What is involved in point to point
Find out what the related areas are that point to point connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a point to point thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its point to point journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward point to point leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which point to point related domains to cover and 24 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
point to point, Point-to-point, Logistical, Peer-to-peer, Point-to-Point Protocol, Point-to-point construction, Point-to-point transit, SAN Point-to-Point:
point to point Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over point to point strategies and slay a dragon.
– What are the disruptive point to point technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate point to point delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is point to point Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Point-to-point Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Point-to-point management and attract Point-to-point skills.
– If a network is involved, what is its operational paradigm, that is, unicast (point-to-point network, such as Ethernet), multicast, or broadcast?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your point to point processes?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of point to point into the services that we provide?
– What is Effective point to point?
Logistical Critical Criteria:
See the value of Logistical tasks and assess what counts with Logistical that we are not counting.
– Among the point to point product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we manage point to point Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Is a point to point Team Work effort in place?
Peer-to-peer Critical Criteria:
Pilot Peer-to-peer quality and do something to it.
– Does point to point analysis show the relationships among important point to point factors?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good point to point project manager?
Point-to-Point Protocol Critical Criteria:
Systematize Point-to-Point Protocol decisions and remodel and develop an effective Point-to-Point Protocol strategy.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about point to point. How do we gain traction?
– What are all of our point to point domains and what do they do?
– Why are point to point skills important?
Point-to-point construction Critical Criteria:
Shape Point-to-point construction visions and reduce Point-to-point construction costs.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which point to point models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Is point to point dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Point-to-point transit Critical Criteria:
Consider Point-to-point transit tasks and optimize Point-to-point transit leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether point to point goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Think of your point to point project. what are the main functions?
– How much does point to point help?
SAN Point-to-Point Critical Criteria:
Prioritize SAN Point-to-Point tactics and mentor SAN Point-to-Point customer orientation.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to point to point? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for point to point strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What is the source of the strategies for point to point strengthening and reform?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the point to point Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
point to point External links:
B2B Demand Generation Agency | Point To Point
Leros Point to Point – Driving People Who Drive Business
Point to Point Schedule – MTA NYCT – MTA NYCT – Trip …
Point-to-point External links:
Point-to-point (Book, 1933) [WorldCat.org]
Logistical External links:
Logistical – definition of logistical by The Free Dictionary
Logistical | Define Logistical at Dictionary.com
Point-to-Point Protocol External links:
Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) – Cisco
The point-to-point protocol (PPP). (Book, 2005) …
Point-to-point transit External links:
High-Coverage Point-to-Point Transit: Study of Path …
Kings Point-to-Point Transit – Home | Facebook
SAN Point-to-Point External links:
SAN Point-to-Point – revolvy.com