What is involved in Data Integration
Find out what the related areas are that Data Integration connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Data Integration thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Data Integration journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Data Integration leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Data Integration related domains to cover and 242 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Data Integration, First-order logic, Schema matching, Information silo, Integration Competency Center, Data architecture, Information explosion, Integration Consortium, Data corruption, Hub and spoke, Data mapping, Data validation, Data editing, Data modeling, Data virtualization, Three schema approach, Ontology-based data integration, Enterprise architecture framework, Data cleansing, Relational database, Data lake, Data quality, Resource depletion, Data mining, Logic programming, European Bioinformatics Institute, Customer data integration, Data farming, Data blending, Data warehouse, Invasive species, Enterprise application integration, Wrapper pattern, Alon Y. Halevy, Information integration, Data reduction, National Science Foundation, Data analysis, Query optimizer, Business semantics management, Data hub, Global As View, Conjunctive query, Data integrity, Data mediation, Data scrubbing, Data loss, Computer data storage, Big data, Global warming, Edge data integration, Information privacy, Data fusion, Enterprise integration, European Union, Research Data Alliance, Open Text, Information server, Core data integration, Object-relational mapping, Enterprise information integration, Semantic integration, Data curation, Extract, transform, load, Data wrangling:
Data Integration Critical Criteria:
Group Data Integration governance and be persistent.
– Will Data Integration have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Data Integration processes of our organization?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Data Integration objectives?
– Which Oracle Data Integration products are used in your solution?
First-order logic Critical Criteria:
Merge First-order logic results and learn.
– Among the Data Integration product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Data Integration delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who will provide the final approval of Data Integration deliverables?
Schema matching Critical Criteria:
Analyze Schema matching goals and interpret which customers can’t participate in Schema matching because they lack skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Data Integration process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Data Integration process available?
– Does Data Integration systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is the source of the strategies for Data Integration strengthening and reform?
Information silo Critical Criteria:
Adapt Information silo tactics and finalize the present value of growth of Information silo.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Data Integration ?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Data Integration?
Integration Competency Center Critical Criteria:
Shape Integration Competency Center outcomes and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Integration Competency Center results.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Data Integration project manager?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Data Integration opportunities costing us money?
– Is Data Integration Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Data architecture Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Data architecture risks and sort Data architecture activities.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– Do we need an enterprise data warehouse, a Data Lake, or both as part of our overall data architecture?
– Does your bi software work well with both centralized and decentralized data architectures and vendors?
– Are we Assessing Data Integration and Risk?
– How can we improve Data Integration?
Information explosion Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Information explosion quality and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Information explosion decisions.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Data Integration values?
– How do we go about Securing Data Integration?
Integration Consortium Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Integration Consortium projects and forecast involvement of future Integration Consortium projects in development.
– To what extent does management recognize Data Integration as a tool to increase the results?
– Which Data Integration goals are the most important?
– What are our Data Integration Processes?
Data corruption Critical Criteria:
Debate over Data corruption tactics and observe effective Data corruption.
– Do the Data Integration decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are specific Data Integration Rules to follow?
– How do we keep improving Data Integration?
Hub and spoke Critical Criteria:
Categorize Hub and spoke leadership and probe the present value of growth of Hub and spoke.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Data Integration strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Data Integration is underway?
– Is maximizing Data Integration protection the same as minimizing Data Integration loss?
Data mapping Critical Criteria:
Review Data mapping outcomes and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Data Integration activities?
– How do we Lead with Data Integration in Mind?
Data validation Critical Criteria:
Apply Data validation tasks and devote time assessing Data validation and its risk.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Data Integration into the services that we provide?
– Why should we adopt a Data Integration framework?
Data editing Critical Criteria:
Reason over Data editing management and prioritize challenges of Data editing.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Data Integration process?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Data Integration leaders?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Data modeling results and assess and formulate effective operational and Data modeling strategies.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Data Integration process?
Data virtualization Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Data virtualization results and correct Data virtualization management by competencies.
– Do those selected for the Data Integration team have a good general understanding of what Data Integration is all about?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Data Integration study?
– How can the value of Data Integration be defined?
Three schema approach Critical Criteria:
Merge Three schema approach governance and overcome Three schema approach skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Data Integration product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Data Integration models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Ontology-based data integration Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Ontology-based data integration quality and question.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Data Integration in a volatile global economy?
Enterprise architecture framework Critical Criteria:
Adapt Enterprise architecture framework visions and define what our big hairy audacious Enterprise architecture framework goal is.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Data Integration processes?
– Does Data Integration appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Data cleansing Critical Criteria:
Focus on Data cleansing quality and acquire concise Data cleansing education.
– Is there an ongoing data cleansing procedure to look for rot (redundant, obsolete, trivial content)?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Data Integration project?
– What are the barriers to increased Data Integration production?
Relational database Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Relational database failures and catalog Relational database activities.
– Does Data Integration analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Does the Data Integration task fit the clients priorities?
– What are internal and external Data Integration relations?
Data lake Critical Criteria:
Mix Data lake results and optimize Data lake leadership as a key to advancement.
– Does Data Integration include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are the disruptive Data Integration technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror, what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– What data is being licensed, and how or where is it being made available?
– Did it get exported, when, where how will it be used (organizational)?
– How would you arrive at the decomposition without such knowledge?
– Big Data: what is different from large databases?
– Data Warehouse versus Data Lake (Data Swamp)?
– What are the values at the data points?
– Can we realistically store everything?
– Where are they commonly created?
– Where did my data come from ?
– Where is the data located?
– What is the environment?
– What is geostatistics ?
– How old is this data?
– What method to use ?
Data quality Critical Criteria:
Grasp Data quality risks and observe effective Data quality.
– Were changes made during the file extract period to how the data are processed, such as changes to mode of data collection, changes to instructions for completing the application form, changes to the edit, changes to classification codes, or changes to the query system used to retrieve the data?
– How is source data collected (paper questionnaire, computer assisted person interview, computer assisted telephone interview, web data collection form)?
– What should I do if none of my candidate designs will generate data that satisfy my performance or acceptance criteria?
– Validation: does data meet analytic and sample specific requirements (usually done by a qa officer or external party)?
– Which quality elements and parameters do you test and what types of methods do you use to evaluate quality?
– What are the known sources of errors in the administrative data (e.g. non-response, keying, coding errors)?
– Establish benchmarks and baselines to help track Data Quality -is it deteriorating or remaining constant?
– Is data recorded with sufficient precision/detail to measure relevant indicators?
– Are key data-management staff identified with clearly assigned responsibilities?
– What criteria should be used to assess the performance of the system?
– How can you control the probability of making decision errors?
– What research is relevant to Data Quality?
– Who is responsible for Data Quality?
– Are the attributes independent?
– Is the review date identified?
– Where is the Domain Expertise?
– Can Data Quality be improved?
– How big should the sample be?
– Where do you clean data?
Resource depletion Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Resource depletion leadership and oversee implementation of Resource depletion.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Data Integration services/products?
– Is Data Integration dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Data mining issues and create Data mining explanations for all managers.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
– Do we have past Data Integration Successes?
Logic programming Critical Criteria:
Apply Logic programming visions and oversee Logic programming requirements.
– In the case of a Data Integration project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Data Integration project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Data Integration project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Data Integration project?
European Bioinformatics Institute Critical Criteria:
Incorporate European Bioinformatics Institute tactics and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential European Bioinformatics Institute information.
– what is the best design framework for Data Integration organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does Data Integration analysis show the relationships among important Data Integration factors?
Customer data integration Critical Criteria:
Grasp Customer data integration governance and look in other fields.
Data farming Critical Criteria:
Design Data farming decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Data farming skills.
– Which customers cant participate in our Data Integration domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How to Secure Data Integration?
Data blending Critical Criteria:
Investigate Data blending management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Data blending services.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Data Integration project?
– Are assumptions made in Data Integration stated explicitly?
Data warehouse Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Data warehouse outcomes and triple focus on important concepts of Data warehouse relationship management.
– For your Data Integration project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What tier data server has been identified for the storage of decision support data contained in a data warehouse?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Centralized data warehouse?
Invasive species Critical Criteria:
Deduce Invasive species management and oversee implementation of Invasive species.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Data Integration move?
– Is Supporting Data Integration documentation required?
Enterprise application integration Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Enterprise application integration projects and raise human resource and employment practices for Enterprise application integration.
– What are the implications of cloud computing to enterprise application integration?
– What is our formula for success in Data Integration ?
Wrapper pattern Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Wrapper pattern issues and research ways can we become the Wrapper pattern company that would put us out of business.
Alon Y. Halevy Critical Criteria:
Judge Alon Y. Halevy visions and slay a dragon.
– What are the key elements of your Data Integration performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Information integration Critical Criteria:
Generalize Information integration tactics and grade techniques for implementing Information integration controls.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Data Integration?
– How do we know that any Data Integration analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Data Integration requirements in detail?
Data reduction Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Data reduction planning and customize techniques for implementing Data reduction controls.
– Why are Data Integration skills important?
National Science Foundation Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on National Science Foundation management and oversee National Science Foundation requirements.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Data Integration?
Data analysis Critical Criteria:
Categorize Data analysis results and describe which business rules are needed as Data analysis interface.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Data Integration processes?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
– How to deal with Data Integration Changes?
Query optimizer Critical Criteria:
Detail Query optimizer tactics and reduce Query optimizer costs.
– How do we Improve Data Integration service perception, and satisfaction?
Business semantics management Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Business semantics management decisions and correct Business semantics management management by competencies.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Data Integration agendas for the next 3 years?
– What business benefits will Data Integration goals deliver if achieved?
Data hub Critical Criteria:
Jump start Data hub tasks and get out your magnifying glass.
– Is there a Data Integration Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Global As View Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Global As View adoptions and reduce Global As View costs.
– How can you negotiate Data Integration successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Conjunctive query Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Conjunctive query projects and create Conjunctive query explanations for all managers.
– Are there Data Integration problems defined?
Data integrity Critical Criteria:
Add value to Data integrity quality and define what do we need to start doing with Data integrity.
– Integrity/availability/confidentiality: How are data integrity, availability, and confidentiality maintained in the cloud?
– Do we all define Data Integration in the same way?
– Data Integrity, Is it SAP created?
– Can we rely on the Data Integrity?
Data mediation Critical Criteria:
Match Data mediation quality and interpret which customers can’t participate in Data mediation because they lack skills.
– How do we Identify specific Data Integration investment and emerging trends?
Data scrubbing Critical Criteria:
Apply Data scrubbing tasks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Data Integration, including any consulting or professional services?
– What is our Data Integration Strategy?
– How much does Data Integration help?
Data loss Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Data loss quality and report on setting up Data loss without losing ground.
– Does the tool in use provide the ability for role-based administration for sub-administrators (e.g., administrators for a specific domain) to restrict access and visibility into system data and system changes (if applicable)?
– How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
– Does the tool in use have the ability to integrate with Active Directory or sync directory on a scheduled basis, or do look-ups within a multi-domain forest in the sub-100-millisecond range?
– Are we doing adequate due diligence before contracting with third party providers -particularly in regards to involving audit departments prior to contractual commitments?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability to send and receive secure email without browser plug ins or client software?
– Does the tool we use have a quarantine that includes the ability to redact and/or highlight sensitive information?
– Are we protecting our data properly at rest if an attacker compromises our applications or systems?
– Does the tool we use support the ability to configure user content management alerts?
– Do we ask the question, What could go wrong and what is the worst that can happen?
– Other than port blocking what sort of security does our host provider provide?
– Do we have the the ability to create multiple quarantine queues?
– What is the impact of the economy on executing our audit plans?
– Do all computers have up-to-date antivirus protection?
– Are all computer files backed up on a regular basis?
– What does off-site mean in your organization?
– Who are the data loss prevention vendors?
– Where does your sensitive data reside?
– What can you do to prevent data loss?
– What about spot-checking instead?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Focus on Computer data storage governance and ask what if.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Data Integration? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Will Data Integration deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Big data outcomes and explore and align the progress in Big data.
– If this nomination is completed on behalf of the customer, has that customer been made aware of this nomination in advance of this submission?
– Do we address the daunting challenge of Big Data: how to make an easy use of highly diverse data and provide knowledge?
– Does your organization share data with other entities (with customers, suppliers, companies, government, etc)?
– Should we use data without the permission of individual owners, such as copying publicly available data?
– How should we organize to capture the benefit of Big Data and move swiftly to higher maturity stages?
– Does our entire organization have easy access to information required to support work processes?
– Wheres the evidence that using big data intelligently will improve business performance?
– How does big data impact Data Quality and governance best practices?
– How will systems and methods evolve to remove Big Data solution weaknesses?
– Does aggregation exceed permissible need to know about an individual?
– When we plan and design, how well do we capture previous experience?
– What is/are the corollaries for non-algorithmic analytics?
– Do you see a need to share data processing facilities?
– Why use expensive machines when cheap ones suffice?
– Where Is This Big Data Coming From ?
– WHAT ARE THE NOMINATION CRITERIA?
– Hash tables for term management?
– How to use in practice?
– What is Big Data to us?
Global warming Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Global warming tasks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Global warming projects.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Data Integration forward?
Edge data integration Critical Criteria:
Jump start Edge data integration failures and summarize a clear Edge data integration focus.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Data Integration does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Information privacy Critical Criteria:
Track Information privacy tactics and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Information privacy.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Data Integration processes?
Data fusion Critical Criteria:
Study Data fusion failures and create Data fusion explanations for all managers.
– What new requirements emerge in terms of information processing/management to make physical and virtual world data fusion possible?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Data Integration objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Enterprise integration Critical Criteria:
Confer over Enterprise integration visions and be persistent.
– What will drive Data Integration change?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Illustrate European Union visions and plan concise European Union education.
– Is Data Integration Required?
Research Data Alliance Critical Criteria:
Align Research Data Alliance results and overcome Research Data Alliance skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are the long-term Data Integration goals?
Open Text Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Open Text engagements and correct Open Text management by competencies.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Data Integration products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How can skill-level changes improve Data Integration?
Information server Critical Criteria:
Consider Information server adoptions and look at it backwards.
– How will you know that the Data Integration project has been successful?
Core data integration Critical Criteria:
Discourse Core data integration tasks and reduce Core data integration costs.
Object-relational mapping Critical Criteria:
Investigate Object-relational mapping results and separate what are the business goals Object-relational mapping is aiming to achieve.
– Is the scope of Data Integration defined?
Enterprise information integration Critical Criteria:
Value Enterprise information integration leadership and look at it backwards.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Data Integration?
Semantic integration Critical Criteria:
Design Semantic integration leadership and perfect Semantic integration conflict management.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Data Integration activities?
Data curation Critical Criteria:
Check Data curation adoptions and proactively manage Data curation risks.
– When a Data Integration manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Extract, transform, load Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Extract, transform, load projects and catalog what business benefits will Extract, transform, load goals deliver if achieved.
– How is the value delivered by Data Integration being measured?
Data wrangling Critical Criteria:
Read up on Data wrangling tasks and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are our needs in relation to Data Integration skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Data Integration Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Data Integration External links:
KingswaySoft – Data Integration Solutions
First-order logic External links:
What is first-order logic? – Definition from WhatIs.com
CS 540 Lecture Notes: First-Order Logic
[PDF]First-Order Logic (FOL) Constant symbols aka. …
Schema matching External links:
What is Schema Matching | IGI Global
ERIC – A Semantic Analysis of XML Schema Matching for …
CiteSeerX — Generic Schema Matching with Cupid
Information silo External links:
What is an Information Silo (IT Silo)? Webopedia Definition
Information Silo – investopedia.com
Integration Competency Center External links:
Integration Competency Center: An Implementation Methodology – Kindle edition by John G. Schmidt, David Lyle. Download it once and read it …
The Role of the Integration Competency Center – Gartner
Information explosion External links:
[PDF]The Information Explosion: A (Very) Brief History
The Information explosion. (Film, 1967) [WorldCat.org]
The Information Explosion: Cerner.com
Integration Consortium External links:
Integration Consortium Inc – GuideStar Profile
The Integration Consortium (IC) Launches New …
Data corruption External links:
Data corruption – UFOpaedia
Repair Logger Data Corruption – Zimbra :: Tech Center
Hub and spoke External links:
Hub and Spoke – Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia
Consolidated vs. Hub and Spoke LTL | Freightquote
Hub And Spoke Structure | Investopedia
Data mapping External links:
What is Data Mapping? – Bridging the Gap
[PDF]Job Title: Data Mapping and Process Automation …
Data validation External links:
Excel Drop Down Lists – Data Validation
Data Validation in Excel – Easy Excel Tutorial
Description and examples of data validation in Excel
Data editing External links:
Data Editing – NaturalPoint Product Documentation Ver 2.0
Data Editing – NaturalPoint Product Documentation Ver 1.10
Statistical data editing (Book, 1994) [WorldCat.org]
Data modeling External links:
Data Modeling | IT Pro
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Data virtualization External links:
What is data virtualization? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What is Data Virtualization and Why Does It Matter?
Enterprise architecture framework External links:
Data cleansing External links:
Data Cleansing Services | Database Cleaning | Data …
Data cleansing – SlideShare
Experian | Data Cleansing | Data View
Relational database External links:
Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) – AWS
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
Introduction to Relational Databases — DatabaseJournal.com
Data lake External links:
Leveraging Data Lakes – sas.com
http://Ad · www.sas.com/Data-Lakes/White-Paper
How to Design a Successful Data Lake – Knowledgent
Data Lake | Microsoft Azure
Data quality External links:
CLIENTSFirst Consulting – Data Quality Consultants | …
Data quality (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Webbula – The Data Quality Experts
Resource depletion External links:
What does Resource depletion mean? – Definitions.net
Resource Depletion Essay – 949 Words – StudyMode
Resource depletion: Opportunity or looming …
Data mining External links:
[PDF]Data Mining Report – Federation of American Scientists
UT Data Mining
Job Titles in Data Mining – KDnuggets
Logic programming External links:
Logic programming (eBook, 1991) [WorldCat.org]
The Association for Logic Programming (ALP) and …
Logic Programming – imd.solutions
European Bioinformatics Institute External links:
The European Bioinformatics Institute < EMBL-EBI https://www.ebi.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) – Home | Facebook
European Bioinformatics Institute Drives Innovation | Delphix
Customer data integration External links:
Customer Data Integration – Just another Tamr Inc. Sites site
Customer Data Integration | CDI | MuleSoft
Experian | Customer Data Integration CDI
Data farming External links:
SEED Center Hosts International Data Farming Workshop
[PDF]qsg data farming – Official DIBELS Home Page
Data Farming (@data_farming) | Twitter
Data blending External links:
What Is Data Blending? – Datawatch Corporation
What Is Data Blending? – Datawatch Corporation
Ad-hoc reporting, data analysis and data blending software
Data warehouse External links:
ServData – Data Warehouse
Title Data Warehouse Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Condition Categories – Chronic Conditions Data Warehouse
Invasive species External links:
Zebra mussel – Invasive species: Minnesota DNR
Home – National Invasive Species Awareness Week
National Invasive Species Information Center
Enterprise application integration External links:
Enterprise Application Integration – go.axway.com
http://Ad · go.axway.com/B2B Integration/Application
Enterprise Application Integration and Migration | SmartIMS
Enterprise Application Integration – go.axway.com
http://Ad · go.axway.com/B2B Integration/Application
Wrapper pattern External links:
Ravelry: Modern Wrapper pattern by Churchmouse Yarns …
Using the Wrapper Pattern – Falafel Software Blog
Modern Wrapper Pattern – Churchmouse Yarns & Teas
Alon Y. Halevy External links:
Alon Y. Halevy (Author of The Infinite Emotions of Coffee)
Lifeboat Foundation Bios: Dr. Alon Y. Halevy
Alon Y. Halevy – ACM author profile page
Information integration External links:
Enterprise Information Integration – Semantic Arts
[PPT]Information Integration – Subbarao Kambhampati
Data reduction External links:
LISA data reduction | JILA Science
Data Reduction – Market Research
What is DATA REDUCTION – Science Dictionary
National Science Foundation External links:
NSF Remote Access | NSF – National Science Foundation
National Science Foundation – Visit Alexandria VA
NSF – National Science Foundation
Data analysis External links:
Logistic Regression | Stata Data Analysis Examples – …
What are some of the best data analysis tools? – Quora
Data Analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Query optimizer External links:
Query Optimizer Concepts – Oracle
11 The Query Optimizer – Oracle
SQL Query Optimizer Tool Online – Free Trial – EverSQL
Business semantics management External links:
Business semantics management: A case study for …
Business semantics management – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Business semantics management
Business semantics management – Association for …
Data hub External links:
Data Hub for all the World’s Airports – World Airport Codes
Welcome – CMAP Data Hub
Front Page | Data Hub – New Jersey Child Welfare Data Hub
Conjunctive query External links:
Conjunctive query containment revisited – ScienceDirect
Data integrity External links:
Data Integrity Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Data Integrity Services SM – Experian
[PDF]Data Integrity Manager JD – laerdaltraining.com
Data mediation External links:
[PDF]Ontology Driven Data Mediation in Web Services
Data Mediation Platform – TRACT – GoTransverse
What is Data Mediation | IGI Global
Data loss External links:
How to Use Data Loss Prevention in Office 365 | SherWeb
Big data External links:
Event Hubs – Cloud big data solutions | Microsoft Azure
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
Loudr: Big Data for Music Rights
Global warming External links:
The Global Warming Policy Forum (GWPF)
Consequences and Effects of Global Warming | NRDC
Edge data integration External links:
Edge Data Integration – etltools.net
Information privacy External links:
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
Your Health Information Privacy Rights (HIPAA) – WebMD
Health Information Privacy | HHS.gov
Data fusion External links:
Data Fusion & Analysis Tools
[PDF]Data Fusion Centers – Esri: GIS Mapping Software, …
Global Data Fusion, a Background Screening Company
Enterprise integration External links:
Enterprise Integration Group | Good IVR. It’s what we do.
Office of Enterprise Integration (OEI)
Enterprise Integration – Jacksonville, FL – Inc.com
European Union External links:
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
European Union (EU) | European organization | Britannica.com
EUROPA – European Union website, the official EU website
Research Data Alliance External links:
[PDF]Director of Research Data Alliance/US (RDA/US) …
research data alliance | News & Events
RDA/US | Research Data Alliance United States
Open Text External links:
OTEX – Open Text Corp Stock quote – CNNMoney.com
Open text file and program shortcut in Windows batch file
Open Text Corporation – OTEX – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Information server External links:
Microsoft Internet Information Server
[PPT]IBM Information Server – IBM – United States
Internet Information Server
Core data integration External links:
Core Data Integration | LoanPricingPRO™
Core Data Integration Project
Restkit Core data integration with NSManagedObjectContext
Enterprise information integration External links:
[PDF]Enterprise Information Integration: Successes, …
Enterprise Information Integration – Semantic Arts
Semantic integration External links:
Causal Evidence for a Mechanism of Semantic Integration …
[PDF]Once is Enough: N400 Indexes Semantic Integration …
ERIC – Semantic Integration: A Comparison of Normal …
Data curation External links:
What is data curation? – Definition from WhatIs.com
SLA Western Canada | Job: Data Curation Librarian
Data curation (Book, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Extract, transform, load External links:
ETL (Extract, transform, load) Salary | PayScale
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
What is ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)? Webopedia …
Data wrangling External links:
Big Data: Data Wrangling – Old Dominion University
Blog | Data Wrangling & Big Data Stories – Trifacta
Data Wrangling | TIBCO Spotfire