does social media redefine business intelligence?
– Is social media the solution to bad Customer Service?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Customer Experience Management CEM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Customer experience management External links:
VertexOne – Utility Customer Experience Management
KUBRA – Customer Experience Management Solutions
Rock Connections | Omnichannel Customer Experience Management
Customer experience External links:
GameStop Customer Experience Survey
InMoment – Customer Experience Intelligence
The Truth About Customer Experience
Brand loyalty External links:
Brand Loyalty – investopedia.com
Brand Loyalty – Boundless – Textbook Innovation
The Psychology of Brand Loyalty: 5 Key Takeaways
Brand recognition External links:
What is brand recognition? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Brand Recognition – investopedia.com
Brand Recognition || Newport Brass
Cable television External links:
Storrs Channel Lineup | Cable Television
How to Install Cable Television: 14 Steps (with Pictures)
The 5 Best Alternatives To Using Cable Television in 2017
Communication model External links:
[PDF]BASIC COMMUNICATION MODEL
Communication Model Test Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]The LEARN Communication Model – National …
Communications service provider External links:
Communications Service Provider Operations
Communications Service Provider – Opus Networks
Competitive advantage External links:
Competitive Advantage Flashcards | Quizlet
Competitive Advantage | tutor2u Business
Customer Data Platform External links:
Amperity: The Only Intelligent Customer Data Platform
Marketing Intelligence & Customer Data Platform | Velocidi
WTF is a customer data platform? – Digiday
Customer Success External links:
Kronos customers; Customer success stories | Kronos
Computer-Rx Customer Success Center
Customer Success – Reservations.com
Customer centricity External links:
Customer Centricity – Wharton Digital Press
Optimal Strategix Group | Customer Centricity through …
Customer commitment External links:
Our Customer Commitment
L&W Supply Customer Commitment | Building Materials …
What is customer commitment? – Clicktools
Customer knowledge External links:
FOXTROT Customer Knowledge System
Oakland Schools Customer Knowledge Base – Oakland …
Customer Knowledge Base
Customer relationship management External links:
1workforce – Customer Relationship Management …
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
Customer satisfaction External links:
Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey – Welcome
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey – Welcome
Academy Sports + Outdoors Customer Satisfaction …
Digital device External links:
What are digital devices? | Reference.com
American Demographics of Digital Device Ownership | …
Digital era External links:
CIO Legacy: Thriving in the Digital Era – CIO Journal – WSJ
Digital media External links:
Digital Media | Digital Content Marketing US : TEGNA
Examples of digital media types include: Windows Media Audio (WMA), Windows Media Video (WMV), MP3, JPEG, and AVI.
Digital Media & Marketing | Continuing Studies
Direct marketing External links:
Boomerang Direct Marketing – Home
Direct Mail & Direct Marketing Services Company – IWCO Direct
Experience economy External links:
5 New Trends Shaping the Experience Economy – …
8 Examples of the Experience Economy – Simplicable
Experiential marketing External links:
Experiential 101: What is Experiential Marketing?
Contact MC² | Leading Experiential Marketing Agency
Need of Experiential Marketing in the New Age Marketing Mix
Fast Company External links:
Fast Company | The future of business
FAST Company Central Bahrain
Fast Company – Home | Facebook
Forrester Research External links:
David Johnson | Forrester Research , Inc. | ZoomInfo.com
VMware NIST Forrester Research Zero Trust EN – August …
Harvard Business Review External links:
Harvard Business Review Case Discussions – Educators …
Harvard Business Review – Ideas and Advice for Leaders
[PDF]Harvard Business Review – Bentley University
https://www.bentley.edu/files/2016/12/05/Harvard Business Review.pdf
Inner peace External links:
Quotes About Inner Peace (559 quotes)
How to Find Inner Peace: 15 Things You Can Start Doing Today
Mantras for Deep Inner Peace | 8 Powerful Mantras – YouTube
Internet platform External links:
Geneva Internet Platform
Internet Platform | Winchester Auto Auction
What is an Internet Platform – Experts-Exchange
Marketing mix External links:
Marketing Mix | Pricing in Four P’s
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
Marketing Mix | Product in Four P’s
Mind shaping External links:
Hypnosis Mind Shaping. 2,024 likes · 2 talking about this · 4 were here. Alternative & Holistic Health Service
Body-Mind Shaping Camp – Home | Facebook
Hypnosis Mind Shaping – Home | Facebook
Multichannel marketing External links:
RRD | Multichannel Marketing Communications
IBCConnect: Data Enrichment, Multichannel Marketing …
Net Promoter Score External links:
NPS calculator: Calculate your Net Promoter Score – Delighted
How to Calculate Net Promoter Score [Formula] – HubSpot
Net Promoter Score ® | NPS ® Survey | SurveyMonkey
Persuasion techniques External links:
Persuasion Techniques – Psychology of Influence
Placebo effect External links:
The Placebo Effect: What Is It? – WebMD
Placebo Effect Flashcards | Quizlet
Placebo Effect Experiments, Studies, and Causes
Purchasing process External links:
Get Started | Purchasing Process | Hunter Douglas
C2-2-05: Whole Loan Purchasing Process (02/23/2016)
[PPT]Basic Purchasing Process – ePMbook
Retail industry External links:
2016 US Retail Industry Overview – A Guide – The Balance
The Top Hourly Wages In Retail Industry – Business Insider
Shopping and the Retail Industry – The New York Times
Sales promotion External links:
Sales Promotion – Marketing Teacher
Levitra Sales Promotion | 247PillsOnline
Levitra Sales Promotion | 1stDrugstore
Service design External links:
Hive Design | YOUR FULL-SERVICE DESIGN FIRM
[PDF]Radiology Service Design Guide – Office of …
This is Service Design Doing — Book / School / Methods
Social media External links:
A Unified Social Media Management Platform – Statusbrew