What is involved in Web Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Web Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Web Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Web Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Web Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Web Analytics related domains to cover and 154 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Web Analytics, Purchase funnel, Unique user, Market research, Data collection, Web banner, Web traffic generation model, Internet traffic, HTTP referer, Third-party cookie, Web beacon, Search analytics, Behavioral targeting, Click analytics, Digital rights management, Key performance indicators, Advertising campaign, Local Shared Object, Visit filter, Referral marketing, HTTP cookie, Cost-benefit analysis, Bounce Rate, O’Reilly Media, Post-click marketing, Web crawler, Adobe Analytics, User agent, Search engine marketing, Real-time business intelligence, Email marketing, Session replay, Mobile advertising, Landing page, Search engine optimization, Website localization, Web browser, Ad blocking, IP geolocation, Affiliate marketing, Analytics software, Domain Name System, Online video analytics, Web traffic, Revenue sharing, Online advertising, Cost per action, Display advertising, Mobile Web Analytics, Web cache, Performance Indicator, Click path, Contextual advertising, Prentice Hall, Web server, Social media marketing, Cost per impression, Internet service provider, Native advertising, Packet sniffer, Avinash Kaushik, Web counter, Website correlation, Internet Protocol:
Web Analytics Critical Criteria:
Focus on Web Analytics management and revise understanding of Web Analytics architectures.
– In the case of a Web Analytics project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Web Analytics project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Web Analytics project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Web Analytics experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Web Analytics effort?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
Purchase funnel Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Purchase funnel management and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Purchase funnel projects.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Web Analytics?
– What are the business goals Web Analytics is aiming to achieve?
– How can the value of Web Analytics be defined?
Unique user Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Unique user leadership and catalog what business benefits will Unique user goals deliver if achieved.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Web Analytics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Web Analytics project lifecycle?
– Are all users required to authenticate using, at a minimum, a unique username and password?
– Is the Web Analytics organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is a Web Analytics Team Work effort in place?
Market research Critical Criteria:
Focus on Market research risks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Market research projects.
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Web Analytics processes?
– How can you negotiate Web Analytics successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What vendors make products that address the Web Analytics needs?
Data collection Critical Criteria:
Model after Data collection management and attract Data collection skills.
– Were changes made during the file extract period to how the data are processed, such as changes to mode of data collection, changes to instructions for completing the application form, changes to the edit, changes to classification codes, or changes to the query system used to retrieve the data?
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– Does the design of the program/projects overall data collection and reporting system ensure that, if implemented as planned, it will collect and report quality data?
– How is source data collected (paper questionnaire, computer assisted person interview, computer assisted telephone interview, web data collection form)?
– Is it understood that the risk management effectiveness critically depends on data collection, analysis and dissemination of relevant data?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Web Analytics does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are we collecting data once and using it many times, or duplicating data collection efforts and submerging data in silos?
– Do we double check that the data collected follows the plans and procedures for data collection?
– Are there standard data collection and reporting forms that are systematically used?
– What is the definitive data collection and what is the legacy of said collection?
– Who is responsible for co-ordinating and monitoring data collection and analysis?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Web Analytics that make it risky?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– What protocols will be required for the data collection?
– Do you clearly document your data collection methods?
– Is our data collection and acquisition optimized?
Web banner Critical Criteria:
Mix Web banner results and figure out ways to motivate other Web banner users.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Web Analytics information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Does Web Analytics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is our formula for success in Web Analytics ?
Web traffic generation model Critical Criteria:
Own Web traffic generation model planning and do something to it.
– Does Web Analytics analysis show the relationships among important Web Analytics factors?
– What is Effective Web Analytics?
Internet traffic Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Internet traffic visions and get going.
– Which Web Analytics goals are the most important?
– What are internal and external Web Analytics relations?
– Do we all define Web Analytics in the same way?
HTTP referer Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in HTTP referer quality and find out.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Web Analytics is underway?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Web Analytics?
– Why are Web Analytics skills important?
Third-party cookie Critical Criteria:
Mine Third-party cookie results and report on developing an effective Third-party cookie strategy.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Web Analytics project?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Web Analytics been identified and analyzed?
– Does Web Analytics appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Web beacon Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Web beacon issues and be persistent.
– Among the Web Analytics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Do Web Analytics rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Search analytics Critical Criteria:
Generalize Search analytics decisions and find out what it really means.
– Do those selected for the Web Analytics team have a good general understanding of what Web Analytics is all about?
– Is there a plan for search analytics?
– How do we maintain Web Analyticss Integrity?
– Do we have past Web Analytics Successes?
Behavioral targeting Critical Criteria:
Chart Behavioral targeting adoptions and sort Behavioral targeting activities.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Web Analytics processes?
Click analytics Critical Criteria:
Model after Click analytics results and proactively manage Click analytics risks.
– Consider your own Web Analytics project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the long-term Web Analytics goals?
– What are current Web Analytics Paradigms?
Digital rights management Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Digital rights management decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Digital rights management.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Web Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Web Analytics process available?
– Does our tool have the ability to integrate with Digital Rights Management Client & Server?
Key performance indicators Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Key performance indicators goals and find out.
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI Key Performance Indicators) did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– Kpi key performance indicators opportunities. are there opportunities to use the field/table to measure performance?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Web Analytics opportunities costing us money?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Web Analytics project?
– Have you identified your Web Analytics key performance indicators?
– Which are the key performance indicators for Customer Service?
– Are accountability and ownership for Web Analytics clearly defined?
Advertising campaign Critical Criteria:
Study Advertising campaign failures and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Advertising campaign is getting what it needs.
– When a Web Analytics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How can we improve Web Analytics?
Local Shared Object Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Local Shared Object tactics and cater for concise Local Shared Object education.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Web Analytics values?
Visit filter Critical Criteria:
Model after Visit filter management and intervene in Visit filter processes and leadership.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Web Analytics ?
Referral marketing Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Referral marketing engagements and summarize a clear Referral marketing focus.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Web Analytics delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Web Analytics agendas for the next 3 years?
– Why should we adopt a Web Analytics framework?
HTTP cookie Critical Criteria:
Start HTTP cookie leadership and clarify ways to gain access to competitive HTTP cookie services.
– How do we measure improved Web Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we know that any Web Analytics analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How is the value delivered by Web Analytics being measured?
Cost-benefit analysis Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Cost-benefit analysis governance and forecast involvement of future Cost-benefit analysis projects in development.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Web Analytics services/products?
– Can we do Web Analytics without complex (expensive) analysis?
Bounce Rate Critical Criteria:
Coach on Bounce Rate engagements and intervene in Bounce Rate processes and leadership.
– How do we go about Comparing Web Analytics approaches/solutions?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Web Analytics Management?
O’Reilly Media Critical Criteria:
Group O’Reilly Media tasks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure O’Reilly Media is getting what it needs.
Post-click marketing Critical Criteria:
Dissect Post-click marketing quality and adjust implementation of Post-click marketing.
– Why is Web Analytics important for you now?
Web crawler Critical Criteria:
Grasp Web crawler adoptions and probe Web crawler strategic alliances.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Web Analytics goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we go about Securing Web Analytics?
– Is the scope of Web Analytics defined?
Adobe Analytics Critical Criteria:
Track Adobe Analytics results and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we Lead with Web Analytics in Mind?
User agent Critical Criteria:
Reorganize User agent visions and reduce User agent costs.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Web Analytics, including any consulting or professional services?
Search engine marketing Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Search engine marketing projects and ask what if.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Web Analytics in a volatile global economy?
– Is Supporting Web Analytics documentation required?
– How can skill-level changes improve Web Analytics?
Real-time business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Nurse Real-time business intelligence management and interpret which customers can’t participate in Real-time business intelligence because they lack skills.
Email marketing Critical Criteria:
Mix Email marketing issues and point out Email marketing tensions in leadership.
– What are 3rd party licenses integrated with the current CRM, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
– What are 3rd party licenses integrated, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
– Is there an existing crm and email marketing relationship already in place, that can/should be leveraged or should we select a new solution altogether?
– What are the key reasons for integrating your email marketing system with your CRM?
Session replay Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Session replay outcomes and look at it backwards.
– Is there any existing Web Analytics governance structure?
Mobile advertising Critical Criteria:
X-ray Mobile advertising visions and handle a jump-start course to Mobile advertising.
– Will Web Analytics deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are assumptions made in Web Analytics stated explicitly?
Landing page Critical Criteria:
Derive from Landing page tasks and pay attention to the small things.
– How to deal with Web Analytics Changes?
Search engine optimization Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Search engine optimization engagements and work towards be a leading Search engine optimization expert.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Web Analytics activities?
– How will you measure your Web Analytics effectiveness?
Website localization Critical Criteria:
X-ray Website localization issues and perfect Website localization conflict management.
– Is maximizing Web Analytics protection the same as minimizing Web Analytics loss?
– How will you know that the Web Analytics project has been successful?
– What are all of our Web Analytics domains and what do they do?
Web browser Critical Criteria:
Guard Web browser projects and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Web browser projects.
Ad blocking Critical Criteria:
Examine Ad blocking strategies and separate what are the business goals Ad blocking is aiming to achieve.
IP geolocation Critical Criteria:
Analyze IP geolocation strategies and spearhead techniques for implementing IP geolocation.
– How likely is the current Web Analytics plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we manage Web Analytics Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are our Web Analytics Processes?
Affiliate marketing Critical Criteria:
Map Affiliate marketing risks and change contexts.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Web Analytics models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Analytics software Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Analytics software management and report on setting up Analytics software without losing ground.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Web Analytics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the potential areas of conflict that can arise between organizations IT and marketing functions around the deployment and use of business intelligence and data analytics software services and what is the best way to resolve them?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Web Analytics with what users do day-to-day?
Domain Name System Critical Criteria:
Chat re Domain Name System outcomes and devise Domain Name System key steps.
Online video analytics Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Online video analytics results and interpret which customers can’t participate in Online video analytics because they lack skills.
– Does Web Analytics include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Web traffic Critical Criteria:
Check Web traffic results and improve Web traffic service perception.
Revenue sharing Critical Criteria:
Chat re Revenue sharing risks and adopt an insight outlook.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Web Analytics leader?
– How would one define Web Analytics leadership?
Online advertising Critical Criteria:
Meet over Online advertising planning and probe the present value of growth of Online advertising.
– Do the Web Analytics decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Cost per action Critical Criteria:
Map Cost per action failures and point out Cost per action tensions in leadership.
Display advertising Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Display advertising tactics and intervene in Display advertising processes and leadership.
– How to Secure Web Analytics?
Mobile Web Analytics Critical Criteria:
Guide Mobile Web Analytics failures and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Mobile Web Analytics.
Web cache Critical Criteria:
Review Web cache tasks and remodel and develop an effective Web cache strategy.
– Think of your Web Analytics project. what are the main functions?
Performance Indicator Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Performance Indicator results and explain and analyze the challenges of Performance Indicator.
– What is the availability of and cost of internal Quality Assurance manpower necessary to monitor each performance indicator?
– How does the proposed solution help measure each performance indicator?
– What are valid performance indicators for the service desk?
– Does the Web Analytics task fit the clients priorities?
– Have all basic functions of Web Analytics been defined?
– What are your performance indicators?
Click path Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Click path issues and overcome Click path skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Web Analytics activities?
Contextual advertising Critical Criteria:
Devise Contextual advertising engagements and stake your claim.
Prentice Hall Critical Criteria:
Investigate Prentice Hall leadership and summarize a clear Prentice Hall focus.
– Are there Web Analytics problems defined?
Web server Critical Criteria:
Model after Web server planning and do something to it.
– Are web servers located on a publicly reachable network segment separated from the internal network by a firewall (dmz)?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Web Analytics products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Do we know what we have specified in continuity of operations plans and disaster recovery plans?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Web Analytics forward?
Social media marketing Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Social media marketing engagements and check on ways to get started with Social media marketing.
– Who will provide the final approval of Web Analytics deliverables?
Cost per impression Critical Criteria:
Examine Cost per impression tasks and report on the economics of relationships managing Cost per impression and constraints.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Web Analytics process?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Web Analytics objectives?
Internet service provider Critical Criteria:
Deduce Internet service provider adoptions and correct better engagement with Internet service provider results.
– Will Web Analytics have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who sets the Web Analytics standards?
Native advertising Critical Criteria:
Adapt Native advertising results and gather Native advertising models .
Packet sniffer Critical Criteria:
Check Packet sniffer visions and pioneer acquisition of Packet sniffer systems.
Avinash Kaushik Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Avinash Kaushik results and acquire concise Avinash Kaushik education.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Web Analytics leaders?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Web Analytics?
Web counter Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Web counter visions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Web counter decisions.
Website correlation Critical Criteria:
Participate in Website correlation planning and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Website correlation.
Internet Protocol Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Internet Protocol decisions and reduce Internet Protocol costs.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Web Analytics strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Is Internet Protocol security (IPSec) support available?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Web Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Web Analytics External links:
View Web Analytics reports (SharePoint Server 2010)
11 Best Web Analytics Tools | Inc.com
AFS Analytics – Web analytics
Purchase funnel External links:
Purchase Funnel PowerPoint Templates – SlideModel.com
TVB > Purchase Funnel 2017
Unique user External links:
What is unique user? – Definition from WhatIs.com
[PDF]UNIQUE USER IDENTIFICATION POLICY AND …
http://According to IFABC Global Web Standards, a unique user (UU) is “An IP address plus a further identifier. The term “unique visitor” may be used instead of “unique user” but both terms have essentially the same meaning (see below). Sites may use User Agent, Cookie and/or Registration ID.”
Market research External links:
Market Overview & Stock Market Research | Scottrade
1Q | Instant Mobile Marketing / Market Research
Online Market Research | AYTM Market Research
Data collection External links:
Welcome! > Demographic Data Collection Tool
Welcome | Data Collection
Sign In | Fulcrum – Data Collection Redefined
Web banner External links:
iKomee – Banner Maker | Free Online Web Banner Design
Free and Easy Web Banner Vertical | Federal Student Aid
Web Banner Templates – Canva
Internet traffic External links:
Internet Traffic School:: The CHEAPEST TRAFFIC …
Internet Traffic School:: The CHEAPEST TRAFFIC …
GoodByeTicket.com :: Internet Traffic School
HTTP referer External links:
http referer – How reliable is HTTP_REFERER? – Stack Overfl…
Web beacon External links:
Web Beacon | NAI: Network Advertising Initiative
What is Web Beacon? Webopedia Definition
Outlook Web App still downloads web beacon contents …
Search analytics External links:
STAT Search Analytics – Home | Facebook
[PDF]Search Analytics – beta.spyonvegas.com
Search Analytics for Sheets – A Google Sheets Add-on
Behavioral targeting External links:
Behavioral Targeting | Conversant
What is Behavioral Targeting? – Define Behavioral Targeting
What Is Behavioral Targeting? – CBS News
Digital rights management External links:
DRM (digital rights management) – Gartner IT Glossary
Digital Rights Management | Xbox 360
Digital Rights Management | XanEdu
Key performance indicators External links:
Understanding Key Performance Indicators or KPI
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Optimization
KPI Examples – Types of Key Performance Indicators
Advertising campaign External links:
Advertising Campaign | Utah Office of Tourism Industry …
Nationwide Announces New Advertising Campaign …
Sprint To Unveil New Advertising Campaign – CBS News
Local Shared Object External links:
Flash Local Shared Object path – Stack Overflow
Referral marketing External links:
Referral Marketing for Business – Care.com
ShopSocially Social Referral Marketing | Customer …
Viral Loops | Viral & Referral Marketing Software
Cost-benefit analysis External links:
Cost-Benefit Analysis Definition | Investopedia
Cost-benefit analysis (Book, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
Bounce Rate External links:
Reduce high bounce rate of your web pages — imprace.com
How to Improve Your Website Bounce Rate | Constant …
Bounce Rate – Ryte.com
O’Reilly Media External links:
O’Reilly Media – Home | Facebook
Frequently Asked Questions – Customer Service – O’Reilly Media
Post-click marketing External links:
Post-Click Marketing | Rare Earth Interactive
The Art of the Follow-Through: Post-Click Marketing
What Is Post-Click Marketing? | Chron.com
Web crawler External links:
Dedicated web crawler api development
Web Crawler API: Crawlbot – Diffbot
Adobe Analytics External links:
Adobe Analytics Learn & Support
Adobe Analytics Login – Adobe Marketing Cloud
Adobe Analytics – now part of Adobe Analytics Cloud
User agent External links:
User Agent Switcher – Add-ons for Firefox
Search engine marketing External links:
SEMpdx | Search Engine Marketing Assoc. of Portland, …
Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association – MnSearch
InterActive Circle – Search Engine Marketing Firm
Session replay External links:
Session Replay | Heatmaps | Form Analytics | SessionCam
Mobile advertising External links:
Cable TV Advertising, Online and Mobile Advertising | Viamedia
App Samurai | Mobile Advertising Platform for Startups
Media Buying & Mobile Advertising New York & Miami
Landing page External links:
MagicMail Mail Server: Landing Page
VHC Landing Page – Vermont Health Connect
MagicMail Mail Server: Landing Page
Search engine optimization External links:
What Is SEO / Search Engine Optimization?
What is SEO – Search Engine Optimization? Webopedia
Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Getting Started
Website localization External links:
Website Localization – Translation | Localization SEO
SEO Before (and After) Website Localization | TransPerfect
Web browser External links:
How do I clear my web browser’s cache, cookies, and history?
Download Firefox — Free Web Browser – Mozilla
Unsupported Web Browser
Ad blocking External links:
Alternate DNS – Ad Blocking DNS Server
IP geolocation External links:
IP Find – IP Geolocation API | Reverse IP Address Lookup
DB-IP – IP Geolocation and Network Intelligence
Free IP Geolocation Database | IP2Location LITE
Affiliate marketing External links:
LinkConnector | Established Affiliate Marketing Network
Affiliate Marketing, Online Marketing – CommissionSoup…
Affiliate Marketing Training, Software & Support | Affilorama
Analytics software External links:
Excel Reporting & Analytics Software | BizNet Software, Inc.
Springbuk – Employer-Facing Health Analytics Software
Predictive Analytics Software, Social Listening | NewBrand
Domain Name System External links:
Domain Name System (DNS) Services — Verizon ROUTE
Domain Name System (DNS) | Microsoft Docs
Domain Name System (DNS) Services ID.GOV | …
Web traffic External links:
Guaranteed Web Traffic, guaranteed website visitors
Revisitors – Targeted Traffic | Buy Traffic | Web Traffic
Web Traffic Lounge – Home Business Internet Coach
Revenue sharing External links:
Title 30-A, §5681: State-municipal revenue sharing
Online advertising External links:
Denver Online Advertising Agency | Booyah
Cost per action External links:
Cost Per Action (CPA): How to Lower Your CPA in AdWords
Improve Your Cost Per Action (CPA) – t3leads
Mobile Web Analytics External links:
Mobile Web Analytics Apps – Measure Web Stats on the Go
Web cache External links:
Slow Website Loading: How to Flush DNS Web Cache – youtube.com
Performance Indicator External links:
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Examples and …
Key Performance Indicator Dialog Box – msdn.microsoft.com
[PDF]Performance Indicator Reference Sheet (PIRS) …
Click path External links:
Click path Free Download – brothersoft.com
Click path – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Contextual advertising External links:
Contextual Advertising – NOVAFORA, INC.
adoori.com – Contextual Advertising & Behavioral …
Media Traffic – CPV PPV Contextual Advertising
Web server External links:
ProjectWise Web Server
RCBC Faculty & Staff Web Server
Click this to login to the Onbase Web Server
Social media marketing External links:
Every social media marketing strategy to grow your business.
Social Media Marketing – Mashable
SOCi Social Media Marketing & Management Platform
Cost per impression External links:
cost per impression Archives – StrataBlue
Internet service provider External links:
ProValue.net – Rural High Speed Internet Service Provider
Internet Service Provider in Atlanta, GA | Google Fiber
NetWest Online, Inc – Premier Internet Service Provider
Native advertising External links:
Nativo: The Leading Native Advertising Platform
Native Advertising Platform | StackAdapt
Native Advertising – The Official Definition – Sharethrough
Packet sniffer External links:
Packet Sniffer – 21380 – The Cisco Learning Network
Packet Sniffer – Packet Sniffing Tool | SolarWinds
Packet sniffer – Everything2.com
Avinash Kaushik External links:
Avinash Kaushik – Home | Facebook
An Interview with Avinash Kaushik: See. Think. Do. – YouTube
Avinash Kaushik – Google+
Web counter External links:
Free Hit Counter / Web Counter
Internet Protocol External links:
Bogen VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
AMQP is the Internet Protocol for Business Messaging
VoIP Calling | How Voice Over Internet Protocol Works