What is involved in Metadata
Find out what the related areas are that Metadata connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Metadata thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Enterprise Metadata Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Enterprise Metadata Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Metadata related domains to cover and 234 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Metadata, Digital audio file, Object model, FIFA World Cup, Data Documentation Initiative, Web crawler, Business intelligence, Software architecture, National Diet Library, Extensible Metadata Platform, Data extraction, Sixth normal form, Data provenance, Iterative and incremental development, Software development process, Metadata modeling, Dublin Core, Entity relationship model, Cataloging Cultural Objects, Relational database, Ivar Jacobson, Geographic coordinate system, Extreme programming, Getty Vocabularies, Computer network, Metadata removal tool, Peri Tarr, Data transformation, Technical standard, Knowledge tag, Enterprise architecture, MultiDimensional eXpressions, Requirements engineering, Database catalog, Digital image, Tantek Çelik, Agile software development, Library of Congress controlled vocabularies, MS Fnd in a Lbry, Early-arriving fact, Data modeling, Nikon D3, Protocol for Metadata Harvesting, IPTC Information Interchange Model, Controlled vocabulary, Rapid application development, Programming paradigm, Official statistics, Aspect-oriented software development, Computer science, Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard, ISO 25964, Categories for the Description of Works of Art, Dublin Core Metadata Initiative, Waterfall model, Software configuration management:
Metadata Critical Criteria:
Add value to Metadata projects and work towards be a leading Metadata expert.
– Specifically with regard to your customer data, what metadata does the provider have about your data, how is it secured, and what access do you, the customer, have to that metadata?
– Is there an organization-wide metadata standard, such as an extension of the dublin core, for use by search tools, multiple repositories, etc.?
– Are there hiring and training practices especially for metadata and taxonomy positions?
– How can you affect the amount of, quality of, or protection of data and metadata?
– Are there established qualitative and quantitative measures of metaData Quality?
– What metadata are needed to make the data you capture or collect meaningful?
– What is the Quality of the Result if the Quality of the Data/Metadata is poor?
– Is Metadata Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What details (metadata) are necessary for others to use your data?
– Can the ceo explain the roi for search and metadata?
– Who is responsible for creating the metadata?
– Who is responsible for updating the metadata?
– What format will the data and metadata be in?
– Metadata; is there a metadata strategy?
– Is the metadata cache size acceptable?
– How/who will create metadata?
– Is there a metadata strategy?
– Can metadata be loaded?
Digital audio file Critical Criteria:
Consult on Digital audio file planning and test out new things.
– What are the disruptive Metadata technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Metadata process?
– What are the long-term Metadata goals?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Object model quality and maintain Object model for success.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Metadata project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Metadata goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the short and long-term Metadata goals?
FIFA World Cup Critical Criteria:
Inquire about FIFA World Cup goals and gather FIFA World Cup models .
– Consider your own Metadata project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Which customers cant participate in our Metadata domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we manage Metadata Knowledge Management (KM)?
Data Documentation Initiative Critical Criteria:
Rank Data Documentation Initiative governance and separate what are the business goals Data Documentation Initiative is aiming to achieve.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Metadata?
– Do we have past Metadata Successes?
– What is Effective Metadata?
Web crawler Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Web crawler risks and oversee Web crawler management by competencies.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Metadata strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Metadata process?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Metadata leaders?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Business intelligence goals and work towards be a leading Business intelligence expert.
– Does your BI solution honor distinctions with dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
– Research reveals that more than half of business intelligence projects hit a low degree of acceptance or fail. What factors influence the implementation negative or positive?
– Does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– What information can be provided in regards to a sites usage and business intelligence usage within the intranet environment?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– Was your software written by your organization or acquired from a third party?
– What documentation is provided with the software / system and in what format?
– What tools are there for publishing sharing and visualizing data online?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– What are the main full web business intelligence solutions?
– Number of data sources that can be simultaneously accessed?
– Can Business Intelligence BI meet business expectations?
– Can users easily create these thresholds and alerts?
– What are the best client side analytics tools today?
– Does your software integrate with active directory?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– How will marketing change in the next 10 years?
– Why BI?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Guard Software architecture results and summarize a clear Software architecture focus.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Metadata project manager?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Metadata processes?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Metadata activities?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Think about National Diet Library goals and customize techniques for implementing National Diet Library controls.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Metadata processes of our organization?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Metadata activities?
– How much does Metadata help?
Extensible Metadata Platform Critical Criteria:
Learn from Extensible Metadata Platform governance and acquire concise Extensible Metadata Platform education.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Metadata project?
– Why should we adopt a Metadata framework?
Data extraction Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Data extraction planning and devote time assessing Data extraction and its risk.
– Among the Metadata product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we measure improved Metadata service perception, and satisfaction?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
– How to Secure Metadata?
Sixth normal form Critical Criteria:
Consider Sixth normal form planning and find the ideas you already have.
Data provenance Critical Criteria:
Look at Data provenance strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Data provenance.
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Metadata values?
– What is the source of the strategies for Metadata strengthening and reform?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Iterative and incremental development outcomes and get answers.
– Can we add value to the current Metadata decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Metadata leader?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Software development process decisions and report on developing an effective Software development process strategy.
– Think about the people you identified for your Metadata project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What are our needs in relation to Metadata skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Metadata modeling Critical Criteria:
Review Metadata modeling planning and intervene in Metadata modeling processes and leadership.
– Do those selected for the Metadata team have a good general understanding of what Metadata is all about?
– Do we monitor the Metadata decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Metadata move?
Dublin Core Critical Criteria:
Scan Dublin Core planning and correct Dublin Core management by competencies.
– Has the semantic interoperability been ensured through schema mapping or using established standards like NISO, DoD, Dublin Core?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Metadata agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is the Metadata organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are accountability and ownership for Metadata clearly defined?
Entity relationship model Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Entity relationship model management and adopt an insight outlook.
– How is the value delivered by Metadata being measured?
– Is Metadata Required?
Cataloging Cultural Objects Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Cataloging Cultural Objects failures and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Cataloging Cultural Objects projects.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Metadata models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Will Metadata have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we maintain Metadatas Integrity?
Relational database Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Relational database goals and get the big picture.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– Is there any existing Metadata governance structure?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Drive Ivar Jacobson governance and figure out ways to motivate other Ivar Jacobson users.
– How important is Metadata to the user organizations mission?
– What is the purpose of Metadata in relation to the mission?
– How do we Improve Metadata service perception, and satisfaction?
Geographic coordinate system Critical Criteria:
Investigate Geographic coordinate system outcomes and innovate what needs to be done with Geographic coordinate system.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Metadata project?
– Who needs to know about Metadata ?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Systematize Extreme programming outcomes and describe the risks of Extreme programming sustainability.
– Is maximizing Metadata protection the same as minimizing Metadata loss?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– Are there recognized Metadata problems?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Getty Vocabularies Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Getty Vocabularies planning and change contexts.
– What vendors make products that address the Metadata needs?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Computer network results and budget for Computer network challenges.
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Metadata forward?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Metadata moving forward?
Metadata removal tool Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Metadata removal tool results and arbitrate Metadata removal tool techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Do the Metadata decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are internal and external Metadata relations?
– What about Metadata Analysis of results?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Peri Tarr adoptions and secure Peri Tarr creativity.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Metadata process?
Data transformation Critical Criteria:
Judge Data transformation governance and find the ideas you already have.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Metadata?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What is the process of data transformation required by your system?
– Does the Metadata task fit the clients priorities?
Technical standard Critical Criteria:
Merge Technical standard goals and differentiate in coordinating Technical standard.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Metadata strengthening and reform actually originate?
Knowledge tag Critical Criteria:
Generalize Knowledge tag outcomes and stake your claim.
– Does Metadata analysis show the relationships among important Metadata factors?
– What are the barriers to increased Metadata production?
– What are the business goals Metadata is aiming to achieve?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
See the value of Enterprise architecture goals and innovate what needs to be done with Enterprise architecture.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Metadata workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is our formula for success in Metadata ?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
MultiDimensional eXpressions Critical Criteria:
Think about MultiDimensional eXpressions visions and differentiate in coordinating MultiDimensional eXpressions.
– What are specific Metadata Rules to follow?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Requirements engineering leadership and gather practices for scaling Requirements engineering.
– Are there Metadata problems defined?
Database catalog Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Database catalog adoptions and optimize Database catalog leadership as a key to advancement.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Metadata delivery for example is new software needed?
Digital image Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Digital image tactics and proactively manage Digital image risks.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Metadata objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Tantek Çelik Critical Criteria:
Apply Tantek Çelik engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Tantek Çelik because they lack skills.
– How can you negotiate Metadata successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Metadata been identified and analyzed?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Agile software development outcomes and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Agile software development projects.
– Management buy-in is a concern. Many program managers are worried that upper-level management would ask for progress reports and productivity metrics that would be hard to gather in an Agile work environment. Management ignorance of Agile methodologies is also a worry. Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– Are meetings viewed as ways for managers to micromanage their teams: what have you done in the last 24 hours?
– Are you considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– Is it important to have a very detailed specification and design before moving to implementation?
– Are there cultural or organizational issues that may affect the system development?
– To what level of detail will you capture the requirements, if at all?
– Which is really software best practice, CMM or agile development?
– what is the minimum we can do to produce a quality product?
– From Waterfall to Agile How does a QA Team Transition?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– Does your team use Agile Methodology?
– Detaching: when does it break down?
– How good are our agile methods?
– What makes agile better?
– What about large teams?
Library of Congress controlled vocabularies Critical Criteria:
Review Library of Congress controlled vocabularies management and define what our big hairy audacious Library of Congress controlled vocabularies goal is.
– Think of your Metadata project. what are the main functions?
– How do we go about Securing Metadata?
MS Fnd in a Lbry Critical Criteria:
Think about MS Fnd in a Lbry quality and drive action.
– Is there a Metadata Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Metadata effort?
Early-arriving fact Critical Criteria:
Mix Early-arriving fact tasks and optimize Early-arriving fact leadership as a key to advancement.
– Are we Assessing Metadata and Risk?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Infer Data modeling tactics and intervene in Data modeling processes and leadership.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Metadata objectives?
– How will you know that the Metadata project has been successful?
– Can we do Metadata without complex (expensive) analysis?
Nikon D3 Critical Criteria:
Match Nikon D3 decisions and learn.
– what is the best design framework for Metadata organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Metadata project?
– What is our Metadata Strategy?
Protocol for Metadata Harvesting Critical Criteria:
Adapt Protocol for Metadata Harvesting issues and know what your objective is.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Metadata strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
IPTC Information Interchange Model Critical Criteria:
Explore IPTC Information Interchange Model results and assess what counts with IPTC Information Interchange Model that we are not counting.
– What business benefits will Metadata goals deliver if achieved?
Controlled vocabulary Critical Criteria:
Check Controlled vocabulary adoptions and report on developing an effective Controlled vocabulary strategy.
– What are the key elements of your Metadata performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Learn from Rapid application development strategies and plan concise Rapid application development education.
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in our organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What sets of objectives are important to our systems development project?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– What is architected rad?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– When to use dsdm?
– Is it applicable?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Programming paradigm leadership and remodel and develop an effective Programming paradigm strategy.
Official statistics Critical Criteria:
Audit Official statistics visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Official statistics results.
– Does our organization need more Metadata education?
– How will you measure your Metadata effectiveness?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Apply Aspect-oriented software development engagements and grade techniques for implementing Aspect-oriented software development controls.
– In what ways are Metadata vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Learn from Computer science tactics and find out what it really means.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Metadata ?
Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard Critical Criteria:
Chat re Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard engagements and find answers.
– Why is Metadata important for you now?
ISO 25964 Critical Criteria:
Reorganize ISO 25964 risks and attract ISO 25964 skills.
– When a Metadata manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How would one define Metadata leadership?
Categories for the Description of Works of Art Critical Criteria:
Discourse Categories for the Description of Works of Art outcomes and create Categories for the Description of Works of Art explanations for all managers.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Metadata requirements in detail?
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Dublin Core Metadata Initiative planning and document what potential Dublin Core Metadata Initiative megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Waterfall model strategies and find out.
– Is the scope of Metadata defined?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software configuration management risks and optimize Software configuration management leadership as a key to advancement.
– Think about the functions involved in your Metadata project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Enterprise Metadata Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Metadata External links:
3 key tips to adding in your site’s metadata | Yola
Guide to Photo Metadata Fields | Photometadata.org
Title Metadata Guide – IngramSpark
Digital audio file External links:
7. Convert Audio CD To Digital Audio File – YouTube
Convert digital audio file into GSM 6.10 WAV format – YouTube
Restoration Tips & Notes » Digital Audio File Sizes
Object model External links:
COM: Component Object Model Technologies
What is an Object Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Distributed Component Object Model – technet.microsoft.com
FIFA World Cup External links:
2018 FIFA World Cup: Russia – UEFA.com
FIFA World Cup 2018 Schedule | MLSsoccer.com
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ – FIFA.com
Data Documentation Initiative External links:
DDI Tools | Data Documentation Initiative
CiteSeerX — Data Documentation Initiative
Web crawler External links:
AhrefsBot. Learn About the Ahrefs’ Web Crawler
Business intelligence External links:
Business Intelligence | Microsoft
Business Intelligence Tools & Software | Square
EnsembleIQ | The premier business intelligence resource
Software architecture External links:
Example: Software Architecture Document
Software Architecture & Design | Udacity
Embedded Software Architecture | Global | Ricoh
National Diet Library External links:
Opening Hours & Library Holidays｜National Diet Library
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
The National Diet Library, Tokyo, Japan, 1949
Extensible Metadata Platform External links:
Extensible Metadata Platform – Official Site
XMP standards | Adobe Extensible Metadata Platform (XMP)
Data extraction External links:
[PDF]Data extraction Presentation – PBworks
NeXtraction – Intelligent Data Extraction
WebDataLab – data extraction and processing
Sixth normal form External links:
On the Sixth Normal Form – Anchor Modeling
6NF abbreviation stands for Sixth normal form – All Acronyms
sql – design – sixth normal form – Stack Overflow
Data provenance External links:
Data Provenance – Pennsylvania State University
Data Provenance and Patient-Generated Health Data …
“An Ontological Approach to Capture Data Provenance …
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and Incremental Development – Quora
Iterative and Incremental Development.flv – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Metadata modeling External links:
METADATA MODELING FOR AIRBORNE DATA …
Dublin Core External links:
Dublin Core and the Cataloging Rules
DCMI: Using Dublin Core
PDF/A Metadata XMP, RDF & Dublin Core – PDF Association
Entity relationship model External links:
[PDF]Chapter 3: Entity Relationship Model Database Design …
Cataloging Cultural Objects External links:
CCO PDF version – Cataloging Cultural Objects
Relational database External links:
Cloud SQL – MySQL & PostgreSQL Relational Database …
DCJS Coded Law File Relational Database – NY DCJS
Relational Database Management System | MariaDB …
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson International
Geographic coordinate system External links:
Selecting a Geographic Coordinate System – Maptools
Geographic Coordinate System – ISU
Geographic Coordinate System ~ GIS Lounge
Extreme programming External links:
Extreme Programming: A Gentle Introduction.
Getty Vocabularies External links:
TMS and Getty Vocabularies – Google Groups
Development of the Getty Vocabularies: AAT, TGN, ULAN, …
Getty Vocabularies (Getty Research Institute)
Computer network External links:
Computer Network Support Specialists
Remote services, computer network, PC Health Check – …
Technical Support | Computer Repair | Computer Network
Metadata removal tool External links:
BatchPurifier LITE – Free Metadata Removal Tool
Peri Tarr External links:
http://Peri Tarr received her BS in Zoology from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 1986, and her MS and PhD in Computer Science from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Between her BS and MS/PhD, she worked full-time at the University of Massachusetts Physical Plant, attempting to introduce an automated system to help with the Plant’s operations. After receiving her PhD, she joined the IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center as a Research Staff Member in 1996, where she worked on and led various projects relating to issues of software composition, morphogenic software, and aspect-oriented software development.
Data transformation External links:
Data Transformation Services (DTS) – msdn.microsoft.com
[PDF]Data transformation and normality – Evaluation
Technical standard External links:
[PDF]NASA TECHNICAL STANDARD
[PDF]8150.1B TECHNICAL STANDARD ORDER …
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architecture | North Dakota ITD
MultiDimensional eXpressions External links:
[PDF]TUTORIAL Introduction to Multidimensional Expressions
Requirements engineering External links:
Software Requirements Engineering | ASQ
Requirements engineering (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Database catalog External links:
AWIPS Map Database Catalog – Interstate Hightways of the …
AWIPS Map Database Catalog – Cities
Search – Biometrics Research Database Catalog
Digital image External links:
Generate APA citations for Digital Images – Citation Machine
Digital Image File Types Explained – WFU
Tantek Çelik External links:
Tantek Çelik | Flickr
Tantek Çelik – Google+
Tantek Çelik – The once and future IndieWeb – YouTube
Agile software development External links:
Mobile Apps, Digital Products, Agile Software Development
Agile Scout – Agile Software Development News
Freeport Metrics | Agile Software Development and Design
Library of Congress controlled vocabularies External links:
[PDF]Library of Congress Controlled Vocabularies as Linked …
MS Fnd in a Lbry External links:
MathFiction: Ms Fnd in a Lbry (Hal Draper)
[PDF]MS FND IN A LBRY: or, The Day Civilization Collapsed
Text of “MS Fnd in a Lbry” – Trillian.MIT.EDU
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Data Modeling Basics – Pennsylvania
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Nikon D3 External links:
nikon d3 – Best Buy
Used Nikon D3 Body – Bedford Camera & Video
Nikon D3 12.1 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera Body
Protocol for Metadata Harvesting External links:
Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting
IPTC Information Interchange Model External links:
IPTC Information Interchange Model – YouTube
IPTC Information Interchange Model at DuckDuckGo
IPTC Information Interchange Model – liquisearch.com
Controlled vocabulary External links:
What Is A Controlled Vocabulary? – Boxes and Arrows
I Can Read It! Books | Controlled Vocabulary Books | Sonlight
Rapid application development External links:
Quick Base Blog | Low Code Rapid Application Development
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
RAD (rapid application development) – Gartner IT Glossary
Programming paradigm External links:
What programming paradigm does MATLAB follow? – Quora
Programming Paradigm Flashcards | Quizlet
Vulnerability in the functional programming paradigm?
Official statistics External links:
Official statistics are statistics produced by a government or other administrative body.
Fundamental Principles of Official Statistics
Official statistics – Student Loans Company
Computer science External links:
Computer Science | Google for Education
index | Computer Science at Virginia Tech
k12cs.org – K–12 Computer Science Framework
Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard External links:
Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard (METS) – …
Categories for the Description of Works of Art External links:
[PDF]Categories for the Description of Works of Art Definitions
CDWA Lite (Categories for the Description of Works of Art)
[PDF]CDWA, the Categories for the Description of Works of Art
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative External links:
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative – DCMI – Home | Facebook
[PDF]Dublin Core Metadata Initiative (DCMI)
DCMI: About the Dublin Core Metadata Initiative
Waterfall model External links:
The Waterfall Model – YouTube
(Rational) Unified Process vs Waterfall Model – Stack Overflow
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Software configuration management External links:
Software Configuration Management and ISO 9001
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
[PDF]Software Configuration Management A Clear Case for …