What is involved in Application Integration
Find out what the related areas are that Application Integration connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Application Integration thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Application Integration journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Application Integration leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Application Integration related domains to cover and 253 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Application Integration, Enterprise application integration, Action Message Format, Application server, Binomial coefficient, Business intelligence, Business process, Business semantics management, CEITON technologies, Canonical Model, Compensating transaction, Customer relationship management, Data integration, Data mediation, Data transformation, Database transaction, De facto, De jure, Enterprise Content Integration, Enterprise Integration Patterns, Enterprise JavaBean, Enterprise architecture framework, Enterprise computer application, Enterprise information integration, Enterprise integration, Enterprise resource planning, Enterprise service bus, Event-driven SOA, File format, Gartner Group, Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology, Health Level 7, Hub and spoke, Human resources, Information silo, Integration appliance, Integration competency center, Integration platform, Islands of automation, J2EE Connector Architecture, Legacy system, MSquare Systems, Message-oriented middleware, Middleware analyst, OSS through Java, Open Knowledge Initiative, Operating system, Schools Interoperability Framework, Service-oriented architecture, Spaghetti code, Stovepipe system, Straight through processing, Supply chain management, System integration, System of systems, Two-phase commit protocol, Web application, Web service, Work flow:
Application Integration Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Application Integration goals and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Application Integration services.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Application Integration products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Application Integration? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are the implications of cloud computing to enterprise application integration?
– Why should we adopt a Application Integration framework?
Enterprise application integration Critical Criteria:
Grasp Enterprise application integration decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for Enterprise application integration.
– Does Application Integration include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Application Integration is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Application Integration processes?
Action Message Format Critical Criteria:
Grade Action Message Format planning and oversee Action Message Format management by competencies.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Application Integration. How do we gain traction?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Application Integration objectives?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Application Integration activities?
Application server Critical Criteria:
Add value to Application server issues and point out improvements in Application server.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Application Integration is underway?
– Do we monitor the Application Integration decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How would one define Application Integration leadership?
Binomial coefficient Critical Criteria:
Think about Binomial coefficient tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Binomial coefficient interface.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Application Integration?
– In what ways are Application Integration vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– When a Application Integration manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Business intelligence adoptions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Business intelligence projects.
– What are the potential areas of conflict that can arise between organizations IT and marketing functions around the deployment and use of business intelligence and data analytics software services and what is the best way to resolve them?
– Research reveals that more than half of business intelligence projects hit a low degree of acceptance or fail. What factors influence the implementation negative or positive?
– As we develop increasing numbers of predictive models, then we have to figure out how do you pick the targets, how do you optimize the models?
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– Can your software connect to all forms of data, from text and Excel files to cloud and enterprise-grade databases, with a few clicks?
– Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
– How should a complicated business setup their business intelligence and analysis to make decisions best?
– What are the approaches to handle RTB related data 100 GB aggregated for business intelligence?
– Does your bi solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
– What are some common criticisms of Sharepoint as a knowledge sharing tool?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing Business Intelligence?
– What types of courses do you run and what are their durations?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– Is the product accessible from the internet?
– How stable is it across domains/geographies?
– What is your licensing model and prices?
– How are you going to manage?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Business process projects and separate what are the business goals Business process is aiming to achieve.
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Application Integration leader?
– Do we have detailed information on the business process for refunds and charge backs if they are required?
– Does Application Integration systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– What/how are business processes defined?
– What is the business process?
Business semantics management Critical Criteria:
Participate in Business semantics management planning and oversee Business semantics management requirements.
– Does Application Integration analysis show the relationships among important Application Integration factors?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Application Integration study?
– Who will provide the final approval of Application Integration deliverables?
CEITON technologies Critical Criteria:
Participate in CEITON technologies results and probe using an integrated framework to make sure CEITON technologies is getting what it needs.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Application Integration processes of our organization?
– How do we go about Securing Application Integration?
Canonical Model Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Canonical Model issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Canonical Model results.
– Is a Application Integration Team Work effort in place?
– What threat is Application Integration addressing?
Compensating transaction Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Compensating transaction projects and research ways can we become the Compensating transaction company that would put us out of business.
– To what extent does management recognize Application Integration as a tool to increase the results?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Application Integration leaders?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Administer Customer relationship management tactics and ask what if.
– Are there any restrictions within the standard support and maintenance agreement on the number of staff that can request support?
– Is a significant amount of your time taken up communicating with existing clients to resolve issues they are having?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– Do you have a mechanism in place to quickly respond to visitor/customer inquiries and orders?
– Outreach – how can we enhance customer outreach and opportunities for customer input?
– How is LTV calculated and how does it differ from ROI and profitability?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– How does Total Quality Service Effects Toward Customer Loyalty?
– Customer Service: How can social CRM improve service quality?
– What is your process for gathering business requirements?
– What storage quotas should be applied to each mailbox?
– How do you map a Social CRM profile to CRM data?
– Is the user still a member of the organization?
– Does the user have permission to go offline?
– Is your archivist in the information loop?
– What is the client software?
– Can metadata be loaded?
– Who Are Our Customers?
– Why Multi-Channel CRM?
Data integration Critical Criteria:
Analyze Data integration engagements and report on setting up Data integration without losing ground.
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– What is the source of the strategies for Application Integration strengthening and reform?
– Can we do Application Integration without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are internal and external Application Integration relations?
– Which Oracle Data Integration products are used in your solution?
Data mediation Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Data mediation engagements and arbitrate Data mediation techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are specific Application Integration Rules to follow?
– Is the scope of Application Integration defined?
Data transformation Critical Criteria:
Scan Data transformation decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for Data transformation.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Application Integration?
– Does Application Integration create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is the Application Integration organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What is the process of data transformation required by your system?
Database transaction Critical Criteria:
Infer Database transaction governance and summarize a clear Database transaction focus.
– What are the disruptive Application Integration technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Have you identified your Application Integration key performance indicators?
De facto Critical Criteria:
Refer to De facto goals and maintain De facto for success.
– Do you see the need for actions in the area of standardisation (including both formal standards and the promotion of/agreement on de facto standards) related to your sector?
– How likely is the current Application Integration plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Think of your Application Integration project. what are the main functions?
– Is this standard a de jure or de facto national or international standard?
– Are there recognized Application Integration problems?
De jure Critical Criteria:
Study De jure leadership and explain and analyze the challenges of De jure.
Enterprise Content Integration Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Enterprise Content Integration governance and adopt an insight outlook.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Application Integration project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– In a project to restructure Application Integration outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Enterprise Integration Patterns Critical Criteria:
Audit Enterprise Integration Patterns risks and reduce Enterprise Integration Patterns costs.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Application Integration in a volatile global economy?
– Do those selected for the Application Integration team have a good general understanding of what Application Integration is all about?
– Is maximizing Application Integration protection the same as minimizing Application Integration loss?
Enterprise JavaBean Critical Criteria:
Value Enterprise JavaBean failures and get the big picture.
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Do we have past Application Integration Successes?
– How to deal with Application Integration Changes?
Enterprise architecture framework Critical Criteria:
Drive Enterprise architecture framework failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Enterprise architecture framework.
– Are assumptions made in Application Integration stated explicitly?
Enterprise computer application Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Enterprise computer application planning and point out improvements in Enterprise computer application.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Application Integration opportunities costing us money?
– Is there any existing Application Integration governance structure?
– Are we Assessing Application Integration and Risk?
Enterprise information integration Critical Criteria:
Investigate Enterprise information integration adoptions and define what our big hairy audacious Enterprise information integration goal is.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Application Integration process?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Application Integration project manager?
– How is the value delivered by Application Integration being measured?
Enterprise integration Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Enterprise integration outcomes and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Enterprise integration decisions.
– Who needs to know about Application Integration ?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Start Enterprise resource planning results and intervene in Enterprise resource planning processes and leadership.
– Have all basic functions of Application Integration been defined?
Enterprise service bus Critical Criteria:
Recall Enterprise service bus tactics and reduce Enterprise service bus costs.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Application Integration models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Is there a Application Integration Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Do Application Integration rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Event-driven SOA Critical Criteria:
Examine Event-driven SOA results and document what potential Event-driven SOA megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Why are Application Integration skills important?
File format Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on File format visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What file formats and naming conventions will be used for the separate data sources and for the integrated file used for analysis?
– What are our needs in relation to Application Integration skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Are the file formats of the data supported by the repository?
– What file formats and naming conventions will you be using?
– Which file formats will you use for your data, and why?
Gartner Group Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Gartner Group results and assess and formulate effective operational and Gartner Group strategies.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Application Integration, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we manage Application Integration Knowledge Management (KM)?
Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology engagements and prioritize challenges of Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology.
Health Level 7 Critical Criteria:
Mine Health Level 7 failures and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Health Level 7.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Application Integration values?
– How important is Application Integration to the user organizations mission?
Hub and spoke Critical Criteria:
Discourse Hub and spoke issues and oversee implementation of Hub and spoke.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Application Integration project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Application Integration project lifecycle?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Application Integration processes?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Human resources outcomes and look for lots of ideas.
– If there is recognition by both parties of the potential benefits of an alliance, but adequate qualified human resources are not available at one or both firms?
– Have we adopted and promoted the companys culture of integrity management, including ethics, business practices and Human Resources evaluations?
– Under what circumstances might the company disclose personal data to third parties and what steps does the company take to safeguard that data?
– May an employee be retaliated against for making a complaint or reporting potential violations of these principles?
– Should pay levels and differences reflect what workers are used to in their own countries?
– To satisfy our customers and stakeholders, what financial objectives must we accomplish?
– Available personnel – what are the available Human Resources within the organization?
– What are the Human Resources we can bring to establishing new business?
– What are the legal risks in using Big Data/People Analytics in hiring?
– Can you think of other ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– To achieve our goals, how must our organization learn and innovate?
– What steps are taken to promote compliance with the hr principles?
– How can we more efficiently on-board and off-board employees?
– What are ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– Ease of contacting the Human Resources staff members?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– In what areas do you feel we can improve?
– What additional approaches already exist?
– Is Application Integration Required?
Information silo Critical Criteria:
Boost Information silo strategies and reduce Information silo costs.
– What are the short and long-term Application Integration goals?
Integration appliance Critical Criteria:
Check Integration appliance strategies and describe the risks of Integration appliance sustainability.
– How do we keep improving Application Integration?
Integration competency center Critical Criteria:
Understand Integration competency center failures and transcribe Integration competency center as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Do the Application Integration decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are the business goals Application Integration is aiming to achieve?
Integration platform Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Integration platform tasks and correct Integration platform management by competencies.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Application Integration into the services that we provide?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Application Integration move?
– What are our Application Integration Processes?
Islands of automation Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Islands of automation visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Islands of automation projects.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Application Integration? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Will Application Integration have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
J2EE Connector Architecture Critical Criteria:
Analyze J2EE Connector Architecture leadership and grade techniques for implementing J2EE Connector Architecture controls.
– How do we measure improved Application Integration service perception, and satisfaction?
Legacy system Critical Criteria:
Pilot Legacy system decisions and report on setting up Legacy system without losing ground.
– What percentage of operations and maintenance engineers time is spent accessing legacy and miscellaneous electronic files and making them readable by in-house systems?
– If a new system is expected to interface/Integrate with any one of your current 3rd party/ Legacy system then what is the interface/integration required?
– What actions must be taken in order to successfully integrate numerous systems, including legacy data from earlier systems that are desired for analysis?
– Who is currently performing the database work, and how big is the legacy database in terms of addresses, email addresses, touches, preferences?
– Is a credible migration plan (for data, applications, and legacy system phase-out) from the existing to the proposed environment presented?
– What are the existing research issues and what should be the future research agenda in legacy to cloud migration?
– Who will be responsible for extraction of the legacy data and will work with the vendor on transformation?
– What are some strategies for integrating legacy equipment into a robust, modernized grid?
– Do different parts of the organization use different processes for the same function?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– Will the selected alternative replace a legacy system in-part or in-whole?
– What is the production time of the output?
– Do we have the right skills and resources?
– When and Where are the Management Done?
– Do other systems depend on it for data?
– When and where is the management done?
– What do our customers need or want?
– How will we operate in the future?
– Is the software system efficient?
– How broken is SIP and why?
MSquare Systems Critical Criteria:
Frame MSquare Systems visions and change contexts.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Application Integration services/products?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Application Integration objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Message-oriented middleware Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Message-oriented middleware decisions and create a map for yourself.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Application Integration strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Middleware analyst Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Middleware analyst strategies and check on ways to get started with Middleware analyst.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Application Integration with what users do day-to-day?
– How do we know that any Application Integration analysis is complete and comprehensive?
OSS through Java Critical Criteria:
Consult on OSS through Java outcomes and research ways can we become the OSS through Java company that would put us out of business.
Open Knowledge Initiative Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Open Knowledge Initiative tasks and explore and align the progress in Open Knowledge Initiative.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Application Integration been identified and analyzed?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Add value to Operating system adoptions and explore and align the progress in Operating system.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
– Are there Application Integration Models?
Schools Interoperability Framework Critical Criteria:
Apply Schools Interoperability Framework engagements and adopt an insight outlook.
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Start Service-oriented architecture visions and oversee Service-oriented architecture management by competencies.
Spaghetti code Critical Criteria:
Depict Spaghetti code strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Spaghetti code.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Application Integration process?
– What are the barriers to increased Application Integration production?
– Does the Application Integration task fit the clients priorities?
Stovepipe system Critical Criteria:
Check Stovepipe system strategies and reduce Stovepipe system costs.
Straight through processing Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Straight through processing strategies and gather Straight through processing models .
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Application Integration workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is Application Integration dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
X-ray Supply chain management outcomes and interpret which customers can’t participate in Supply chain management because they lack skills.
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
System integration Critical Criteria:
Map System integration projects and visualize why should people listen to you regarding System integration.
– Can we add value to the current Application Integration decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do you address back-end system integration?
System of systems Critical Criteria:
Design System of systems management and define what do we need to start doing with System of systems.
– What is the best definition of System of Systems?
– How can we improve Application Integration?
Two-phase commit protocol Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Two-phase commit protocol tactics and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Two-phase commit protocol.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Application Integration project?
Web application Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Web application visions and prioritize challenges of Web application.
– I keep a record of names; surnames and emails of individuals in a web application. Do these data come under the competence of GDPR? And do both the operator of the web application and I need to treat them that way?
– Are my web application portfolios and databases ready to migrate to the Windows Azure platform?
– Are accountability and ownership for Application Integration clearly defined?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
– How do you approach building a large web application?
– How does IT exploit a Web Application?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Think about Web service issues and interpret which customers can’t participate in Web service because they lack skills.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– Which Application Integration goals are the most important?
Work flow Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Work flow issues and report on the economics of relationships managing Work flow and constraints.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Application Integration process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Application Integration process available?
– What is Effective Application Integration?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Application Integration Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Application Integration External links:
[PDF]Strategic Enterprise Application Integration – …
[PDF]APPLICATION INTEGRATION FOR PRODUCTION …
[PDF]Application Integration – amiplatform.com
Enterprise application integration External links:
Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) – AITS
InSync – Enterprise Application Integration Platform
Enterprise Application Integration and Migration | SmartIMS
Action Message Format External links:
CiteSeerX — Action Message Format– AMF 3 Copyright …
Action Message Format – broom03.revolvy.com
http://broom03.revolvy.com/topic/Action Message Format&item_type=topic
Action Message Format – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Action Message Format&item_type=topic
Application server External links:
Right Networks Application Server Login
Oracle Application Server – Welcome
FSS Web Application Server – GSA
Binomial coefficient External links:
Find specific binomial coefficient – YouTube
Binomial coefficient or all combinations – MATLAB nchoosek
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Business process External links:
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
[PDF]Business Process Guide Position Management : …
20 Best Title:(business Process Manager) jobs (Hiring …
Business semantics management External links:
Business semantics management – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Business semantics management
business semantics management | pieter de leenheer
Compensating transaction External links:
Customer relationship management External links:
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Data integration External links:
Data Integration Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
KingswaySoft – Data Integration Solutions
IBM Data Integration – IBM Analytics
Data mediation External links:
Data Mediation Platform – TRACT – GoTransverse
Data transformation External links:
[PDF]Data transformation and normality – Evaluation
Data transformation (Computer file, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Data transformation | FileMaker Community
Database transaction External links:
concurrency – What is a database transaction? – Stack Overflow
The SQL Server database transaction log file does not …
Database transaction log file has grown very large (SL2357)
De facto External links:
[PDF]JV-295 De Facto Parent Request
De Facto | Definition of De Facto by Merriam-Webster
Legal English: “De Facto/De Jure” – Blog | @WashULaw
De jure External links:
De jure – definition of de jure by The Free Dictionary
De Jure | Definition of De Jure by Merriam-Webster
De jure – Home | Facebook
Enterprise Content Integration External links:
Enterprise Content Integration – White Paper and Tip Sheets
Enterprise JavaBean External links:
Enterprise JavaBeans – Oracle
Enterprise architecture framework External links:
TRAK Enterprise Architecture Framework – Introduction
[PDF]Fact Sheet: Enterprise Architecture Framework for …
Enterprise computer application External links:
Study on Enterprise Computer Application Technology …
[PDF]Study on Enterprise Computer Application …
Enterprise information integration External links:
Enterprise Information Integration – Semantic Arts
Enterprise integration External links:
Enterprise Integration Group | Good IVR. It’s what we do.
Office of Enterprise Integration (OEI)
Enterprise Integration (EI) Developer Jobs in Columbus, …
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise resource planning software and ERP system …
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
MDConnect | Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
Enterprise service bus External links:
Mule ESB | Enterprise Service Bus | Open Source ESB – …
Enterprise Service Bus | Department of Technology Services
ESB – Enterprise Service Bus – Dell Boomi
Event-driven SOA External links:
“Event-driven SOA” on Revolvy.com
File format External links:
File Format Overview | dpBestflow
.NET Assembly File Format | Microsoft Docs
Gartner Group External links:
Gartner Group 3313 US Highway 70 E New Bern, NC – MapQuest
Health Level 7 External links:
Health Level 7 International (HL7) | Healthcare IT News
Health Level 7 Clinical Document Architecture (CDA)
Hub and spoke External links:
Consolidated vs. Hub and Spoke LTL | Freightquote
Why Use A Hub and Spoke System? – About FedEx
Hub and spoke airline route structures. Los Angeles and Denver are used as hubs. The spoke-hub distribution paradigm (or model or network) is a system of connections arranged like a wire wheel in which all traffic moves along spokes connected to the hub at the center.
Human resources External links:
Phila.gov | Human Resources | Jobs
Home – OU Human Resources
Integration appliance External links:
INTEGRATION APPLIANCE, INC. – Intapp
IBM WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance
Integration platform External links:
#1 Facebook Lead Ads & Custom Audience Integration Platform
Explait | Data Management Solutions and Integration Platform
Dropshipping Companies and Ecommerce Integration Platform
Islands of automation External links:
ABB Taps IBM Watson to Connect Islands of Automation – …
Islands of Automation – ASSEMBLY Magazine
J2EE Connector Architecture External links:
J2EE Connector Architecture Integration | JBoss Developer
Introduction to the J2EE Connector Architecture – IBM
Legacy system External links:
[PDF]Legacy Systems Costing You
Legacy System Catalog – Implant Direct
Middleware analyst External links:
OSS through Java External links:
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/OSS through Java
http://Jan 26, 2013
OSS through Java – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/OSS through Java
[PDF]OSS through Java — a standards-based approach to …
Open Knowledge Initiative External links:
What is the Open Knowledge Initiative?
[PDF]What is the Open Knowledge Initiative?
[PDF]The Open Knowledge Initiative™
Operating system External links:
Operating System and Browser warning
nCino Bank Operating System
Find Out Which Operating System Is on My Computer …
Schools Interoperability Framework External links:
Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF) – Data …
Spaghetti code External links:
terminology – What is spaghetti code? – Stack Overflow
Batch files – GOTO, and How To Avoid “Spaghetti Code”
ERIC – Slicing through Spaghetti Code., Computing …
Straight through processing External links:
Straight Through Processing (STP) – CME Group
Straight Through Processing – STP – Investopedia
What is Straight Through Processing? – wiseGEEK
Supply chain management External links:
Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Order …
Resilinc | Supply Chain Management
Logistics Supply Chain Management System
System integration External links:
Laser System Integration | Worldwide Laser Service Corp.
Smart Grid Solutions | Smart Grid System Integration …
WSI – Wireless System Integration – is an IoT enabler
System of systems External links:
[PDF]System of Systems Engineering & Integration …
System of Systems Engineering – Old Dominion University
[PDF]System of Systems Engineering Collaborators …
Two-phase commit protocol External links:
184.108.40.206 The Two-Phase Commit Protocol
The Two-Phase Commit Protocol – Undergraduate Courses
[MS-TPSOD]: Two-Phase Commit Protocol
Web application External links:
ABIMM WEB Application
ArcGIS Web Application
SACS Web Application – section8.vcgov.org
Web service External links:
GPS WEB Service
MSU Police Web Service
Tax Data Systems – Sales Tax Rates Web Service
Work flow External links:
Welcome to Xchanging Work Flow Control
Making work flow in SharePoint | Bluespring
HOME | Redesigning Rx Work Flow